Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114747 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2007
una dom start again today abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2007
M2 =dalby & Savage.

I hope you saw Spora's last post with links, that is how a good opinion should go. With links.

If Mnet is not liable why did they apologise?     this M2 that believe Ofunneka consented because of the video clips they saw.
ODE wey sabi pass Lawyer. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2007
@ Uche1
Pls don't be annoyed jore, it is this M2/playerhaters that needs to be dealt with. Turning here to a battle ground. Dem want to broadcast views, dem never start, when dem start, CNN go hear them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Spicegirl1(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2007
@Kaydee

My last post was supposed to be a shout out to LC. In what way did it seem like i was picking a fight with you? Helllllooooooooo??

Now who's being a hata?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2007
Our thread, once the most interesting on Nairaland, has become an arena of such reckless hate. How did it all come to this? cry cry Larrybabe, Kaydee, Salvage, Dalby, please can we have a truce? Like Spice Girl said, a difference of opinion is the hallmark of healthy social intercourse. Please let us stop villifying one another because of our differing opinions. We can disagree without descending into the murky depths of odium.

Imagine if more was at stake here. Like Kaydee was a head of state (with Larrybabe as Minister of defence) and Salvage was also a head of state (with Dalby as Special Adviser on Territorial Integrity) and they both had nuclear weapons. It's easy to see how things spiral out of control when restraint is not exercised. You guys would have nuked each other since. If we cannot exercise restraint in small matters, it is unlikely that we will in the big matters. Please let's have a truce and discuss whatever differences of opinion we may have like the mature people i'm assuming we all are. Please. Pretty please. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2007
well said LC, please can we have peace here once again?
lets all take the high road and let people air thier views without all d name calling
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2007
Just that you guys sould take it easy ohhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by idygee: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2007
larrybabe:

@ Uche1
Please don't be annoyed jore, it is this M2/playerhaters that needs to be dealt with. Turning here to a battle ground. Dem want to broadcast views, them never start, when them start, CNN go hear them.

You have gotten offensive again fight no dey solve problem, na dialogue.

Already this morning 3 replies

larrybabe:

@Dalby
You didn't surprise me at all with that because it shows how little your brain is. Now the jobless fool has copied and paste Larrybabe's post, why not do the same for yours and your twin brother salvage savage let us all see how decent you are.

It is only in Nairaland that Laymen retards argue with Lawyers. Una go soon dey broadcast una views no be only to air am. Woman Wrappers. hsssssssssssssssssssssssssss Dey respond MUGUN raised to power 2 =M2
You do not argue when your facts are illogical!!!!! Is it so hard to accept.

Larrybabe, seems you are a moving time bomb waiting to detonate.

A lawyers responsibility is to give his client advice.

Take a hypothetical case, something happens which you were at the scene of, the police comes and circumstantial evidence showed that the possibility of you committing the crime is high. You get a lawyer who looks at the case and advices you to plea bargain so you have a reduced sentence. You insist that you did not do it which is actually true and take the part of honour. The case could swing either way but you know in your hearts of heart that you are telling the truth. These things happen and I am sure we are not all dimwhits here cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2007
idygee:

You have gotten offensive again fight no dey solve problem, na dialogue.

Already this morning 3 replies

Larrybabe, seems you are a moving time bomb waiting to detonate.

A lawyers responsibility is to give his client advice.

Take a hypothetical case, something happens which you were at the scene of, the police comes and circumstantial evidence showed that the possibility of you committing the crime is high. You get a lawyer who looks at the case and advices you to plea bargain so you have a reduced sentence. You insist that you did not do it which is actually true and take the part of honour. The case could swing either way but you know in your hearts of heart that you are telling the truth. These things happen and I am sure we are not all dimwhits here cool

@idygee

Its soo refreshing to know that there are thinking people with divergent and responsible views around.

Larrybabe is a hopeless case.

The language shows where she is from mentally .
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2007
The once lively thread,

@Salvage
I really loath it when people initiate[i] "Name Calling"[/i] you know the "All Knowing Lawyerchap" I think that was what started it and then Kaydee tries to advice not to reveal your "Ignorance" While ignorance may mean the other, but i think he was referring to your ignorance of the "Law" and you went ahead to say that he takes weed (Igbo).
Now i do not know how you know he takes that stuff but that was going to the extreme, that alone can initiate a battle.

That A's Opinion rhymes with B does not make "A" a Cheerleader, and in forums like this you earn your respect from "Resonable" post. Members are not going to respect you when you jump at every person or feel inferior because of another person's post. sad

@Dalby.
I really am Speechless, What were you trying to portray by quoting post of Larrybabe. Helloooooooooooooooooooo i thought you were wearing the trousers here since Larrybabe is Female. embarassed embarassed

@Larrybabe
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can we call it quit now. This "Battle" is really uncalled for. Got it?

@ All
All is set for the reunion, see you guys there. For those that would attend. Now i wish Salvage, Dalby & Larrybabe would be there. You can just imagine!!!! Nuclear weapons. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2007
hey y'all,
for all that got my txt. The date is 25th, This sunday. Sorry about that.
@uche1
ive sent u a mail with all the info. ure a bit late but we can squueze u in. so u need to call me asap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 3dhunter(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2007
their is more to "fingergate" than "this little clip".
like some unanswered questions "why did the paramedics lock R up?
"Why dont they want to release the complete video"
etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2007
ndi

Is it not very clear how biased you are?

That Kaydee wanted to expose my ignorance was clear he was trying to be insultive and you can tell by his comments.

And a person who curses someone out without reading through his/her posts definitely is under the influence.

