Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. (62111 Views)

Driver Shot Dead During New Yam Festival In Abia Community (photos) / Drunk Policemen Kill Two In Edo During New Year Celebration (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death During New Yam Festival In Nnewi(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
This was why I never trusted my nurses. undecided

I may have been injected with alot of fluids that could foster any sickness in the near future. Or acute sleep paralysis as I feel sometimes.

And the medications may be the one causing seizures. cry

I don't really trust anyone. Even my shadows. kiss

Poisoned by Friends, maybe it was a gland from the frog they take do the poison now. I heard it is one of the potent poisons used in medieval ages.

Be near to your friends but be nearer to your enemies.
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Buffalo2(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Olalan:
RIP to him......
BTW we need to be careful with our associations not judging him but from his looks and tattoos one can imagine the kind of friends he'll be rolling with.....
even with their names sef.....
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Platony(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2019
I give God all d glory for disassociating myself frm sm of my frnds. Ever since I left those frnds, I knw hw mch I av saved & hw my biz & family is getting better. Apart frm dat, d so cal frnds ar dsame pple dat will be talking ill of u at ur back. Den, of wat benefit ar dey to u if dey cnt back u up? undecided

Pls check ur frnds, d ones u knw dat aren't contributing anything tangible to ur life,....pls, cut dem off. Frndship no be by force.

Besides, as it stands nw...I dnt even hv tym for frnds. My wife, kids & my phones (as long as i get data) ar d frnds I av nw. wink
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by boiz2men(m): 12:12am On Jan 03, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Satan is about to cut the lives of many people short by accident and sickness this January/February.
But he will fail in Jesus Name.
Feel free to contact me for prayers(Those sick,and those planning to travel) .

Whatsapp 09075126209

The new scam cheesy
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by olaajilaran(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2019
please read and share ur views. dont forget to share the picture. let's create awareness

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JBoss25(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2019
MrItooknow:

Bros, sh*t is real. Was once a victim but I survived..
are u serious? Did you report ur friend?
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Happyfela(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Damn,please be careful around such folks, he's been planning that for so long, trust me
craigkoel1989:
lesson of the new year
my friend logged into my payoneer and withdraw my funds $977, beware of friends, caught him red handed but he refused to admit
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by ahahnow: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2019
2019 has started off badly already
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by bigcasava1(m): 3:52am On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:
I was afraid of my life this festive period, i was as careless as anything but i thank God that i survived it.

Let us know that this world is full of unnecessary hatred and envy, we need to be prayerful and carefull, when you are busy with work don't hangout because that's when you lose concentration, trust nobody never leave your drinks and food for friends to do anything, go to the restroom with your glass if necessary.

RIP to him
are u preaching or advicing?
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by sweetilicious(f): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by 9jaRealist: 5:57am On Jan 03, 2019
abdulaz:
Not trying to be insensitive, but he looks like an alcoholic. His death could be due to alcohol (Methanol) poisoning as a result of its high level in his blood leading to chronic liver cirrhosis or kidney failure just like in the case of Davido's friend Tagbo.

The dude has been dying slowly and living like a walking dead, he just finally kicked the bucket.

An autopsy is needed though before drawing any conclusion.

Guys Abeg make una dey chill for alcohol matta o, e don send many niggas go six feet.

Spot on!

Sadly, Nigeria has so degenerated that every death these days is attributed to “my village people”, “spiritual attack”, or supposedly envious friends or rivals, when a simple autopsy would provide more rational explanations for a population where most people do not live a healthy lifestyle, never get a regular checkup and will not see a doctor until they are seriously ill or even at death’s door (and that’s only after visiting the neighborhood babalawo or patent medicine store). SMH

RIP bro!
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by babeosisi: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Poisoned indeed
Let them stop implicating innocent people ,the boy looks like a typical junkie
That last but one picture tells the story

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by PastorUwagba(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2019
boiz2men:

The new scam cheesy

My prayers are for free,its the work of God.

Most of you are living sinful lives,so you think everyone is like yourself.
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Seahawk: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2019
How do they know he was really poisoned? Who did the autopsy?
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by StarUp: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by kense88: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Na excess beer kill this man. Nobody killed him
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
This thread is misleading...
Has PM/autopsy been done on him to verify if he was poisoned or not?
How did the OP get the poisoning date as being "new year's eve"?
Don't u think we are hasty with conclusions when ur topic says he was poisoned by friends?

These and more needs to be answered..
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Ayobami7(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by nkow77: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS LAST YEAR..WE ARE BACK AGAIN WITH RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE FOR NEW YEAR MATCHES..NO COMPLANNING, WINNING IS SURE ONCE IS READY..INTERESTED CAL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Padra(f): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Unfriendly friends.

That's why I choose not to visit Mike Adenuga son, Tony Elumelu son, Rochas Okorocha son and Lulu Briggs grand son. They're all my friends.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by JasonScoolari: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Padra:

Lol
I hope you didn't come back with the beautiful python? grin
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by iloveolivia21: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Ladies and Gentle men we all have to be very extra careful and prayerful, no wonder Bob Marly says your best friend can be your worse enemy, and if they have the slightest chance they'll taminate you. Trust nobody but God..
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by UrVillagePpl: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uyiii:

Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, associating yourself with their sons like an infested parasite, just try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

a candid advise bro, just think about it.

can't help but like ur comment.,,

wicked savage grin
Uyiii:

Instead of you fooling yourself here on nairaland, cramming the names of wealthy people, associating yourself with their sons like an infested parasite, just try and strive to succeed in life so that another fool as you are presently will want to associate himself with your son on nairaland later in life.

a candid advise bro, just think about it.

can't help but like ur comment.,,

wicked savage
Re: Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. by Padra(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I hope you didn't come back with the beautiful python? grin
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.