Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? (4070 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) / Advice On Study In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by lovely123: 2:12am On Aug 09, 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT GETTING A JOB AND THE COST OF LIVING IN POLAND.AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING STUDYING IN POLAND THAT'S WHY I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PLACE.
LIVING THERE,THE ECONOMY HOW EASY IT IS TO GET A JOB.VIRTUALLY EVRYTHING ABOUT POLAND.
THANKS
Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by mikkyangel(m): 4:58am On Aug 11, 2010
Cost of living in Poland is manageable, u can offcoss share an apartment if with some one if you dont hv much cash but be ready cough out approx 1500 plish zloty(approx 80k),monthly on food,house rent and other common daily expenses,

As per job levels,mennnn na by God's grace ohh, its quite difficult getting a job(though some few friends of mine have jobs and i had a job too when i was there),but in General , "GETTING A JOB IS DIFFICULT", due to language barrier .

if i were to choose btw Rusia, Poland, Ukrain and Chech, i"ll stick to Poland, !as a student,u can work in America during summer holidays,and Canada just started a summer holiday work programme too, for students in Poland

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by demmydems(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
Mikky Angel, I have been following your posts for a long time especially since 2009 and I must say they have been very helpful. So I say thank you for the honest and helpful information you have shared here over the years. I arrived in Poland in October too and I found most of the stuff you have said perfectly correct. I feel I can learn some more from you as you know this is an important time in deciding where to spend the summer holidays to hustle and make some money. Do you mind if I add you on yahoo messenger so that we can chat? Have a nice evening.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by JagaJaga1: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2011
@demmydems Are u a student in Poland. If yes, i'll like to know the school you were admitted to.
Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by kaffy4tope(m): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2011
Hello people, please tell me which school is best to apply to in Poland, I would like to further my studies there.
Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by Davedavy: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2011
kaffy4tope:

Hello people, please tell me which school is best to apply to in Poland, I would like to further my studies there.

Best school as in what?low tuition fees?ranking?less competition hence higher probability of admission?what are the yardsticks you are measuring 'which school is best to appy to in Poland' with? and i will answer your query.
Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by fireline: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2011
THINK
If there is
"less competition hence higher probability of admission"
That means people do not want to go there
WHY
Bad education?
Poor results?
No reputation?
Employers will not accept qualification.
If you buy the cheapest do not complain when you get rubbish!
Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by Davedavy: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2011
fireline:

THINK
If there is
"less competition hence higher probability of admission"
That means people do not want to go there
WHY
Bad education?
Poor results?
No reputation?
Employers will not accept qualification.
If you buy the cheapest do not complain when you get rubbish!

That is why i asked him to be specific about his question,the question cannot be answered unless we have an idea what the OP think is 'which school is best to apply to' he must give us a guideline to work with.Some people actually prefer less competition hence higher probability of admission grin,but i agree with you,if you buy cheap,do not complain when you get rubbish, grin
Re: Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? by MrDoGood(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2023
demmydems:
Mikky Angel, I have been following your posts for a long time especially since 2009 and I must say they have been very helpful. So I say thank you for the honest and helpful information you have shared here over the years. I arrived in Poland in October too and I found most of the stuff you have said perfectly correct. I feel I can learn some more from you as you know this is an important time in deciding where to spend the summer holidays to hustle and make some money. Do you mind if I add you on yahoo messenger so that we can chat? Have a nice evening.

Well done dammy. How has life abroad been. I just came across this your comment and decided to quote you. I'm working on relocating with my wife.

Are you still in Europe? And which country would you suggest?

I wanted to process Malta work permit visa (Both of us).After 1 year, I can switch to other parts of schengen country.

Please advise needed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here / Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada / My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.