Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. (62131 Views)

Driver Shot Dead During New Yam Festival In Abia Community (photos) / Drunk Policemen Kill Two In Edo During New Year Celebration (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death During New Yam Festival In Nnewi(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by hidhrhis(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Satan is about to cut the lives of many people short by accident and sickness this January/February.
But he will fail in Jesus Name.
Feel free to contact me for prayers(Those sick,and those planning to travel) .

Whatsapp 09075126209
Go learn work bro
This ur scope no go work
Everybody is a pastor as long as u read bible and u know how to pray
Do u know if u are God's chosen one
Do u know if hell is ur abode when u claim u are a pastor
Foolish pastor what are u doing in romance section
U did not see religion on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by pythonkid(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bb
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by MrItooknow: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
chymevicks:
We too dey believe spiritual, poison, jazz, and witchcraft as causes of death for Africa .when did we all become pathologists?
Bros, sh*t is real. Was once a victim but I survived..

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Them done kill am,
make them go eat him body

Guy, haunt them, continue to haunt them until they come over there
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some people are wicked o, we just have to be careful on who we keep as friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by olaadesino(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Alcohol is bad

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by PastorUwagba(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
hidhrhis:

Go learn work bro
This ur scope no go work
Everybody is a pastor as long as u read bible and u know how to pray
Do u know if u are God's chosen one
Do u know if hell is ur abode when u claim u are a pastor
Foolish pastor what are u doing in romance section
U did not see religion on nairaland

Don't bring curses on yourself by insulting a servant of God.
Am sure of God's calling on my life,
Recently God used me to heal a woman with very swollen legs.

As for the romance section,go through my posts and topic there and see what I posted.
I also have a topic in the religion section

Jesus Christ came to save sinners,not the saved

Luke 10 Vs 19 says For the Son Of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by franchasng: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eh yaah.....

But why most Yoruba guys always have tiny waist and leg Please I am just asking a honest question, nothing more lipsrsealed
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by abdulaz: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Not trying to be insensitive, but he looks like an alcoholic. His death could be due to alcohol (Methanol) poisoning as a result of its high level in his blood leading to chronic liver cirrhosis or kidney failure just like in the case of Davido's friend Tagbo.

The dude has been dying slowly and living like a walking dead, he just finally kicked the bucket.

An autopsy is needed though before drawing any conclusion.

Guys Abeg make una dey chill for alcohol matta o, e don send many niggas go six feet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by newdawn2017(f): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Unfriendly friends.

That's why I choose not to visit Mike Adenuga son, Tony Elumelu son, Rochas Okorocha son and Lulu Briggs grand son. They're all my friends.
but re really unfriendly friends to u? shocked
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by craigkoel1989: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
lesson of the new year
my friend logged into my payoneer and withdraw my funds $977, beware of friends, caught him red handed but he refused to admit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by eyinjuege: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who said they poisoned him?
Alcohol intoxication can kill, doing drugs can kill.
I can't count the no of drunk people who fall in their drunkenness and sustain a serious internal head injury, meanwhile everyone will think it's because they're drunk that's why they've fallen asleep.
Anyway rip to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
newdawn2017:
but re really unfriendly friends to u? shocked
Nope, just joking. Don't mind me. smiley
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by newdawn2017(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Nope, just joking. Don't mind me. smiley
ok. Don't mind of illhumored folks up there. cool
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
newdawn2017:
ok. Don't mind of illhumored folks up there. cool
Lol, that one is not my problem, I am just happy he displayed his childishness to the viewing pleasure of everyone who opened the link. Na he type dey poison friends to death. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by hidhrhis(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
PastorUwagba:

Don't bring curses on yourself by insulting a servant of God.
Am sure of God's calling on my life,
Recently God used me to heal a woman with very swollen legs.

As for the romance section,go through my posts and topic there and see what I posted.
I also have a topic in the religion section

Jesus Christ came to save sinners,not the saved

Luke 10 Vs 19 says For the Son Of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
God's calling on ur life?
I see
Go learn work bro

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by mozel247: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Conned pastor. U will b d first accident victim

PastorUwagba:
Satan is about to cut the lives of many people short by accident and sickness this January/February.
But he will fail in Jesus Name.
Feel free to contact me for prayers(Those sick,and those planning to travel) .

Whatsapp 09075126209
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by thatgirl504(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Uyiii:

Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, associating yourself with their sons like an infested parasite, just try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

a candid advise bro, just think about it.
I just visited the link and i hav to say dat you are a very angry person. change your attitude sir.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by PastorUwagba(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
mozel247:
Conned pastor. U will b d first accident victim

My prayers are for free. It's the work of God.

God said he will bless those that bless me and curse them that curse me.
Pray for God's forgiveness
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by PastorUwagba(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
hidhrhis:

God's calling on ur life?
I see
Go learn work bro

You need to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour.
Your sinful life is judging you,that is why you see everyone like yourself.

I have cut off all the desires of the fresh,no lying,stealing,fornication or any sin in my life.
You too can be above sin, if you open your heart completely to Jesus Christ
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by PurestBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
I was told this morning, all these kids and their lifestyles sef
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Akabuking: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
na dem odudua descendants.

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
thatgirl504:
I just visited the link and i hav to say dat you are a very angry person. change your attitude sir.
Thank heavens you opened the link. smiley
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by kach17(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
They never disappoint, na dem dem. You know the rest
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
queensera:
A gentle man identified as "iamprince Oganga" on Facebook found unconscious and quickly rushed to the hospital were he was declared dead after being poison by his friends during New year celebration.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/man-poisoned-to-death-by-his-friends-during-new-year-celebration-in-ibadan/

So how did u know his friend poisoned him?

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by subcbouy: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Unfriendly friends.

That's why I choose not to visit Mike Adenuga son, Tony Elumelu son, Rochas Okorocha son and Lulu Briggs grand son. They're all my friends.
Gbenu e soun Omo scolary gas coin grin grin
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
subcbouy:
Gbenu e soun Omo scolary gas coin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by AFONJACOW(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
they killed him so they will mine his skull later... Afonja and wickedness Tufiakwa
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by ChiefSweetus: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Uyiii:

Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, associating yourself with their sons like an infested parasite, just try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

a candid advise bro, just think about it.

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by hesilo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
He might have sold his kidney to be on the fast lane. Might really not be poison.
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
I wish all touts can poison themselves to extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.