Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115087 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by peppi: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2007
grin grin grin , i keep trying to post but i cant stop scrollin back to previous pages and laughing my flipin butt of!! hahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2007
lol
@flipping butt

have a nice day every1,I will sure give moral n spiritual support incase i dont turn up 4 the convergencejus like the radio star you cant see,lol.dont mind me oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2007
@Tampico

@All
I see the form has attached. Please let us enable to fill it even before the stated date. if ure word doesn't open it. Open it with notepad. Fill and send to my box jiggywit_tam@yahoo.com or fill it and attach it back here. i will take note, and tabulate the info which i will post back here for futher scrutiny. Thanks!

Application form out, and N3500 has been mentioned I don't hear a lot of people getting as vocal, check previous threads lipsrsealed
Thank GOD you will publish the names of those who FINALLY signified interest via the forms. Please after the re-union, do us a favour of publishing the names of those that finally showed up on that day. Put an asterisk against those who would call latter that they just got a life threatening call from the village or had to travel to another state on official assignment but will still try to make it or have been trying to locate the place and as such could not make it grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2007
@ Spora & Kikice

You can cast as many stones as you like to Richard the winner" but you wont kill him, you are forgetting something here " as soon as Offu is out of that house pliz organise her a good man with a real Gazunga to give it to her because she is very much Hot otherwise your boyfriends will gone ' this is just a friendly warning"

She is just too easy to go down with her friends boyfriend is just a clear sign that she is in trouble anyway i heard that she was going out with a married man before?? Do you call that moral? I think you are the ones who have to wake up and smell the real coffee!!!!!!!

Richie for the money!!!!!!!!!! And Offu for the best cleaner of the BBA2 - trophy must have the picture of the ugly woman holding a broom!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2007
@Hazie
Why do you go off half-cocked like this? Haven't you heard that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? Why not take time to verify stuff before you post? When you post stuff like this which has been researched by the people on this thread, you show yourself as an ignorant semi-literate nincompoop. I'm not saying that's what you are because sometimes you actually manage to sound comprehensible, and occasionally you even come across as intelligent. But when you say stuff like 'anyway i heard that she was going out with a married man before?? Do you call that moral? you give the impression that you are mentally-challenged. We have extensively discussed this on this thread. [size=25pt]Ofunneka lived with her boyfriend for six months. He was not married. Not Married[/size].
Anyway, rest assured that Ofunneka will win BBAII, broom and all.

@All
Hazie has gotten me off on the wrong side this morning. But i still love all y'all. Hope you all slept well.

@Tampico
Will send you my form as soon as i fill it. Cool initiative.

@Ndi
Sweetheart,what's up? Hope you slept well?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2007
@LC
I knew that you were going to be the first one to jump the gun, hey take it easy! This is just the forum no hard feelings. But i'm so glad cause i managed to prokove you.
Anyway who ever is going win will not share his or her money with all of us unless you are a close family or friend so lets take it eazy and enjoy the forum without hard feeling and calling each other names.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2007
Goodmorning All!!  grin grin grin  My ribs are still cracking but i will manage.  grin grin

@LC
Honey, I slept very well thank you.

@Tampico
Good work there! I will definitely fill the form and send it to u.

I will be back later in the day, let me quickly do somethings for my boss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by candies(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2007
I've not been following big brother as dedicated as I used to but the last time I checked I think guy that came in with Ashanti (can't remember his name) seem to be tripping for Ofuneka.
Do you think he really likes her or he knows she's going to win the money and trying to establish a relationship to enable him get a share of the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2007
Gud morning all, I hope u all had a wonderful nit rest?
@ Tampico
Nice Taught, I ve fill my form and sent it to your box, i hope say u don c am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2007
@ Tampico
How much did u say we r droping?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2007
Hi people, gd morning everyone @ LC don’t mind dem jore, @ Tampico, keep it up @ Dalby if u push me any further il stop casting stones at Richard and cast it on you
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2007
good one !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2007
Good people of Nairaland Good morning all,

