Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,139 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115086 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
Are you guys aware there is an Ofunneka fan club somewhere?/?

http://www.ofunneka.com/

I'm not strictly an Ofunneka fan but of course i'm voting her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
Salvage:

@oluwanisol

I actually thought it was a joke when I read your post but your subsequent affairmations are beginning to make me wonder at u oo shocked

Are you trying to say she reminds you of Meryl.
Beautiful, Daring, Smart, Uninhibited.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2007
adechuks:

Are you trying to say she reminds you of Meryl.
Beautiful, Daring, Smart, Uninhibited.

@adechuks

at this rate, its we the guys that should be wearing iron-pan underwears with metal padlocks(keys to padlock left at home) to the reunion. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
uchetobi:

my real fear about d reunion is that boys / men will start chasing up and down the forum once they see my pretty face,

wow!!! so we got some pretty faces in da house.
1. Tampico
2. Uchetobi
That really cool!!!  grin cool
Uchetobi, no excuses you must attend unless u will be tagged "Chicken George Uchetobi"  grin

@LC
Honey, i thought you were going to suggest a date, but since you didn't i will still suggest

Date: 17th or 18th November (A week after the show) Could be Saturday or Sunday (or 24/25 - Last Sat/Sun of the month) depending on the suggestions here.
Venue: It seems that some of us that reside in Lagos are more on the mainland axis, Well then its got to be a cool spot on the G.R.A (That area is really cool) compared to Opebi/Allen where the traffic is always heavy. We have Barcelos (An eatery) or Sweet Sensation (That place is quite big) or some other place around there.
Time: i think 1pm is O.K be it Saturday or Sunday. What do u guys think.

The "Untouchables" T-shirt is O.K for quick identification but how do we get it circulated before the agreed date? Or better still, we get somebody that would agree to get there first and drop a phone number with all of us so that when we get to the agreed venue, we just dial the Number to get further directions to where the others would be gathering.

Refreshment: LC is going to be hosting us on that day with light refreshment   smiley(abi wetin una think)
Compere: Definitely would be the in house Clown "SPORA" since his better half is in PortHarcourt busy kidnapping/Mennapping/Ladynapping  grin

With all these in place we are as good as gearing up for the "Grand Occasion".)

More suggestions Plsssssssssssssssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2007
oluwanisol:

@ Lawyerchap,
which one is your hand no dey? r u scared or u can't perform which one of then?
Adechuks, Spora and Lawyerchap, do we agree on next weekend? because i bet u after that weekend u people will be begging me for more am telling u.

Girlfriend! You still don't get it, Do you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2007
Lawyer-chap,
pls where is Tampico's 100,000 or have you sent it to her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
adechuks:

Lawyer-chap,
please where is Tampico's 100,000 or have you sent it to her

That is the more reason she has to attend the reunion to grab her 100,000cfa Ooooops! in whatever currency! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hi all,

I got these on the net and i thought i share it with all o'you. wink wink

Richard is a LOSER!!!

R = Reckless and irresponsible
I = Indiscipline
C = Callous to his wife
H = Hypocritical
A = Arrogant
R = Rude
D = Demented

OFUNNEKA IS THE WINNER OF BBA2!!!

OFUNNEKA is the winner of BBA2!!!

O = Observant (she first discoverd that the moles were fake)
F = Fun to be with (She is a shoulder for Maureen and RICHIANA)
U = Understanding
N = Neat
N = Nice
E = Energetic
K = Kingdom child
A = Adorable

OFUNNEKA OUR WINNER!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
@masala gal

it is very very rude to type in capital letters angry angry

@ tamp

Happy Baiday in advance

@ all

Ofunneka for the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2007
@All,
Since this reunion is a Lagos Thing.

Have fun guys. But why untouchable T-shirts Why not BBA2 Nairalanders?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2007
kikice:

May be because it is readily available and of good quality and it connotes BBA. But it isn't a bad idea if we can get to make BBA2 Nairalanders stuff.

@Ndi
Our wife, ao u dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2007
adechuks:

Lawyer-chap, please where is Tampico's 100,000 or have you sent it to her
Caught red-handed!
Lawyerchap, not Lawyer-chap grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by omogbemi: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2007
I thought Ofunneka has been evicted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
spora:

May be because it is readily available and of good quality and it connotes BBA. But it isn't a bad idea if we can get to make BBA2 Nairalanders stuff.

