Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115085 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2007
From all i have read, if all this does not end, then Richard is finished.He is labelled Rapist already. Well their is no hiding place for the wicked and there is something called nemesis, but this is so soon. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2007
@ Lawyerchap

Though I hate the fact that Richard won, I must say here that if you saw that video clip/footage of that saturday, you would understand why the women group came to that conclusion.

Offu really messed up. We say she was drunk but Tati was drunk too. Richard put his fingers in Tati's privates as well but she was knocked out and there was no movement from her because she was totally oblivious of it all.

In Offu's case, she was moving with the hand as well as replacing Richard's hand with hers afterwards.

Before it really went that far, Richard was shown with his back to offu and seemingly looking elsewhere while offu reached up and grabbed him pulling him to her.

Its all a mess and she totally messed up.

Its something I hate remembering and it was immediately after that we stopped watching BB cause it was like a slap on our faces.

People calling for a r ape case should just forget it cause if they show that footage, she isnt winning anything.

Tati was drunk as well and if Offu was motionless like her while Richard did that, she would have had a case.

Those women were initially angry and ready to take it up in SA but they were just acting on hearsay.Now they have seen the footage and no doubt feel the same way we feel, sad, disappointed and totally disgusted with the whole Big Brother thing.

It makes me want to recall the reservations one has about her conduct in the house.

Has it occured to you guys that Offu was the only housemate that condonned, and actually encouraged the adultrous relationship? All the others felt there needed to be some bounderies when it comes to marriage and thats why they were voting Richard to leave when the affair was getting too much.

This is just totally too much . Enough of the Big brother show . People should be more creative and get some better shows on TV.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ LC
Thank you very much for your help you are such a darling!!!!!!! By the way i'm from SA

@ Salvage
No one can explain it better than you!

@ Everyone
I think its high time we forgive and forget and accept the fact that Offu messed it big time, its no use to keep on discussing this issue because everything is obvious that it all happened because of alcohol, and if Offu want to lay charges she will but i doubt, after seeing the clip she will be embarassed about the whole thing because she is the one who even deeply kissed Mau and proceeded to Rich. I for one saw that incident and to tell you i was really shocked but i let it go.
So good people lets forgive and forget it all happened and we can never turn the hands of time!!!!!!!

Peace!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ Salvage
I respect your opinion. But how about looking at it from this perspective.

If BB truly believed that nothing untoward happened on Saturday then why were the HM offered to see a psychiatrist? The HM only apologized for over indulgence and nothing more. Since when does someone need to see a psychiatrist after excessive drinking.

BB is rated 16NL and in their statement they mention this and that parental control can and should be used. What transpired on Saturday Afternoon was most definitely not 16NL but rather 18SNL and one can almost add violence to that depending on your viewpoint. The producers could see what was happening however they continued to show the live footage. This is an indication that they were more interested in their ratings and gaining further viewers as well as votes in the final weeks of the show. The producers only chose to remove the cameras from the bedroom and focus on an empty garden once all events had transpired and the paramedics were brought in.
Richard has full recollection of what happened on Saturday because on Tuesday he threatened to finger Tatiana and Ofunneka during an argument. Someone would not make a statement like this out of the blue in an argument without making reference to a previous event.

More proof that Richard remembers is that he has full recollection of events as they transpired before and shortly after the event. He even recalls the paramedics entering the room and asking the one paramedic to kiss him on the cheek. Richard was also drunk as he also passed out in the diary room however due to the fact that he does remember in detail what transpired one has to conclude that he was in control of his actions.

If Ofunneka does remember what happened, then she is not bringing it out in the open yet. One must remember that they are isolated in the house and have no idea what the viewers see or think. It would be a big risk at this late stage of the game, and in the final race to win $100 000, to say anything as this could jeopardise her chances of winning especially knowing that Richard has survived so many evictions. This would also destroy Tatiana with whom she is friends. Bringing it out in the open would be going against both Richard and Tatiana.

The question now has to be asked that if she does indeed remember does that make her consenting. The answer is simple. Would she have done or allowed this selfish act to be done had she not been intoxicated especially with Tatiana lying on the bed next to Richard and herself. NO. Therefore she was not consenting.