Dalby:

Salsera said

Kikice said

Individuality, calls for differences, and differences allows for difference in opinions we are supposed to be adults. We really do not need to curse to make our points.
You like ofunneka fine and you chose a user name kikice, I like richard fine, I chose a user name dalby. See we are different and with different opinions, that is expected. Lets try to keep what makes us human and different from animals.
I could also be on Richards side because I believe no one is perfect and I am giving him the benefit of dount ( a chance). Somebody killed a a rival club's football fan recently, that gives me cause to worry

Silent is Golden. Get a life. MM to the Deeeeeee

hazie:

@ Spora & Kikice

You can cast as many stones as you like to Richard the winner" but you wont kill him, you are forgetting something here " as soon as Offu is out of that house pliz organise her a good man with a real Gazunga to give it to her because she is very much Hot otherwise your boyfriends will gone ' this is just a friendly warning"

She is just too easy to go down with her friends boyfriend is just a clear sign that she is in trouble anyway i heard that she was going out with a married man before?? Do you call that moral? I think you are the ones who have to wake up and smell the real coffee!!!!!!!

Richie for the money!!!!!!!!!! And Offu for the best cleaner of the BBA2 - trophy must have the picture of the ugly woman holding a broom!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right!!!!!! So what? I don't need to protect my boyfriend from Ofu babe, cuz i know who i deal with. You sound so in-secured pls get a life. By the way you don't protect men from women. hahahahaha only MFM does that. LawyerC has said it all. OFU the winner come sunday.

Today is a busy day.  Have a blessed day all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2007
Hi Kikice and Adechuks, morning, pls lets ignore Dalby and Hazie, she is the one that needs the gagunza desperately am sure, just ignore them, it’s a brand new day
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2007
hazie:

@LC
I knew that you were going to be the first one to jump the gun, hey take it easy! This is just the forum no hard feelings. But i'm so glad cause i managed to prokove you.
Anyway who ever is going win will not share his or her money with all of us unless you are a close family or friend so lets take it eazy and enjoy the forum without hard feeling and calling each other names.
Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hazie
You're happy you managed to provoke me? You mean you did it intentionally? That's nyasty ***a la Maureen*** I agree we should enjoy the forum without hard feelings or name-calling. But if you look closely you'll find that  i didn't call you any name. In fact the only name i called you was 'intelligent'. Check again and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2007
@all
Morning, everybody. Please let's avoid the needless distrations (the MFMs). You can't afford not to have people like that in a public forum like this. Some mothers do hav' them, you know. They are like the proverbial housewife: if they can't take the heat, they will naturally leave the kitchen.

