Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos (54109 Views)

New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Judek2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
I don't Even know if I would call it madness. The family is just mysterious.
I served in Ogoja and have encountered them several times, watching them walk, talk, eat etc.
The man is highly intelligent, and if you hear him speak, he speaks correct English.. Like an American.
Its really amazing hearing him speak..
It's just wickedness of men, a very successful family turned into a homeless one.
I hope they get better..
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Artistree:

And so what?
Did they drop from the sky?

May Allah swt heal them
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Boyooosa:

Try to be sane

Just asking no vex, may Allah swt heal them
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

For you mind now, you funny undecided

Toh, u too no vex abeg
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by geesilver(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i didn't know a child can remain a toddler for over SEVEN years.
I think you make a lot of sense with your reasoning...... how com?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Progress Oberiko, God will continually bless you
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by somehow: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
The madness came with time freezer.

Maybe they just recreated their days of madness.

chiedozie198100:
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by janejive(f): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow, wow, wow, this is the best news I have heard so early in this new year, may God Almighty bless everyone involved in one way or another in bringing this family from the chains of oppression. I am so happy, so alienated, there is hope for everyone just hold on to faith, Happy New Year Nairaland smiley
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by jurjes(f): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thank God! Great news! God bless that corper and everyone that made this happen.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by orlymat: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Are you sure they were really mad before?
Intact, that was the question I was about asking. Cos madness is not that easy to cure. All of them getting hilled simultaneously.

It looks like they were on diabolic spiritual exercise. I have watched similar story in home video before.
If not, why 7 years before anyone could look at their direction.?
God forgive me incase am wrong.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by ZombieTAMER: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
orlymat:

Intact, that was the question I was about asking. Cos madness is not that easy to cure. All of them getting hilled simultaneously.

It looks like they were on diabolic spiritual exercise. I have watched similar story in home video before.

The whole thing looks suspicious to me

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by oluwafemim(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
BoneBlogger:
Here's an amazing picture of the family of five who went viral after their condition (madness) was brought to the notice of the public by a former National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member, Progress Oberiko.

The husband named Ben, his wife and three kids for over seven years - roamed the streets of Bekwarra-Ogoja, Cross River State due to their condition.

With support from philanthropist and prompt response from the medical team at the Federal Neuro Psychiatric hospital in Calabar, the family are on their way to full recovery. 

According to reports, doctors say it was really a tough time getting them to accept treatments. The doctors met strong  resistance from them as they refused to accept food or care of any sort. They wouldn’t even speak to anyone.

There was breakthrough at some point after several medical checks on the children doctors reported that they were even healthier than they thought.

The Mother who was kept in a separate ward complained about body pains caused by sleeping on the bed after being used to sleeping on the bare floor.

They had lived in delusion, which had cost them a great part of their lives but their lives have taken a turn for the better.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/incredible-new-picture-of-family-of-five-plagued-with-madness-in-cross-river.html
Beautiful children.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by subcbouy: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
And you call this one natural!
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by klever18(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
[sup][/sup]
[/quote][right][/right]
[quote author=orlymat post=74394447]

hmmmmmm
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by ireke(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
@OP, HOPE THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY??

So fucking what People with human brain should please pardon my French.

What if they are his family? Are they not somebody's family? Don't you have issues in your family? I bet they even came from a family that has more sense than you do.

Making mockery of some other people's misfortune is something reasonable people stay away from.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Jolomillions: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quotep author=StarUtrlllll
lp post=74391328]A whole family roaming the street mad? THE DEVIL IS A BASTARD!!![/quote] truly
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by sexygirl949: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2019
You dey lack sense...
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by echodrum(m): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Memories12411:
Thank God for the healing. It is my earnest prayers that they shall be totally healed. If you are healthy and sane, you have every reason to thank God for your life. God I thank you.
foolishness. God did not heal them when they were roaming around on the street until some medical team and a philanthropist intervened. why not tell God to heal other mentally challenged individuals in your village?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by daywatcher: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2019
To those Thank God, Thank Jesus, Alihamdulillah shouters

Can you please enlighten me on why God allowed them to become mad in the first place?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by hardon1(m): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2019
they were not mad, they were only hungry

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by nativefowl(m): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2019
why stress doctors when u can by a fling of your finger heal them?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Vikky014(f): 2:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Uyi168:
The first vote of thanks should go the young man that brought the matter up to the notice of the public and relevant bodies...
Then the doctors..
young corper girl not man
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by wizod(m): 4:19am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=SheikhMuniru post=74388748]@OP, HOPE THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY??[/quote. may 2019 recycle ur dead brain. amen
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 4:48am On Jan 03, 2019
SweetJoystick:
E be like say dem still dey mad or dem just recreate this picture cos na the same order them dey when dem dey mad them snap this new one.
Lol.Before and after pics
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by 9jaRealist: 6:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Well done, but...

Cleaning them up is not enough without addressing their underlying mental issues. Good luck to them.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Yoighaman(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2019
chiedozie198100:

I know what will eventually kill you- na SENSE!!! grin.so they roamed the streets for 7 years and the toddler remained same for 7 years....Nigerians are just too gullible...gosh!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Yoighaman(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2019
SweetJoystick:
E be like say dem still dey mad or dem just recreate this picture cos na the same order them dey when dem dey mad them snap this new one.

I tire o....we sure say this nor be Nollywood? Even the toddler nor gree grow for 7 years.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Uyi168: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Vikky014:
young corper girl not man
Thanks...
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by jadoly(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by uuzba(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2019
hardon1:
they were not mad, they were only hungry
Finish!
And that's the truth.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by fkj950ax(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
@OP, HOPE THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY??

Even if they are the OPs family, don't they deserve to be made well and live better life?
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=wizod post=74398039][/quote]
What is this one saying, oponu ayerada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China / Possibly The Skinniest Girl In The World / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.