Alcohol is sometimes used as an excuse for unacceptable behavior. When a man sexually assaults an acquaintance, he is seen as less responsible for his actions if he was drunk. Our societal double standard, however, results in the woman being seen as “to blame” for the assault if she was intoxicated. In addition, victims who were drinking when they were sexually assaulted tend to have more feelings of self-blame. It is important to remember that no one deserves to be sexually assaulted. Choosing to drink alcohol should not be equated with choosing to be sexually assaulted.

According to law, a person who is unconscious (passed out), or incapacitated, whether from alcohol, drugs, or illness, cannot give consent to sex. Therefore, if sexual contact occurs, it is sexual assault. When there is any uncertainty about your partner’s ability to give consent, it is wise to wait for another time. To engage in sexual activity with someone who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs simply is against the law.

Debbie Harrison, director of KZN R ape Crisis, was aghast when she heard of the programme’s content. She is quoted as saying “If Bezuidenhout penetrated Malokwu with his fingers, as is alleged, then according to the new clauses contained in the Criminal Law Amendment Bill, it is an act of r ape, rather than sexual assault. The Bill says that if the woman is unable to consent to a sexual act, it constitutes ra pe”

This film is indeed getting interesting and this is just the prologue oh. Imagine what will happen when the real film gets started. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by viee(f): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
Salvage:

Offu really messed up. We say she was drunk but Tati was drunk too. Richard put his fingers in Tati's privates as well but she was knocked out and there was no movement from her because she was totally oblivious of it all.

In Offu's case, she was moving with the hand as well as replacing Richard's hand with hers afterwards.

Tati was drunk as well and if Offu was motionless like her while Richard did that, she would have had a case.

Salvage,

people react differently
the way i will react to a touch is most likely different from the way you will react
also, under the influence of alcohol or drug, we loose all inhibitions
the only difference is to what extent. .  . .  . .

though im not holding fort for Ofunneka, i will say that if for more than 60 days
she kept her cool and suddenly does what she did and then never repeats same
it only shows that she was REALLY oblivious of anything that happened

Apart from holding her responsible for drinking that much in the first place but think of the influence of boredom
I feel we should not say she messed up after one slip out of 98 days
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ All Thinking Ofu is Guilty

Before U blame Ofu too much,try to take 5 shots of Vodka,drink urself into a stupor,then tell someone close to you to get all ur actions on CAM.I'm sure u'll even grab the mad man's d**k.Alcohol is an afrodisiac if u d u n n o. It's worse with ladies.

Richard ain't the one to blame. I remember when Tat got drunk at the penthouse and he didn't do a thing to her,he was a gentleman then.Big Brother is the irresponsible one who should have stopped it.Richard was drunk too.Biggie must pay for it.

Can't remember how many times i drove guyz in the state of stupor home coz we lost one like that.The next morn,they don't remember a thing not to talk of girls.

@ Tampico
Sent U a mail.U replied that u didn't get my filled form.I'll try to fill it again.

"Look thru my eyes and see what I see,
Do as I do, be what I be,
Walk through my shoes and hurt your feet,
Then know why I do dirt in the street"
-DMX-
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ralvy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2007
See this Thread
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2007
kaydee:

@ All Thinking Ofu is Guilty

Before You blame Ofu too much,try to take 5 shots of Vodka,drink yourself into a stupor,then tell someone close to you to get all your actions on CAM.I'm sure u'll even grab the mad man's d**k.Alcohol is an afrodisiac if u d u n n o. It's worse with ladies.

Alcohol was made for man, not man for alcohol. What would you say about maureen, she was also there

people react differently
the way i will react to a touch is most likely different from the way you will react
also, under the influence of alcohol or drug, we loose all inhibitions
the only difference is to what extent. .  . .  . .

Will the reasonable mans test apply in court  grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2007
kaydee:

@ All Thinking Ofu is Guilty. Before You blame Ofu too much, try to take 5 shots of Vodka,drink yourself into a stupor

Why should I take 5 shots of vodka if I know my capacity can't take it?

That Ofunneka allows awuf to turn her into a  vegetable, is her problem . That Richard abuse her in that state is his problem. That BB did not intervene before it degenerated to that extent is BB's problem.