@Tampico
That's good work, dearie. Will YIM you l8r.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2007
@All Concerned, Morning!
i don't want to dissect the negative different posts regarding the reunion, but whatever it meant, peace! The reunion is not a do or die affair! I for one am just interested. It's not about a crowd thing. The people i want to meet will definitely be there, namely LC, Ndi,Tommyex,Spora, etc. Oluwasinol is the only one that has submitted her form. I don't want anybody's money. I just wanted to know how many people were interested. The interested parties will definitely get their monies accross(in a way we all finally agree with) which will enable booking of the space on time. I'm cool with a few 10 - 15 people, because if we are even too much, i mite get a headache from trying to cram everything into my head. If u think N3,500 is too much , then i can only say post in ure excuses of why u didn't make it, that's ure biz!Or simply don't come if ure poor we'll never know N3,500 , yes to some is a great deal, yet the ones that are determined to be there should definitely be able to raise N3,500 b/w now n then. This N3,500 is the amount for a buffet/head. From that 1pm, u can eat as much as u want till we retire weneva. Find out the amount ureselves, the place is at Isaac's John near sweet sensation and barcelos at GRA Ikeja, Sheraton is N4,500/head.  If I get 10 peoples names before or on the 16th of Nov. I will register these 10. If u bring ure money later, and there's space, fine. If there is no space, u can come and introduce ureself say hi, and go thy way, because u will not share someone's chair.
I'm suggesting the mode of payment should be, if we settle the date, and place, u can walk in there anytime and pay. I will go there discuss with the officials of the place we settle on, open a book, whoever comes pays, signs and goes away. We will then all meet there, at the set date n place!
Note: All these are suggestions, open to modification and more suggestions. Ure silence,forgetfulness to indicate interest, will be a sign of non-attendance. It is not by force, I repeat. If u are not interested kindly, scroll down, and ignore the posts concerning it.
The reunion thread, LC n Ndi has said is like they say, a place to celebrate the one cause we have been fighting for since it's inception(Celebration of OFUNNEKA-broom,flaws,promiscuity, and all), to mingle , and possibly strike a few deals wink  grin.
Thank u very much. Lov'y'all, and can't wait to see u.
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2007
@ All
Thot you will like to see this, got it from the bba forum
If you want to entertain africans, 1. cheat on your wife 2. Smooch the whole day 3. Talk dirty and promise to BUMP ladies 4. Finger the ladies when they are drunk 5. do not bath for two days 4. abuse your mistress 6. show your big manhood fro manhood enlargers in Zanzibar 7. have no respect for fellow housemates and handle ladies in front of them 8. complain about other housemates kissing each other because you are not hooked yet and when you are hooked go to the extremes . 9. be uncouth and abusive and possesive of your mistress. If we want to see smooching we will watch The Bold And The Beautiful to see Ridge and Brooke. Big Brother is about survival of individuals not couples. In big brother Nigeria the house mates removed couples first and the game was interesting. Viva Nigerians. Vote Ofunneka.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2007
LOL, dats down memory lane Bold and Beautiful is so old damn! Ridge and Brooke
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2007
@ Tampico

My dear you know is not easy organising things. Even if is 2kobo someone will still say is much.

I may not be there cuz I'm not resident in Lagos. Honestly would have love to meet this funny and intelligent guys like some of you. cool

But i would like to sow a seed in ones life who is not working to go have treat.

Tampico or LawyerC,
Will be sending you an email so i get the details of your account number to make the payment.
This forum has made me lookforward to comming to the computer all the time so let me do something in appreciation.

I love you guys!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2007
kikice,
i'm coming to ABJ early december. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing you there. or do we do our reunion in abj as well??
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2007
adechuks:

kikice,
I'm coming to ABJ early december. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing you there. or do we do our reunion in abj as well??

Hey that will be cooooooollllll cool. I pray to be around then. Just keep me posted. reunion will as well not be a bad idea.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
@tampico

easy girl!
i was just abt to say what you just said
i cant fill the form becos the two dates suggested are possible bzness trips dates
so i'll either be leaving or just arriving . I'll know for sure by friday

But i am interested so like i said i'll send my cash through LC
by the way i dont live in Lagos either
@kikice
that's the spirit !

@spora
i hope you can make it
@adechuks
you had beta make it
@makin
abeg come back to Naija or else Tampi fit vex say we go cancel everything
@hazie
well whats a good movie without a 'villain'
@LC
How you dey
leave Hazie ,after Sunday lipsrsealed grin

@tommyex
since ur in Tampi's neighbourhood you should be able to make it
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Kikice N Salsera
U guys r good, yeah! I'm not desperate. Those that want to be met will be there! I wish u guys cud make it though. If the thingy had been in Abj, or PH i wud have tried to make it, or send the dough for someone to get a treat, as way of goodwill!
@Adechuks
U n Kikice , hmmmmmmmmmmm
@All
3 more days to go. Ofunneka our girl is coming home, with the cheque!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2007
U guys have fun alright?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
salsera:

But i am interested so like i said i'll send my cash through LC
by the way i don't live in Lagos either

So why have been sending the other end of my straw to Lagos

Do i need a visa to see you
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
@adechuks
Lagos is my home okay, but I dont work there. I do pop in from time to time if the temptation is right
this reunion at JADE is definitely tempting wink

so ur straw never miss road
but seriously can you make it? at all
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Lawyerchap: I am a slient reader. I am seeing everything.