Spora who made it readily available? and that good quality is it from heaven, that cannot not be reached?
Anything worth doing is worth doing well. My guys why hurry if we are not ready.

I don't see a need for untouchable T-shirts. just a suggestion. lipsrsealed.

The reunion should be done in a way and manner that will be worth the while for those that will be attending.

We can come up with our trade mark and have others copy from us. cool.

Ofunneka for the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
omogbemi:

@all
grin grin grin Please don't mind him. He is from the new planet that was discovered just yesterday. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071106/ap_on_sc/planetary_system

@Omogbemi
[s]Hello bros, welcome to planet Earth. How is your world? Do they wear cloth there? Are there cars there? Yes! Car. or what do you call it there? Do you eat? So, there is another BB there? What do you call it? Is it BBE (Big Brother Exoplanet). So, Ofenneka has been evicted there? No, she has not been evicted here. JJC![/s]
Seriously. Ofunneka has not been evicted. She is one of the three finalists for the $100,000. The other two finalists are Richard and Tatiana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
kikice:

My guys why hurry if we are not ready.

I don't see a need for untouchable T-shirts. just a suggestion. The reunion should be done in a way and manner that will be worth the while for those that will be attending. We can come up with our trade mark and have others copy from us.

WORD! I can't agree LESS, my dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
omogbemi:

Hey you, wellcome to the earth!!!! grin grin grin grin.
please wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
kikice:

@All,
Since this reunion is a Lagos Thing.

We talked about this the first time and somebody felt we would be infringing on Seun Osewa's Constitution/Right as he is the sole owner of NAIRALAND.

We came up with the "Untouchable's " T-Shirt because it is synonymous with BBA, before somebody pops up from nowhere to tell me that i have contravened Section --------- subsection ------------ wink

If u are out of Lagos and u are interested, please you are welcome, but if u cannot make it we will keep u guys posted. Maybe show u pix tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ omogbemi

Welcome back
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ all

got this from Ricki's blog, BB testify she is the one.

i actually think is a strategy.

NOV 6, 2007 04:21 PM
Wow, it's been a long time. But I have bit my tongue long enough. I need to clear up something:

First, as the old saying goes when it comes to the media
"DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU HEAR"

I have NOT been commenting on blogs or speaking out to trashy tabloids, especially not ones called "hot gossip", nor have I been on the forum, although I have been reading. As much as you are speculating where and what I am doing, it's going to have to remain a mystery to you since I don't know any of you. I have chuckled when they said I was hospitalized, that I was 39, that I had four kids, that "a close friend" reported I was warned about Richard's womanizing ways, but it's all crap.

But there is a serious side to this. To the people trying to impersonate me, and/or pretend that they know me, please know that you are creating tension between me and Richard's family - people who I happen to love very much. So if you have a shred of decency, you will stop. If you don't have any decency, then go find something better to do with your time, because really, I don't deserve the attention. To quote the now famous words of Chipmunk: "I am not the 13th housemate"

When and IF (and that is a big if) I am going to speak about my experiences, I will do it with a reputable newspaper or TV company, not under a fake name, on an obscure blog or even on the forum, so don't expect any news from me, I just don't have it in me to talk about it right now. Plus, I will not sink to the level of trash talking Richard or anyone else for that matter. Richard and I will discuss things on our own time, in private.

To all of the women (and men) who have been through difficult times and feel they can relate to me, I appreciate your kind words and support. I'm sure by sharing your stories of heartbreak you can help others. As for me, I'm not ready for that and I would ask that you not speak on my behalf or try to speculate as to what I am going through, even if it is well meaning - it's just stirs up gossip, brings out negative comments which I'm sure are as hard for you to read are they are for me.

For the people who truly do know me and are commenting on here, I totally understand your frustration about the idiotic remarks people make, but remember that this is a forum of only a couple hundred people and personally I think its not worth it to try and defend me - people will attack me no matter what, so don't give yourself undue stress. The people who make stupid remarks really don't warrant a response.

You may have a comeback to this message that "I asked for this" by blogging in the beggining. I don't know what to say to that, but I hope that you will all focus on the game and housemates. And most of all: don't worry about me!