Ofunne shouldn't have guzzled more than her capacity. That does not however, give Richard the liberty to molest her. BB as the compere perhaps was enjoying it, else he supposed to have called then to order.

My Conclusion:
Ofunne has a case. QED
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meamwhile, Ofunneka is expected back home on Friday 16th November. Already, Multichoice Nigeria, subscription managers of the DSTV bouquet in the country, have lined up series of events to herald her home coming.

On arrival she would be guest to a handful of television and radio live programmes designed to enable her interact with teeming fans.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2007
My worst fears are about to be confirmed with just a few days after the BBA2.

In one of my post I stated that:
“I pray seriously that what happened on 27th of October 2007 does not ruin Ofunneka’s chances of winning” It partly did.
“That it does not affect Ofunneka in anyway when she leaves the house.
It seems to be rearing its ugly head as T.V stations are commenting/debating on the issue while the Print Medias are all writing different stuffs about what transpired on that day. It’s really getting uglier by the day.  Richard tagged a Rapist while Ofunneka the Victim!

From the excerpt of her post eviction interview:
BB: What are your feelings on what happened on Saturday the 27th of October?
Ofunneka: It's an unfortunate event. We all overdid it a bit and passed out. I'm still waiting to see the footage.
Now I wonder how Homegirl would feel if she sees the footage. sad

Before we go blaming her for drinking lets not forget that it had to do with TASK and we all know how serious Homegirl takes her TASK, very serious!!!!

To Ban BBA Airing, Is it really necessary? It did not air on Local Stations that NBC controls, it only aired on DSTV and I do not think NBC has any right to regulate programs aired on DSTV, that would be going contrary to contract agreement, unless they want to totally chase them out of Nigeria which would be going to extreme as we have far more obscene films airing on DSTV and others alike than the BBA show.

The worst I feel they could do is to stop participating in BBA shows and that goes to say also that there would be no BBN2. Well for some of us that love the show because of the Tasks, Nominations & Evictions it would be missed if this happens.
BBN did not go that extra mile but it was still fun watching the Housemates, Maybe subsequent episodes of BBA should take a cue from that.

@All
I am looking forward to seeing most (if not all) posters on this thread, come the "grin" day which would be communicated to everyone that has filled the form via their e-mail addy or Phone numbers.

If you are still interested in the Thread reunion, you can get in touch with Tampico so she could give you further directives.
The form was designed with Notepad and Notepad corrupts easily when sending, so i advice that you email the details to Tampico rather than sending it with Notepad so there are no excuses. And if you are looking for the form, it could be on page 62 of this thread but i am not really sure but check previous pages to get the form.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
spora:

@ Salvage
I respect your opinion. But how about looking at it from this perspective.

This film is indeed getting interesting and this is just the prologue oh. Imagine what will happen when the real film gets started. smiley

@spora, maybe they were offered to see a psychiatrist to help prepare their minds for what they would get outside after the saturday nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2007
somewhere at the back of my mind, i hope ofunneka does not see the footage. cos if she does, i wonder if this time she wont succeed in jumping into the lagoon sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2007
ofu n irchard in all their press conferences r claiming that they dnt remember wat happened, wat a load of hogwash,ofu's reaction wen richard told her that they kissed was a dead give away that she remembers and the fact that richard knew about the kiss tell everybody that they r both just trying to save face by blaming it on the alcohol,the only person that can truly say they dn't remember is tati coz she was 100% out of it.

i really dn't think calling richard a rapist is fair,becoz they both knew wat they were doin.if u have that unpleasant sat on ur pvr pls go and watch it again before u all scream rape.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2007
if ofu does ends up pressing charges, she is the one thats going to come up the fool,I'm no lawyer but honestly speaking it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by playmate(f): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2007
really really sad cry

dis is y africa is like dis
how culd anyone in his or her rite mind vote 4 a:
rude guy
crossdresser
a guy who has no respect 4 women
an adulterer
nd an immature guy
wat a shame cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2007
Good morning people. Hope y'all slept well.