About the Reunion:
Tampico, you are doing well. Just don't lose your cool. Let me offer some advice based on my experience or should I say expertise in matters such as these. You don't have to do what I suggest, but it will be worthwhile to consider them.
1. Ask for the real dedicated and committed Ofunneka fans to join you at a site, group, etc dedicated to Ofunneka fans. Yahoo, facebook, etc will do. That way, you are sure that all who join are real fans and not internet forum freaks.
2. When you have such a group, the leaders should identify themselves - real name, where you work and live, what you do for a living, contact info, etc. This will boost confidence and people will know that they are dealing with real people, professionals whose integrity have haven tested over time, and they have a reputation to protect. Nairaland.com is an anonymous forum. It's hard to talk about money with people who do not know you. Do not be decived by the chatter on the forum. When it comes to money, people get serious and become suspicious.
3. When an isolated group of Ofunneka fans comes together. A leadership should be formed and a planning committee put together. The committee would decide on how to go about the get-together, reunion, or hosting of our dear Ofunneka. You'll have people in-charge of creating publicity, venue, food, decoration, music, etc. That way, all interests will be protected, different viewpoints tabled, and an inclusive event will be organised.

You'll be amazed how resources can be pulled together and a great party can be held at an amazingly small cost. When we hosted my Idol Timi, we had people send money from foreign countries to us, someone provided a professional comedian, we had a professional DJ (moi  wink)play for us, people living in PH donated as much as N20,000 - N40,000 to a party they were not coming for, someone provided transportation, someone provided MOPOL security, someone invited two TV press crews, someone paid for the video coverage, a graphic artiste in the family did the design work, etc. At the end of the day, we had a wonderful family get-together, all of us could come to the party where you could afford to pay or not and everyone was happy. The most amazing part was that 95% of us met ourselves on the MNET forum and Nairaland.com.

I'll leave you with this. I look forward to an invitation to an Ofunneka fan only forum. We can set the ball rolling from there.

I look forward to finally meeting you in person as well as the other beautiful, dedicated, and passionate Ofunneka fans on the forum.

Ofunneka is bringing home the money, there is no other way the game can go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ Tampico

Not what you think wink

@Modups

Hello baby, I want to know, how your doingggggg now**************** singgggggggggg.

Hope your trip back from the Penthouse was cool. cool miss you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Spicegirl1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2007
What's uuuuuuuppppp everybody!

This is the most interesting thread on Nairaland! I haven't been such a dedicated viewer of BBA 2, but i've always gotten my updates from hia. Thanks y'all for making me laugh in the past weeks. It's a shame i'm just joining the thread.

The reunion thingy sounds really cool, hope newcomers are welcome?

@ LC
Thrilled to hear you work in advertising. I do too. I felt you when you posted how busy you were in the past. Advertising is the most tension-drenched, anxiety-inducing, social life-busting job. But it's also a fun industry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by olababe(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2007
I've been a very active reader and not an active poster, but i decided to do this today.

the re-union thingy is a very nice idea, but i want to know if active reader is allowed?

to everybody who has been an active poster,  LC( i admire you), tampico ( I really wish to be like u when i grow up), Ndi( our loyal wife), adechuks, makin, spora( stand up comedian), uchetobi, salsera, the list is just too long, you've all been wonderful.

thanks all for keeping this thread alive.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2007
salsera:

@adechuks
, so your straw never miss road
but seriously can you make it? at all

**i will do anything for you****
i will do anything for you
i will do anything for, anything for you,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.