Ricki
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
Ndi:

We talked about this the first time and somebody felt we would be infringing on Seun Osewa's Constitution/Right as he is the sole owner of NAIRALAND.

We came up with the "Untouchable's " T-Shirt because it is synonymous with BBA, before somebody pops up from nowhere to tell me that i have contravened Section --------- subsection ------------ wink

If u are out of Lagos and u are interested, please you are welcome, but if u cannot make it we will keep u guys posted. Maybe show u pix tongue

I feel you baby, but were not taking anything from Oga Seun. Abi? Let's get it right. Hmmmmmm i may just drop by  wink. Or better still the pix wil not be a bad idea. But make sure all have their cards up with d names. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2007
Besides we were not untouchable fans so why should they be plastered to our bodi, a tshirt with Ofunemama sounds more like it
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
9JA I PLEAD WITH You DO NOT, I REPEAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LET DAT  SCUMBAG RICHARD WIN, ITS OBVIOUS ITS BETWEEN O N R.
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE OFUNNEKA.

@Masala gal

Even if the so called 150 million Nigerians vote for OFUNNEKA, that does not mean that she will win shocked
It is not by total number of votes, but by country lipsrsealed
So all our votes will be 1 of 13. You will still need the support of other African countries cry

The reviews you have made is highly intellectual, but I do not think that R locked up in the house had all that information at his disposal. To decide who and when to bond with anybody in the house.
Please o! these people are human beings u are insulting in this manner. I do not think that that is fair.

He that is blameless, let him cast the first stone
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Masala girl

Girlfriend you are too late for that we've already voted for Richard. Richie for the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Infact this is not a time to convass for Offu's votes because we are already voting, and let me tell you a secret even the Naijas are voting for Richard, if you dont believe me wait for Sunday and you wil be suprised.
Dont you know dat R helped Hot O that Saturday?

Go Richie, go Richie, go Richie,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
Sorry for the mistake, Masala girl instead of Masala gal

9JA I PLEAD WITH You DO NOT, I REPEAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LET DAT SCUMBAG RICHARD WIN, ITS OBVIOUS ITS BETWEEN O N R.

@Masala gal

Even if the so called 150 million Nigerians vote for OFUNNEKA, that does not mean that she will win
It is not by total number of votes, but by country
So all our votes will be 1 of 13. You will still need the support of other African countries

The reviews you have made is highly intellectual, but I do not think that R locked up in the house had all that information at his disposal. To decide who and when to bond with anybody in the house.
Please o! these people are human beings u are insulting in this manner. I do not think that that is fair.

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
@paperme good for her (ricki) that she is obviously well and in good health and have not committed suicide
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
Sorry for the mistake, Masala girl instead of Masala gal

9JA I PLEAD WITH You DO NOT, I REPEAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LET DAT  SCUMBAG RICHARD WIN, ITS OBVIOUS ITS BETWEEN O N R.

@Masala gal

Even if the so called 150 million Nigerians vote for OFUNNEKA, that does not mean that she will win
It is not by total number of votes, but by country
So all our votes will be 1 of 13. You will still need the support of other African countries

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2007
@Dalby, if its at Richard the pervert I cast the first stone

@Hzaie u wish. Sunday will tell, Ofunneka for the money,, no doubt in my mind at all
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Hazie

Mama Gazunga,

Where re you coming from I guess you’re smoking the wrong weed.
Please wake up and smell the real coffee.

You are freaking out like your Richard. Sorry you are in the wrong thread. There are no doctors here to check you out try next door.

Let’s see the surprise one come Sunday. Odea……, olodo mumu de smell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Dalby and Hazie
Two MFM (Mumu follow mumu)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2007
And I cast the 2nd, the 3rd and the 4th at the pervert, the rapist, the adulterer, the Mr no respect for women, the nymphomaniac, the fool called Richard I wont have bothered to judge him if he left his game at messing with Tatiana, but messing with Ofu means messing with Nigerians
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
spora:

@ Dalby and Hazie
Two MFM (Mumu follow mumu)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  You got me their. for a moment I thought it was Mountain on fire Ministries grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I said chie the mumu follow mumu done finish ooohhh grin grin grin grin.

@ All,
I told you biggie should send the money to us. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.