I'm assuming that we can all read. I don't know how many times i need to say this. R a p e is complete the moment penetration is effected without consent. A drunk person is presumed in law to be incapable of giving consent. Richard penetrated Ofunneka while she was drunk. In law, it doesn't matter that Richard was drunk when he committed the crime because there is no mental requirement for r a p e. Richard r a p e d Ofunneka. Period. That is the law. The lawyer in Lawyerchap is not just a name. wink

But the case is not against Richard but against Big Brother who should have intervened to stop the assault when it became obvious that the situation was degenerating beyond safe limits.

spora:

That Ofunneka allows awuf to turn her into a  vegetable, is her problem . That Richard abuse her in that state is his problem. That BB did not intervene before it degenerated to that extent is BB's problem.

Ofunne shouldn't have guzzled more than her capacity. That does not however, give Richard the liberty to molest her. BB as the compere perhaps was enjoying it, else he supposed to have called then to order.

My Conclusion:
Ofunne has a case. QED

My advice is that everyone read Spora's quote above. It's the clearest expression of the situation. Maybe my grammar is too much and gets in the way of communicating the situation clearly. But Spora has said it brilliantly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2007
Gud morning all, how nua nit dey? i hope u guys slept well?

@ all
wen will u guys put an end to this OFUNNEKA and RICHIE 's story?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2007
Ndi:

My worst fears are about to be confirmed with just a few days after the BBA2.
“I pray seriously that what happened on 27th of October 2007 does not ruin Ofunneka’s chances of winning” It partly did.
[ii“That it does not affect Ofunneka in anyway when she leaves the house[/i].

Yes!!!!! Prophetess (Dr) Ndi. You said it and it came to pass!

Please prophetess, can I get a forecast to the following issues that have beein bothering me for a while.
(1) Is there any chance in the nearest future of hooking Tampico. I dig the babe men! But seems Makin don cook vegetable for am.
(2) Any chance of me winning BBA 3. I have started practising. But how can I stay for 3 months in the house without all my ***** you know. This is really giving me concern.

Ndi:

To Ban BBA Airing, Is it really necessary? It did not air on Local Stations that NBC controls, it only aired on DSTV and I do not think NBC has any right to regulate programs aired on DSTV, that would be going contrary to contract agreement, unless they want to totally chase them out of Nigeria which would be going to extreme as we have far more obscene films airing on DSTV and others alike than the BBA show.

Sweetheart, I beg to disagree.

National Broadcasting Commission is established by Decree No 38 of 1992. This decree has been amended by National Broadcasting Commission (Amendment) Decree No 55 of 1999.

Its functions include but not limited to the following:
1. regulating and controlling the broadcast industry;
2. receiving, considering and investigating complaints from individuals and bodies corporate or incorporate regarding the contents of a broadcast and the conduct of a broadcasting station;
3. establishing and disseminating a national broadcasting code and setting standards with regard to the contents and quality of materials for broadcast;
4. promoting Nigerian indigenous cultures, moral and community life through broadcasting;
5. initiating and harmonizing Government policies on trans-border direct transmission and reception in Nigeria;
6. regulating ethical standards and technical excellence in public, private and commercial broadcast stations in Nigeria;
7. determining and applying sanctions including revocation of licences of defaulting stations which do not operate in accordance with the broadcast code and in the public interest;
8. approving the transmitter power, the location of stations, areas of coverage as well as regulate types of broadcast equipment to be used.

I have brought out only those functions that are related to the issue at hand.

In conclusion, NBC indeed have power to monitor what is aired even on PPV stations in Nigeria, DStv inclusive .
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2007
I strongly suspect that spora is an Apprentice Lawyer
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2007
adechuks:

u maybe right there cos i had to go back and re-read his last posts
i was even thinking it was LC there for a minute

@ spora
so you have been keeping this side of you hidden all this while?
na kaydee expose you
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2007
Masala gal:

if ofu does ends up pressing charges, she is the one thats going to come up the fool,I'm no lawyer but honestly speaking it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

@ Masala gal

I think it's high time U stoped ur senseless posts based on intuition. U've read a professional view on this now or i'll make u regret coming aroun here.Not a single senseless shizzle from u again.This ain't a threat.

" I do what i say,don't make me say what i do"

@ Spora

I know i said sh*ts that i shouldn't
Ain't tryna point fingers to defend myself but people like that(Masala Gal) up there are just brainless babies."Mistook" U for her shocked Sorry Bro!
Hope say my excuse enter shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2007
oluwanisol:

when will u guys put an end to this OFUNNEKA and RICHIE 's story?

