Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada (4053 Views)

Should I Keep My Federal Job Or Travel to the U.K / Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Hello nairalanders , the good ones the bad ones , the savage ones and the advisers, I only need the attention of advisers here , I just got my passport ready and I'm thinking of traveling to Canada, though I'm married and blessed with a boy and a girl , I'm thinking of moving to Canada with 700k and also thinking of starting an egg producing poultry farm in lagos . It's hard to make decision these days and that's why I'm asking the experts in the house .thanks
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
Hello nairalanders , the good ones the bad ones , the savage ones and the advisers, I only need the attention of advisers here , I just got my passport ready and I'm thinking of traveling to Canada, though I'm married and blessed with a boy and a girl , I'm thinking of moving to Canada with 700k and also thinking of starting an egg producing poultry farm in lagos . It's hard to make decision these days and that's why I'm asking the experts in the house .thanks
700k cannot even buy your family tickets talk less of processing canada visa

11 Likes

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
700k cannot even buy your family tickets talk less of processing canada visa
boss thanks. I'm going alone for now .
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
boss thanks. I'm going alone for now .
still won't take you to canada.

11 Likes

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by IceColdVeins(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2019
You have ordinary passport, no visa yet and you are already in a dillema.

or am I getting it twisted?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by IceColdVeins(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2019
You may apply for your delusional visa while you put yourself and family in a dicey situation or choose to invest.

The choice is yours!!
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2019
You are a day-dreamer ...you better start your poultry business or else you lose everything thing to scammer agents...

Even with you alone , ₦700,000 is small for your proof of BTA and probably you are not even gainfully employed.... anyway, you can relocate to Ghana or any neighbouring countries and not Canada..... except you want to enter US and from US sneak in to Canada as an asylum seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:
You are a day-dreamer ...you better start your poultry business or else you lose everything thing to scammer agents...

Even with you alone , ₦700,000 is small for your proof of BTA and probably you are not even gainfully employed.... anyway, you can relocate to Ghana or any neighbouring countries and not Canada..... except you want to enter US and from US sneak in to Canada as an asylum seeker.
thanks but is it easier to get to us than Canada? Really dont have a thing for US
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You may apply for your delusional visa while you put yourself and family in a dicey situation or choose to invest.

The choice is yours!!
thanks chief
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You have ordinary passport, no visa yet and you are already in a dillema.

or am I getting it twisted?
lipsrsealed
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:

thanks but I think an older friend of mine is about getting scammed because he is in contact with an agent who is charging them 800k for visa and accommodation in Canada. Is he being scammed ?

1 Like

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by SamReinvented: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mr Man, just start your poultry business. I can’t see any dilemma here.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
700k is not going to get you anywhere in Canada

You won't even get the visa
Trust mr on that
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by salford1: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
thanks but I think an older friend of mine is about getting scammed because he is in contact with an agent who is charging them 800k for visa and accommodation in Canada. Is he being scammed ?
The chance or probability of your friend being scammed is 99%.

12 Likes

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by believesama(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2019
If you like the future of your children abeg travel
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by AngelicBeing: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2019
As a member of the Patriotic citizens of Nigeria, Invest it in Nigeria, do poultry business, forget about Canada, Canada is a shithole jungle with bad and corrupt leaders, Nigeria is better than Canada, Nigeria is currently the best country in the world with good roads, security, health-care, power and Nigeria has the cheapest food in the world, Nigeria all the way, Canada is a shithole jungle and a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, APC led federal government will make Nigeria the envy of the world, thank me later wink

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Arckeen: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
As a member of the Patriotic citizens of Nigeria, Invest it in Nigeria, do poultry business, forget about Canada, Canada is a shithole jungle with bad and corrupt leaders, Nigeria is better than Canada, Nigeria is currently the best country in the world with good roads, security, health-care, power and Nigeria has the cheapest food in the world, Nigeria all the way, Canada is a shithole jungle and a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, APC led federal government will make Nigeria the envy of the world, thank me later wink
���
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by idu1(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Add four more zero to that 700k before you can think of Canada.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2019
idu1:
wow . Is it that expensive sir ? I thought I could get a Canadian visa for myself alone for about 200k or 300k
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by StrikeBack(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
800k is too small sef. Correct agents are charging 2M for Canadian package. Please tell your friend to pay that 800k quickly.
My 0 cent
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Mizwisdom(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:

grin
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2019
ednut1:
still won't take you to canada.

Always discouraging people. How about telling him to hustle more. Haba
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2019
gimakon:

Always discouraging people. How about telling him to hustle more. Haba
the opposite of what i said is for him to face the poulty business. Grow it and when he has more funds. He would apply. There is no need sugar coating things . Its the reality. It would also hot u soon but shame no go let u talk am

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
ednut1:
the opposite of what i said is for him to face the poulty business. Grow it and when he has more funds. He would apply. There is no need sugar coating things . Its the reality. It would also hot u soon but shame no go let u talk am

I am trying to know what wants to hurt me.You go wait when i start to Pray in Akin's name for prayer, then you can decide to answer prayer or throw my prayers out of the window. But for now, Hold your peace. You day pray bad prayer for people, na only you good thing good for.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
gimakon:

I am trying to know what wants to hurt me.You go wait when i start to Pray in Akin's name for prayer, then you can decide to answer prayer or throw my prayers out of the window. But for now, Hold your peace. You day pray bad prayer for people, na only you good thing good for.
700k cannot take him to canada. End of story. No face reality dey bank on hope
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
ednut1:
700k cannot take him to canada. End of story. No face reality dey bank on hope

You talk am like this i go get issue with you? Who does not know 700k is not a good enough money for that kind of place, especially starting a new life, see as you just day discourage am. Ok I would say, "dude that money is small , dont bank on it." than that whatever you wrote.

You go take care o. Your type of people .. Hmm
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
idu1:

NA 7,000,000,000 be that o. E reach like so? Are you saying Canada is costlier to live than the US?
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
But OP, that 700k small o. Make at least 2m exclusive of flight and ticket money. That 2million one you go need hold am as pocket money. While you hustle ticket money, you are going to a white man's land, and depending on your skillset, you go need find work, make you no go day stranded. Think am well o.
Are you planning express entry or normal TRV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? / Us Assures Nigerians Of Visa Despite Boko Haram Threat / Dubai Bans Nigerians Singles Below 40 From Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.