Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku (32111 Views)

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by sucess001(m): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Woke Soyinka disagrees tho...says atiku stopped buharis fund looting

www.saharareporters.com/2007/01/14/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by mfm04622: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2019
FLYFIRE:

If you were old enough at the time you would have known the bubu placed a ban & jailing people but his ADC was caught with 38 boxes containing foreign currencies.

Well, some of us are old enough to know and REMEMBER what happened then! Nobody know what was in those boxes because they were not searched! All speculation and rumours. Even Atiku in his biography admitted the boxes were not searched. So what foreign currencies are you talking about?
In fact, the speculation then was that the boxes contains Naira. The country was changing the design of the Naira to make currencies stolen and kept abroad useless. So the speculation then was the Emir brought in Naira in the boxes to be changed to the new notes. So, when did issue of foreign currency come in again?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by towyeenbell2: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2019
neezar:
So Mr dullard has finally admitted that he smuggled looted funds into the country

Mr Integrity indeed
then you are neither a foolhardy or yet a small child whose brain is yet undeveloped to comprehend simple historical terms ,this man had cleared himself of this allegations times over and over ,anyway some mother's do av you.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Jidefido(m): 5:46am On Jan 03, 2019
shachris02:

So the ADC can carry bomb and hard drugs into the country because he's an ADC to a sitting head of state?

People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is.

Sir, an ADC to a sitting president is not responsible to anybody even to the chief of army staff except the president. The army can't recall him except the president wants him to go. Just like a king with his staff and if he sends anybody with his staff, he is present there. It's the same with the ADC.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by adissss: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2019
neezar:
So Mr dullard has finally admitted that he smuggled looted funds into the country

Mr Integrity indeed

Go and read the text again. Maybe you do not understand English well. wink
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by supereagle(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
artofseduction:

Pls who re these investors?

Atiku is a top share holder in keystone bank.

Don't you think he will be more informed about fellow share holders in d same bank?

Do you think Atiku can confidently dish out this kind of lie to the public knowing the kind of vindictive and barbaric style of Daura gangs?

Bros use ur sense, this is 2019.

A major share holder in Keystone Bank, it remains for him to buy the whole of Nigeria no wonder OBJ said that Nigerians should not handover to Thieves and Criminals. If he wins , he will impoverish Nigeria and build more wealth for himself. His Oga said that he has the propensity for not saying the truth. Propensity for corruption, Propensity for poor judgement.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by arabbunkum: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Printerscanner:
Can a station head of Customs like Atikuloot really stop the ADC to a sitting Military Head of State from moving anything into or out of the country? I doubt it.
You guys have messed up any hope of this country getting better just cos of a paltry 30k per month.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by cosby02(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

pls am a blogger i will like to post some of my article here on nairaland can u be of help
How?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by JuzzJoel: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2019
I support neither BUHARI OR ATIKU
ATIKU should know better than saying BUBU was corrupt . As far as Corruption is concerned ATIKU is far more corrupt than BUHARI
CORRUPTION
BUHARI. 2%
ATIKU. 95%

As for Buhari , He is too soft on BOKO HARAM and probably has no clue on what to do again. OR
He has a SECRET AGENDGA

Ass for Atiku, I will not elect a THIEF to rule Nigeria.If he win ,the first few months things will be easy as he would release a lot of money into circulation but IN THE LONG RUN WE WILL ALL SUFFER IT AND YOU CANT BE SURE OF A THIEF LIKE ATIKU. IT WILL BE A TIME FOR HIS SHARE OF NATIONAL CAKE WITH HIS BOYS LIKE SARAKI , DINO MALAYE
BY THAT TIME WE WILL ALL CRY IN THIS NATION

WE NEED AN ALTERNATIVE
EITHER
OBYEZEKWELI
HAKEEM OLASEPO
SOWORE
FELADUROTOYE

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Kaa4(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
rexwalters:
How do you know,your papa na customs officer for Murtala Muhammed international airport on duty on that Saturday in 1984?
It was all in the newspapers then. Buhari's ADC who later became an emir cleared it. Please don't be abusive.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Kaa4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
rexwalters:
How do you know,your papa na customs officer for Murtala Muhammed international airport on duty on that Saturday in 1984?
. I don't like replying this kind of responses, but I have to. In 1984 I was already working earning my own money and contributing to politics of Nigeria to know that an Emir of Gwandu (Major Jokolo, I cannot say if he is alive) who was the ADC to Buhari then, was the one that piloted the 53 suitcases in. So it is wrong of you to think your papa was the one that told me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Where Is The $1 Billion You Withdrew To Purchase Arms – Wike / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.