Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115082 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2007
lol,even ur government is claiming ofu didn't win only becoz she is Nigerian. neva in my lyf have i seen such sour grapes.
nigeria is the only country to claim bb riggid the votes.U didnt hear any of the other 10 countries complainin wen their housemates were evicted.
pls give ofu the money, it just shows the rest of africa wat sore losers nigerians r, wen instead u cud be giving that 100k to the less fortunate
I'm from the rainbow nation south africa, and i have sooooooooooooooo many nigerian friends who i love to pieces, and even they did not want ofu to win.

so plssssssssssssssss stop this pathetic nonsense about africa hating nigeria,becoz afta all we r all brothers and sisters,lets love one another.our
Tanzania  brother won,so lets be happy for our brother and stop the player hating.

come on 9ja were is the love?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2007
I beg oo,Lets not compare GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH with this one oo,because that show is just an extension of Nollywood.

Brought back memories of Project Fame, where Dare should have come 1st or 2nd as against 3rd.

hmm PROJECT FAME tricks again.
God dey sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Masala girl, the reason people say that Africa hates Nigeria, is the obvious reasons. Go to the forums and read what hateful things people from other countries say.

Please don't patronise us. We are  Naijas and owe no one no apologies.

So you have a few nigerian friends who think like you. What does that change?

That article you are referencing is not even confirmed. Besides, If he makes a personal comment do you have to come in here to call all Nigerians sour losers?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
sorry my dearest brother meant where
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ salvage

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh salvage i really like u,big up, speak ur mind.
my mum always tell me asking for forgiveness doesn't make u smaller but instead tells u that the one who forgives owns a big heart.
salvage I'm sorry if i offended u, but pls try n understand where I'm cumin from, becoz if u go onto other blogs u will read sooooooooooooooo
many messages frm nigerians going on and on,crying over split milk hence my sore losers comment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2007
Apollogies accepted.

Besides People have other things to do and are getting on with their lives. No one will lose sleep on your Richiana.

I replied your post cause it wasnt a good one and I wanted to let you know the folly of it.

Most people here are tired of the BB and Richiana and Offu story and are actually seeking better , fullfiling things to discuss.

You talk about the party that is being planned and you will get some response.

The comments about all the BB nonsense that will draw a response from me would be something like what you posted and my response would be for obvious reasons.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ salvage

sweety u own a big heart smiley,much love to u.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ dalby,

king solomon issue na for another day. truth is there is something like morality or public morality!! am sure king solomon didnt do stuff to his wives or concubines in the full glare of his subject. so richards behaviour was quite inappropriate.

anyway, he won! congrats to him and congrats to ofunneka for making nigeria proud.

@ tampico,

i've resent the mail to both addresses. pls i hope you see it this time or else i will cry oh

@LC,

you sure are in a class of your own!! you took notes? cool cool thats so cool!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2007
lastest news on bba2 website, nigeria threatens to pull out of bba3, if mnet doesn't increase the number of west african countires competing,
salvage sweety now do u get where i was coming from with my sour grapes statement.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2007
ppl plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if u get a chance plzzzzzzzzzzzzz go and read the 1st few blogs, lyk 2-5
ofu really cam a long way, n slowly won the hearts of her fellow nigerians who initially hated her,dats so nyc as the saying goes neva judge a book by its cover.
no doubt bba2 rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Masala girl

Are you talking of blog posts from people who are just having fun or the official news from Big Brother website?

You made me go to that website and I didnt see any Latest News about Nigeria threatning to pull out of BBA3.

What are you playing at?

You said latest news from BB2 website and it turns out you were referring to blog posts by jobless people with the same prejudice against Naija as you have.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2007
double post. sorry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2007
Ha!

Better posts from Masalagrl
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2007
@ salvage

oh please what nonsense.me prejudice to 9ja,give me once good reason y i wud be prejudice?,salvage y r u so quick to scream,AFRICA HATES NIGERIA, wat hogwash afta all I'm on a Nigerian blog.
I see all the countries in africa lyk my brothers nd sisters who i sincerely love with all my heart, and salvage dnt u agree u can express ur true feelings
to ur brothers and sisters and tell tem wen u dn't agree with sumthing and just like that i'm just telling my brother nigerian that i dn't dink dey shud cry
over split milk its just not in good spirit at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2007
@Masala girl

I went there and there was no official news like that.