Oh that? Very simple. The very hour a ruling is declared in Ofunne's favour. Awarding a $100,000 damages against Richard and $200,000 against BBA/Mnet/MTN/Endemol.

adechuks:

Stay there grin grin Na today? I have just enrolled as an evening student at Lawyerchap School of Law. Men! Law is the future. Ain't you proud of LC?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2007
spora:

Yes!!!!! Prophetess (Dr) Ndi. You said it and it came to pass!

Please prophetess, can I get a forecast to the following issues that have beein bothering me for a while.
(1) Is there any chance in the nearest future of hooking Tampico. I dig the babe men! But seems Makin don cook vegetable for am.
(2) Any chance of me winning BBA 3. I have started practising. But how can I stay for 3 months in the house without all my ***** you know. This is really giving me concern.

Spora! Spora!!!!
Considering the fact that i have not really exploded with laughter since Sunday, I forgive You.

I am not a prophetess, those were just my fears!!!!!!!!!!! and speaking of Tampimak, no just near them ooooo! No say i no i warn you ooooo! If you put your head, anything wey you see make you take am. Don't forget that Makin is in town, watch out for him at the reunion, the guy might just come with the AXE.  grin

spora:

Sweetheart, I beg to disagree.

National Broadcasting Commission is established by Decree No 38 of 1992. This decree has been amended by National Broadcasting Commission (Amendment) Decree No 55 of 1999.

Its functions include but not limited to the following:
1. regulating and controlling the broadcast industry;
2. receiving, considering and investigating complaints from individuals and bodies corporate or incorporate regarding the contents of a broadcast and the conduct of a broadcasting station;
3. establishing and disseminating a national broadcasting code and setting standards with regard to the contents and quality of materials for broadcast;
4. promoting Nigerian indigenous cultures, moral and community life through broadcasting;
5. initiating and harmonizing Government policies on trans-border direct transmission and reception in Nigeria;
6. regulating ethical standards and technical excellence in public, private and commercial broadcast stations in Nigeria;
7. determining and applying sanctions including revocation of licences of defaulting stations which do not operate in accordance with the broadcast code and in the public interest;
8. approving the transmitter power, the location of stations, areas of coverage as well as regulate types of broadcast equipment to be used.

I have brought out only those functions that are related to the issue at hand.

In conclusion, NBC indeed have power to monitor what is aired even on PVP stations in Nigeria, DStv inclusive .

Thanks for that piece of information. But i think if they want them to stop BBA airing because of Nudity/Pornography, they should as well ask them to close shop. I watch films on Mnet and the obscene pictures are not censored. These same set of people have DSTV in their homes and actually watch these obscene films so why do they eventually want to shoot the mosquitoe with a gun while the Elephant with an insecticide? Beats me!! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
Tampico never replied my mail, sent it with my office mail twice and yahoo once. have a great weekend y’all
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
lawyerchap:

Good morning people. Hope y'all slept well.

I'm assuming that we can all read. I don't know how many times i need to say this. R a p e is complete the moment penetration is effected without consent. A drunk person is presumed in law to be incapable of giving consent. Richard penetrated Ofunneka while she was drunk. In law, it doesn't matter that Richard was drunk when he committed the crime because there is no mental requirement for r a p e. Richard r a p e d Ofunneka. Period. That is the law. The lawyer in Lawyerchap is not just a name. wink

But the case is not against Richard but against Big Brother who should have intervened to stop the assault when it became obvious that the situation was degenerating beyond safe limits.

My advice is that everyone read Spora's quote above. It's the clearest expression of the situation. Maybe my grammar is too much and gets in the way of communicating the situation clearly. But Spora has said it brilliantly.

You said "Richard R aped Ofunneka. Period" . Then you said but the case is not against Richard but Big Brother.

So what are you talking about? Ofunneka should sue Big brother for R ape or what?

My goodness, you are a lawyer yes but I understand that suits and cases are about superiour arguement. Yse you can claim she was R aped but another lawyer can also disprove that.

Its not if you say so then its so.

