Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku (32113 Views)

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by san316(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Even if he smuggled money in, atleast the monies added to capital inflow into Nigeria which supported the economy. On the other hand, Atiku's laundering of $40m out of Nigeria to US is capital outflow that has negative implication for our economy. Who then is the patriot. By the way, no country complained that their money was missing.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by jeftalene(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Somebody smuggled something. if genuine, Why smuggle it using the military in the first place? Can't it be cleared through normal custom procedure. Nonsense and ingredients!

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Atiku has been an incompetent administrator even as a young custom officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Freshboygilen: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmmmm dis people are playing shaku shaku with us ohh...anyway sha baba go rest u af tried ur best..
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by gazza07(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee
Buhari oleee

4 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
neezar:
So Mr dullard has finally admitted that he smuggled looted funds into the country

Mr Integrity indeed
This is how Atiku plans to suck the treasury IF elected. grin
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
savagery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by dockokwus: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Of course its a convenient narrative,Emir of Gwandu coincidentally returning same time as the late ambassador with 53 suitcases.
Assuming it was true,so who cleared the 53 suitcases for the ambassador if the order didn't come direct from the military government den.
Emir or ADC father or Ambassador,fraud was involved and we now know Buhari loves associating with fraudulent,corrupt people.

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Balyz: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Balistic4:

I will
That's okay cos he will lose and you will wail. See you in 6 weeks

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Adalassy: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

If you were old enough at the time you would have known the bubu placed a ban & jailing people but his ADC was caught with 38 boxes containing foreign currencies.

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by olaadesino(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Instead of them to their campaign proper, they keep on exposing each other (@PDP and APC)
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrLife1234:
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW AN EVIL REPEAT ITSELF...
This exactly what u said for Pmb that he is d Messiah sent by Allah,now it is Atiku sent by Allah to rescue Nigeria.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by neezar: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
This is how Atiku plans to suck the treasury IF elected. grin
This werey man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy New year oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by sangresan(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

If you were old enough at the time you would have known the bubu placed a ban & jailing people but his ADC was caught with 38 boxes containing foreign currencies.

Which ADC?

Jokolo?

Many of you don't know your left from right anyway....
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by AntiWailer: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Only brainless idiots will believe that a custom officer can stop the looted funds of a MILITARY HEAD of State and commander in chief of armed forces.

That is why they deny you education so they can limit your capacity to reason.

Every bullshit they bring you take it like that.

So sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by sureheaven(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
I thought PDP was shouting issue base campaign.

How do all these lies, falsehood, fake news, propaganda and noise address any issue.

No custom boss can stop the ADC of military president. Atiku need to go for mental checkup .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Your CV from beginning to the end has one word repeated on it......LIAR!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Balyz: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Google can help your ignorance
Show us evidence of the contents of the cases that no custom official searched
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Oblitz(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrLife1234:
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW AN EVIL REPEAT ITSELF...

Please all like minds should quote this post.
This is the final truth
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
neezar:

This werey man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy New year oo

Lol.

Wish you the same bro.

Saved the picture for future deployment. grin
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Guestlander: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Atiku is running a smear campaign. So amateurish.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by michoim(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Everyone knows that Atiku cannever stop lying. ..
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by sniper2019: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
useless Atiku won't understand

oya zombies com n defend ur God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by naijjaman(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
shocked
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by neezar: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lol.

Wish you the same bro.

Saved the picture for future deployment. grin
By that time u go don dey ban cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by martineverest(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
beamtopola:
So you admit that you are a thief and a looter ba? Mr integrithief buharilooter.
learn to understand sarcasm
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by rexwalters: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
neezar:
So Mr dullard has finally admitted that he smuggled looted funds into the country

Mr Integrity indeed
Either you are daft,ignorant or both?GoatFace.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by FLYFIRE(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Balyz:
Show us evidence of the contents of the cases that no custom official searched
All of you have taken oaths so no need to argue with you, your judgements will come at the appropriate time
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Shawnnn01: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Was it Atiku that told your father the briefcases contain foreign currencies ?
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by kumakunta: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:

So the ADC can carry bomb and hard drugs into the country because he's an ADC to a sitting head of state?

People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
You making no sense . How can you equate the smuggling of money to bomb ? Comparing the size of a lion to that of a cat
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by Kaa4(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
So Buhari as we known him is easily persuaded in spite of the anti-corruption toga that he has on. It is 53 suitcases and not 38.
Re: You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku by kumakunta: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
orion7:
buhari so you actually brought in looted funds
Go back and read

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.