Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos (54107 Views)

New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by TinaG(f): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow! Great transformation.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by patrickmuf(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
I think it's necessary to give credit to the Government of Cross River State and the DG PHCDA Dr. Betta Edu, their prompt response was key here.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
yeye wanna be bloggers have gone to pick innocent family's pic to do before and after madness

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by PqsMike: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros u sef mad i swear

SweetJoystick:
E be like say dem still dey mad or dem just recreate this picture cos na the same order them dey when dem dey mad them snap this new one.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by omodavid1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
village people here at work
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
To God be the glory. More blessings to all the volunteers
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Elliot2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Are you sure they were really mad before?
yea! they were juat pretending. werey, be like sey u don mad b4 ni?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by braveboy64(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Alihamdulillah
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Marcofranz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
adajiboyy:
come on bro. It's not funny
It's funny , this is the first time I'm reading about a mad family .
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by springtech(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
May God perfect what he has started in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Artistree: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
@OP, HOPE THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY??

And so what?
Did they drop from the sky?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by daben1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetJoystick:
E be like say dem still dey mad or dem just recreate this picture cos na the same order them dey when dem dey mad them snap this new one.
lmaooo
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Marcofranz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Legacy100:
shut up
It seem something is wrong with you .
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by nwakibie3(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Are you sure they were really mad before?

Na poverty cause am
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Realdeals(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Their situation is synonymous with the state of Nigeria, the citizens are not wicked, we only have bad leadership.

It wasn't prayer that healed them, but steps and actions from the necessary quarters, same with many problems we have in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Marcofranz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
yeman2012:
respect ur self no be every were u go show ur madness
What is your challenge, Have we crossed paths before?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by israelmao(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some people that are seen being mad are simply where they are because of unhinged minds due to abject poverty."Poverty is worse than fifty diseases put together".
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Toks2008(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Chai! You are mean

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Ejusni(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Their foundation is strong ooo..that devil is a bastard.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
femtex007:
God is great

Yes ooo, God is indeed great cool
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetJoystick:

I don't know why I keep laughing after reading this post of yours. You'll be held responsible if I brake my phone while rolling on the floor.

I'm happy for them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Double8: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
May God bless whoever changed their story.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
If this how government are giving attention to sensitive and critical issues like this,
We would have gone far as a nation

Thanks to everyone that worked towards the reform of this family
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by alenwup(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrtegation99:
So OP how's this picture amazing? undecided
E tire me o. How amazing is it?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow, that's a good news.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by moorejewelryy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
ORDER WITH US NOW WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT RINGS PAY ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS

FAST ORDERS

SHARP DELIVERY

boil

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Originalsly: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmm...let me try to chew this one before swallowing. Mother, father and 3 children were roaming the streets for seven years...... but the child in arms is only about 3 years old. The doctors at the hospital said they can cure madness....the madness in all of them...and they did. Wow!... now what really is madness?.... when people are really really poor?....I guess....the madness goes away as soon as they are cleaned up. Who is really mad?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by deolu2000(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Lols.... This guy na real MVP for savagery.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by sonofanarchy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i didn't know a child can remain a toddler for over SEVEN years.
madness can perform wonders
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by enamuer1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
All is well,but I suspect village people oo
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by enamuer1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
nwakibie3:

Na poverty cause am
shey na everything be poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China / Possibly The Skinniest Girl In The World / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.