Where did you get that news from?

You seem to love to gloat .

Why would spread such a lie .

And who cares what you think about Nigeria .

There are more important things to do and think about than Big Brother.

I am answering you cause my work is on the internet and its just unfortunate that I get to see alerts of your post.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhh my salvage with each post my love for u grows. smiley
I'm just telling my brother Nigeria i love him,and you tellin me my opinion doesn't matter,salvage my heart is just crushed. cry
ok i will admit, that the lastest news thing was to get at you, to give me a laugh,but u must admit it was a bit lol you actually rushed to the bba website,
but apart frm the lastest news thing, everything else that i hav sed i was 100% sincere and i dn't see anything wrong in giving ones opinion.

nway hope u hav a great day @ work.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2007
@Ireke

I do not think Delta State govt wld try dt.I think wat they would do is compensate her not give her that amount of money.

Brows will rise and am sure d Governor is not ready to go through the after wahala
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Martiano(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2007
[b]I followed the bba2 from day one and I always knew it will end this way.Lets face it ,BBA2 is a reality TV show and not Home video where u have scripts,people came into that house with strategies and plans but it all faded away because you cannot just pretend for too long.Just as none of us can claim to be a saint so also goes to the 12 housemates in there.Ofu tried her best despite her slow start,none of the boys was attracted to her so she resorted to the cleaning strategies which worked for her.In her first nomination she was saved by the arrogant MAXWELL but lets face it if max had not saved her it would have been dicey for her because we Nigerians were even ready to kick her out then.Did you see her kiss with kweku during the truth or dare (meeen) very obvious she wanted some more.Richard was living his life forgetting the cameras and thats the game come ibn and leave ur life as if no cameras and it worked for him.Yes he is married but damn it he is human and fell just like everyone can do and the only difference was that he was ob TV .He never pretended one day and this really worked for him.Even 2 days to the end of the show he still had issues with Tatiana and this is just how real he was.he lived a life of what u see is what u get.He said it outrightly that he is jealous and wanted his girl to himself ,the bba2 house was their home and community so he lived in it protraying his true character and not playing to the samera.Ye he had sex a week to the end of the show and you could see Tatiana told him outrightly 'lets do it,I dont care" .My point is this,Ofuneka did so well to come second and she should be very glad she got this position by cleaning and cooking just like the past winner did,she also tried emmulating her by crying over maureen,s issue but was it worth it?I am very happy for richard and I was only intrested in the Richard inside the bba2 house ,anything aside that is his personal isssue and he should resolve it.NIJA should stop complaining and face the fact afterall we all said MNET cheated us by giving 9ja the ugliest housemate.RICHARD CONGRATS TO YOU .OFUNEKA U SHOULD CEL;EBRATE MORE THAN RICHARD COS YOU CAME THIS FAR.[/b]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2007
Gud mornig all, how was ur nit?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Martiano(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2007
wuzzup oluwanisol?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2007
i think R won because it is the men who voted him,
and a majority of africa's men are like him
so that explains it
They are afraid of women like ofumama
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2007
@ martiano
Notin much, ow r u doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2007
@Mamus2010
Got ure mail, n have replied u.

@All
How y'all doing? Gess some of u are still  stuck in some places. Well more grease to ure elbows. Right now i'm interested in only one thing, which y'all all know about. i refuse to post or say anything about BBA2 anymore because if i talk here, what will I talk about at the reunion??.
Love u guys much!!!!
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Martiano(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2007
am doing great oluwanisol.can u come online with your yahoo messenger?Thanx
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2007
@Mamus
Trying to call u but ain't getting tru on the number u gave me. Pls kindly mail me another number i can reach u on, or call me on the number i gave u, so i can confirm ure attendance vocally. Thank u!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2007
wat of mine? Havent u gotten it? Iv sent it twice now
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2007
I have been reflecting on the circumstances behind the triumph of Richard in the final of the BBA II despite all the atrocities he committed in the house. At the end of which I was able to "see" why Richard won. And if that is the case he did "deserve" to win. Sentiment apart!

