Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku (32120 Views)

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by skopido: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
I don't think any of these Party; APC / PDP can offers Nigerian Good Things in this Year 2019 .

If you're Smart and Creativity enough - You can join this Lucrative Part Time Business You don't even need to Spends Any Capital Kobo from Your Pocket to Getting Started .

You can just Click this Link here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Practical Training Information how you can easily getting started right now if you're really serious to do it .
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by kjhova(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

If you were old enough at the time you would have known the bubu placed a ban & jailing people but his ADC was caught with 38 boxes containing foreign currencies.

We are old enough and we know that even at the time of the event, it was debunked. No amount of evidence will convince you of the falsehood of this allegation therefore, kindly wallow in your self delusion while till we conclude Febuhari.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by buharitill2023: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Google can help your ignorance. It is actually 52 & not 38 suitcases of foreign currencies
so Google was there and counted it.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Atiku deeply believes in Nigeria. He is patriotic, down to earth progressive that will stop the current wastage of our resources under Buhari and his criminal cabal.

Atiku will unite Nigerians again so that we can achieve the greatest of our country together!

Vote #Atiku/Obi 2019 !

Nigeria must be revived again to achieve her great destiny!

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by FLYFIRE(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
kjhova:

We are old enough and we know that even at the time of the event, it was debunked. No amount of evidence will convince you of the falsehood of this allegation therefore, kindly wallow in your self delusion while till we conclude Febuhari.
It is always correct when it involves other but not your bubu..some of you even claims responsibility for what bubu does...the jax is working on you but never on Nigerians...WAIT & SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU & YOUR LIKES at the elections
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by kjhova(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
artofseduction:

Pls who re these investors?

Atiku is a top share holder in keystone bank.

Don't you think he will be more informed about fellow share holders in d same bank?

Do you think Atiku can confidently dish out this kind of lie to the public knowing the kind of vindictive and barbaric style of Daura gangs?

Bros use ur sense, this is 2019.

Keystone bank is not a cult. It is a public liability company with its information easily verifiable at SEC. Mr. Atiku has no more info than anyone else in Nigeria on the share structure of the bank.

The Atiku campaign team are banking on the belief that you are ignorant and that therefore you will fall for this cheap allegation without let.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by somehow: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
PDP have nothing to campaign with, so sponsoring lies is all they can do.

Ask them to campaign with what they achieved in 16 years!
cosby02:
So this is how APC and PDP going to carry out their campaigns?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Ohibenemma(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by kjhova(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

It is always correct when it involves other but not your bubu..some of you even claims responsibility for what bubu does...the jax is working on you but never on Nigerians...WAIT & SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU & YOUR LIKES at the elections

It is only a presidential elections and the worst that can happen to me is that my preferred candidate loses. Unless you got some sinister plot coming enough to grease your balls to the point of putting your feeble attempt at a threat in all caps.

Febuhari is coming...
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by deomelllo: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
neezar:
So Mr dullard has finally admitted that he smuggled looted funds into the country

Mr Integrity indeed

When an entire generation of Igbos are too ignorant and unintelligent to read and comprehend.

How sad
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by okofians(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
Can a station head of Customs like Atikuloot really stop the ADC to a sitting Military Head of State from moving anything into or out of the country? I doubt it.
That shows how deceitful Atiku is.....Lying criminal....backward never.....
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by FLYFIRE(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
kjhova:

It is only a presidential elections and the worst that can happen to me is that my preferred candidate loses. Unless you got some sinister plot coming enough to grease your balls to the point of putting your feeble attempt at a threat in all caps.

Febuhari is coming...
No...its FAILbuhari. If you know a third of what I know, you will PUT Nigeria first...NOT thieves like buhari
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Slazim: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari should be ashamed of himself, shey it was this same "looted" funds Atiku donated to his campaign in 2015?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by wallbuilder(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by kjhova(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

No...its FAILbuhari. If you know a third of what I know, you will PUT Nigeria first...NOT thieves like buhari

Well I insist that it is Febuhari and if you know the littlest fraction of what I know, you will put Nigeria first...NOT thieves like Atiku!
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by rexwalters: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Slazim:
Buhari should be ashamed of himself, shey it was this same "looted" funds Atiku donated to his campaign in 2015?
Admission of a crooks disciple,were did he get the money he donated,Mr smuggler and tax evader?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Slazim: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Admission of a crooks disciple,were did he get the money he donated,Mr smuggler and tax evader?
No one disputes the source of his income, the question is did donating it to Buhari make the "loot" clean.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by qleap2all(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2019
MrLife1234:
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW AN EVIL REPEAT ITSELF...
Are you serious! Wondering if you reside in this country?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2019
neezar:
So Mr dullard has finally admitted that he smuggled looted funds into the country

Mr Integrity indeed

Use your sense. Where did he smuggle the looted funds from? One would understand if it were to be a case of Buhari smuggling out 53 suitcases of cash. Ok why would he want to smuggle the loot back in when it is safer abroad or was he contesting for an election as the then military head of state? Men I tire for una o. This is common logic.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Felixv: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2019
I really believe atiku has to focus on his campaign and stop this embarrassment -he is just ridiculing himself
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Slazim:

No one disputes the source of his income, the question is did donating it to Buhari make the "loot" clean.

What if he did?

He was merely used and dumped. No sane party would include Atiku in governance.

He was so ignored in APC that he had to run back to his vomit (PDP).
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Slazim: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

What if he did?

He was merely used and dumped. No sane party would include Atiku in governance.

He was so ignored in APC that he had to run back to his vomit (PDP).
True, but using the "loot" thingy against him is not fair at all as it served the present administration too.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by BluntBoy(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Slazim:

True, but using the "loot" thingy against him is not fair at all as it served the present administration too.

Bro, it is fair. Nigerians should know that Atiku has nothing to offer. If it is not Buhari, it should definitely not be Atiku.

How can we trust our commonwealth with a man whose records are very questionable?

No matter how hard OBJ supports Atiku, the portion on Atiku in OBJ's book can never be erased. Atiku is a looter. Get his money if you can but never vote for him.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Slazim: 1:06am On Jan 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, it is fair. Nigerians should know that Atiku has nothing to offer. If it is not Buhari, it should definitely not be Atiku.

How can we trust our commonwealth with a man whose records are very questionable?

No matter how hard OBJ supports Atiku, the portion on Atiku in OBJ's book can never be erased. Atiku is a looter. Get his money if you can but never vote for him.
Don't get me wrong ,am neither for Atiku nor Buhari, am just saying Buhari condemning Atiku's "wealth" is not right as he gained from his "benevolence" too.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by bodmasfem(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2019
FLYFIRE:

If you were old enough at the time you would have known the bubu placed a ban & jailing people but his ADC was caught with 38 boxes containing foreign currencies.

look at this one o! How old are u?
You are talking as if u were born at that time.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by bodmasfem(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2019
orion7:
buhari so you actually brought in looted funds

this one did not even read the post, he is just here to post rubbish.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by echodrum(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Printerscanner:
Can a station head of Customs like Atikuloot really stop the ADC to a sitting Military Head of State from moving anything into or out of the country? I doubt it.
Then why were the suitcases smuggled instead of open and direct entry?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by MrMoney55: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari is the biggest thief in NIGERIA
Balyz:
I can't vote for Atiku the thief
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by MrMoney55: 2:03am On Jan 03, 2019
S BUHARI HAS BEEN OFFERING YOU SOMETHING ABI FUNNY MAN
BluntBoy:

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by BabaAduras: 2:57am On Jan 03, 2019
neezar:

Mr Integrity indeed

Who is the dullard? Can you read and comprehend at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.