Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos (54108 Views)

New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2019
ireke:

So fucking what People with human brain should please pardon my French.

What if they are his family? Are they not somebody's family? Don't you have issues in your family? I bet they even came from a family that has more sense than you do.

Making mockery of some other people's misfortune is something reasonable people stay away from.

Chaii do you go school at all, do you see any mocking statement there in... Haba
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by mylove4God(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2019
May God heal them fully. This new brought my first tears for the year grin
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by temmarison(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i didn't know a child can remain a toddler for over SEVEN years.
too much sense no go kee you

Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Uyi168:
The first vote of thanks should go the young man that brought the matter up to the notice of the public and relevant bodies...
Then the doctors..

I thought the first person was a lady. ..anyways God bless all of them
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by Eagleword14(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amazing!

God bless those dat contributed to their well-being.

May God perfect their healing
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by ireke(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Chaii do you go school at all, do you see any mocking statement there in... Haba

Why I go go school? School never reach my part of the world yet. Continue in your way jare. Don't mind me.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by patrickmuf(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2019
patrickmuf:
I think it's necessary to give credit to the Government of Cross River State and the DG PHCDA Dr. Betta Edu, their prompt response was key here.
Hello guys, I posted this earlier but after investigation by a concerned few, it has been revealed that the government of Cross River State made no contribution whatsoever to the rehabilitation of this family, instead, it's a sole effort of a youth Corp member who served in the State and the federal ministry of health...
It's a shame that the governors media aide attempted to hijack this noble gesture.
Re: Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos by oyatz(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
orlymat:

Intact, that was the question I was about asking. Cos madness is not that easy to cure. All of them getting hilled simultaneously.

It looks like they were on diabolic spiritual exercise. I have watched similar story in home video before.
If not, why 7 years before anyone could look at their direction.?
God forgive me incase am wrong.

Most likely the man became insane and started wandering about until he met a similarly insane woman and started sleeping with her.

The children were born into insanity but they themselves weren't really mad. They were just following their mad parents around.

I know of one mad man called Benson around 1990. He used to publicly sleep with a fellow mad woman under a market stall until concerned members of the public went to meet them with cane and started flogging them to forcefully separate them.

Looking back, I think those guys flogging them during sexual acts committed a great sin by denying them the right to enjoy sexual intercourse with each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China / Possibly The Skinniest Girl In The World / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.