Remember, it is said that "it is not of him that runneth. It is not of him that willeth. It is of the Lord that showeth mercy". Somebody says shit happens.

1. Majority of BBA fans are youth.
2. These youth chose entertainment over and above morality.
3. Most DStv subscribers do so for entertainment. Richiana provided entertainment.
4. Some even stay overnight to see if “something” will come up and only Richard can provide that “something” Somebody says sex sells.
5. Winner can only come from voting and majority of the voters are youth.
6. Most adult watching BBA only wish Ofunne good luck. But in BBA, the only good luck I know is voting, voting and voting.
7. Mnet claimed it received less than a million SMS. That means majority of the voting comes from the Internet. And who votes via the Internet? Youth!
8. Apart from Ofunne, Richard is also popular, if not more, in the house. Remember thet number of evictions he survived.
9. PR/Entertainment is mostly about fine face and Richard is a “fine face”
10. BBA is a Reality show! Majority felt that Richard was the No. 1 real guy in the house. He exhibited every aspect of himself whether good, bad or ugly. And he stayed by it after all it is imperfection that made us human.
11. Ofunne lost many fans from that Black Saturday episode. Had the voting happened before the episode, we might witness a different result.

When I compared what happened in BBA house to what is happening here on Nairaland, I am more convinced than ever. If you post two topics, One "I am a married woman, and I feel like f**king our houseboy" and Two "How to prepare delicious salad". You will be surprised at the number of traffic and responses the first topic will attract. And that is why romantic stories will continue to enjoy front page here on Nairaland. It is business sense! (and Seun is a business man)  grin grin grin 
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2007
@Oluwanisol,
Ehn ehn, as i was saying before WORK interrupted.
What happened to our PentHouse plans Since Richard won $100,000 I have been wondering why i really need to bother that Salsera may be a little hurt.
"I'll ask her to forgive me, and if she does not, i'll hook up with tatiana oluwanisol" cool grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2007
@Mamus 2010

@ dalby,

king Solomon issue na for another day. truth is there is something like morality or public morality!! am sure king Solomon didn't do stuff to his wives or concubines in the full glare of his subject. so Richards behaviour was quite inappropriate.

anyway, he won! congrats to him and congrats to ofunneka for making Nigeria proud.

Who defines morality, or public morality?
I get from what you are saying is that you can do stuff but don't do it in public, but what I have always preached is don't do inside or outside what you consider to be "BAD" least you become hypocrites like the religious leaders referred to as wolfs in sheep's clothing.

congrats to ofunneka for making nigeria proud

If I remember correctly, I am Nigerian, and you did not ask me before making a general statement that includes me grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2007
Adechuks, dont let us start dat one now b4 Salsera & co will plan for me at the reuion. but all i will say is i had fun al through with u n men u r so gud. pls tell Lc and spora dat they really missed oooooooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2007
dont worry abt salsera wink. wont be seeing her till reunion. when she sees i have the money, she'll forgive me wink wink
@spora.
my guy, how lagos now?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2007
@ Masala Gal

Truth be told, I dunno why most Africans(except Ghanians) don't like Nigerians. Ghana's been our truest friend and they've proved it countless times. It's a fact that South Africa's our greatest hater. From the streets even to ur presenters(Super Sports).You can see their frustration anytime Nigeria wins a Nations cup match and how they giggle with glee when we're robbed or we lose with pride,Their happiness when Jay-Jay wasn't crowned African Footballer of the year. Why tha beef?

Back to BBA1,i remember SA voted their home girl out,why? Back to BBA2,U want the entertainment now? Huh!.

"If Richard was a Nigerian,he would never get that far and Ofu woulda been the winner only if she wasn't Nigerian"

Despite all tha hatred,we still give props to South Africans when they deserve it.We're still the happiest people around and i understand when others beef us but what i don't understand is your fake love doctrine.Preach it to other South Africans if u ain't one of em'.

Where is the love?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.