The Mnet people also have lawyers and they have looked at that video and assured MNET that their is no case.

No be must say we go accept spora's quote nor try to understand your *grammar*.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2007
@Spora
Ure prayer for me to divorce Makin will never work, Holy Ghost , fire! Wen i put myself up for advertisement, were u wearing sunshades then? cool Things are still shaky b/w Makin and I, but i believe the God of Love is truly Love, and with Him all things are possible, therefore i mite just forgive Makin for his reckless and inconsiderate abandonment!

@Ndi
What's up galfriend?Long time no hear. Thanks for the defence. Hope ure good kissTalked with almost everyone that have mailed me, and they all sound cool. Things are progressing very well. The only dark cloud in the sky is that Salsera sent me a mail that she's travelling out , and won't be able to attend.  It was so sad, but ive told her that me , her, u, LC, and some few of us again will hook up for her sake, and she was comforted. Hope that is o.k with u?

@LC
If uve noticed ive not really said anything about the sex-attack issue, not because i am busy, but because there are truly different opinions based on the different perspectives on the issue, therefore it would be a complete waste of time to say anything from a professional( i also attended ure night law school, but then i was just an unnoticed brillant nerd) or layman standpoint. Ure going to be on this case forever the way it's going, that's why i say MORE GREASE TO URE ELBOWS!

@Uchetobi
Maybe it's because Tampico never and has still not gotten ure mail I wonder what ure doing wrong that everyone else has done right, because ive gotten forms from everyone and i have called them. The mail address again is jiggywitunderscoretam@yahoo.com or idiana1@yahoo.com. Don't bother to fill the form, just mail me simply by giving me ure real name, username,emaill address, and phone number. I'm booking the place on Monday, hence the gate will be closed on sunday night. I really lov ya, n hope u can be there. Cos everything is set. Much love!

@All
Hi y'all, how y'all all doing? It's been a while, but u guys are always on my mind Na me give myself work(reunion organisation). I really can't wait to see y'all. If this "RAPE" issue is the only thing u guys are going to talk about inorder for this thread to stay alive, then i pray the issue takes on more twists and turns AMEN.Cos i love reading up on u guys.

Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Tampico
****thinking aloud*****
Hmmmm! That time has come for me
to join Celestial Church because of this girl!
I will light all the candles in this world because of you.
Iwo ke. You go take.
Spora doesn't surrender easily.

By the time you use the remaining days and nights of this year
to dream of me.
You will learn your lesson.

Ungrateful woman!
Because of you
I deny Oluwanisol that was ready for me.
What then is my reward for faithfulness.

You were an ardent viewer of BB
Yet you have not learnt the simplest lesson of
an eye for an eye
Rich Richard messed up.
Ricki ran away!
Tarty Tati fumbled
Gustav picked race!

What should be the reward of Makin's "recklessness and inconsiderate abandonment"
Other than to hook up with me?

Anyway, you will see
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
Spora Spora Spora, u wont kill me on this thread wit grin, u denied me but adechuks has not so u can now c dat am not the one lossing out now any way i can still consider you o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
spora am glad you have not lost ur sense of humour
i was becoming afraid with all your law talk oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2007
oluwanisol:

Spora Spora Spora, u wont kill me on this thread wit grin, u denied me but adechuks has not so u can now c that am not the one lossing out now any way i can still consider you o.
Actually I was picking interest until you talk about "foursome". You, LC, Adechuks and I. I couldn't but remember my granny sermon when I was coming to Lagos. Nobody tells me before I picked race. But with the situation of things now, I may have to reconsider you, you know. Join me @ the usual place @8pm 2mr.  wink

Modups!:

spora am glad you have not lost your sense of humour. I was becoming afraid with all your law talk oh

Dont mind me, dearie. It was like the case of the proverbial leaf that turned soap having fraternised with it (soap) for quite some time. That was LC's anointing flowing. Barrister Spora (SAN) wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
Pls don't bypass my word filters. They are there for a purpose;to reduce sensationalism and to discourage certain topics.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin, i cant remember the plc u r talking about, u no we have different meeting plc cos of some pple, so of d meeting plc shld i meet u 2mrw? this time around, u will do the massaging well if not i will ****************************

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.