By mentioning the *all knowing Lawyerchap*, I was reffering to the way he talked down at a post with a divergent view.

If he didnt know what he was doing, he wouldnt have said that he may come across as condescending.

You asked Dalby what he was trying to portray by posting Larrybabes post. Why didnt you ask spora what he was
trying to achieve by urging his cronnies to go look at my profile?(Such double standards).

Is it not very obvious, the motive behind your post?

Madame, I really don't need your respect if  the respect can be gotten only if I line up in the cue with your views.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
lawyerchap:

Our thread, once the most interesting on Nairaland, has become an arena of such reckless hate. How did it all come to this? cry cry Larrybabe, Kaydee, Salvage, Dalby, please can we have a truce? Like Spice Girl said, a difference of opinion is the hallmark of healthy social intercourse. Please let us stop villifying one another because of our differing opinions. We can disagree without descending into the murky depths of odium.

You are right but I have a right of reply to whatever is directed at me abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Angelgirl(f): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2007
3d_hunter:

their is more to "fingergate" than "this little clip".
like some unanswered questions "why did the paramedics lock R up?
"Why don't they want to release the complete video"
etc

Please enough about this fingergate issue, it has been overflogged here, we want to read fresh news about life of the housemates after BBA2, anybody with links kindly post.

@Spora
Thanks for that newspaper links on MNET's apology and Ofunneka's offer to shoot a movie, well done.

I want to know more about Richard and Tatiana, anyone with news and authentic links should please post. and puuuleeaaase lets stop all these warring in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
Salvage:

By mentioning the *all knowing Lawyerchap*, I was reffering to the way he talked down at a post with a divergent view.
If he didnt know what he was doing, he wouldnt have said that he may come across as condescending.

Mr. Air my opinion? somebody hit the nail on the head, you begin dey shake like "shaky shaky Daddy", Is that not pure INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
Na person say make u be Mugun? You never start, as far as Nairaland is concerned, you will be seeing more Reasonable & Justified Post. ODE maybe u don't belong here, make you go Jokes or games corner na that place fit your kind. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Spice Girl

I read something in ur post bout defending Lawyerchap and that got on ma wrong side. He can defend himself and if he says anything that i don't agree with,i'll tell him right away. It's a forum but stupid opinions are not relevant. No one's defending LC here.Sorry but u got the wrong impression.

"We give LC his props
But that's where it stops"

@ Salvage

U be on some other shizzle man!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
kaydee:

@ Spice Girl

I read something in your post bout defending Lawyerchap and that got on ma wrong side. He can defend himself and if he says anything that i don't agree with,i'll tell him right away. It's a forum but stupid opinions are not relevant. No one's defending LC here.Sorry but u got the wrong impression.

"We give LC his props
But that's where it stops"

@ Salvage

You be on some other shizzle man!

Now you are beginning to talk like an individual without spitting things.

Its easier to chat or relate with you at this point.

Now for the shizzle , if you can reduce the intake a little more, you would sound a lot better. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Spicegirl1(f): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Kaydee

Stupid opinions?

Can't you state your case without being rude?!!!

What on earth is wrong with you?!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Spice

U know i always have Salvage in mind anytime i'm replying U. So sorry bout that.Not 4 U.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
kaydee:

@ Spice

You know i always have Salvage in mind anytime i'm replying You. So sorry bout that.Not 4 You.

What other evidence does one need?

Please stay off that stuff.

Have warned u a number of times like a brova.

Those are the symptons.

Non Retentive memory,

hallucinations,

violence.

etc etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
Na person wey dey take weed dey know him person.

Savage is not only on weed he is also on GBANA! That is the advanced one.

It has been confirmed that you are here for trouble and u go get am. until you look for thread wey fit you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
Angelgirl:

@Spora
Thanks for that newspaper links on MNET's apology. I want to know more about Richard and Tatiana, anyone with news and authentic links should please post. and puuuleeaaase lets stop all these warring in the house.

you're welcome, my dear. wink

According to unconfirmed reports, Tatiana’s boyfriend Gustav has washed his hands off her, and even ‘reclaimed’ a generator he bought for Tatiana’s sister.

Richard on his own is trying to see if he can make up with his estraged wife, Ricki. After arriving home, Richard said: “I will do everything possible to sustain my marriage.” However, Richard’s family has turned against Ricki, saying she is not good enough for their golden boy. “She must go… Tanzania has lots of beautiful women whom he can marry - or even Tatiana,” they insisted.

For details, please click http://bbafrica2./2007/11/21/tatiana-may-have-had-the-toughest-homecoming/#more-1140
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
@All
A friend of mine said, she witnessed with her koro koro eyes on Open Access on MBI or STV that Offuneka is going to sue Richard. Can someone please confirm this? I mean i don't doubt the person that said it. Just want to hear from someone else. Meanwhile, I watched the link on thread 77, and i'm wondering what the . R looked like the devil himself , but the truth be told here, rape or not. This is what happened in that clip in my opinion.

R is sandwiched bw T(on the left), and Ofu (on the right). R is doing his thing with T, but as u can all testify, she is dead to the world, meanwhile Homegirl is rocking against R bacK shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked All y'all let's get real here! You have 4 incredibly drunk dudes. R is playing with a girl that is not responding, so why the heck won't he play with the other hot one rocking his bottom? See, if u put the pope, or the most holy of holiest guy in R's position, u will still get the same story. Most guys secretly fantasise a party, n R isn't any different. I didn't like his laughter though, it was so devilish, but i feel his laughter was spurned out of bewilderment. I mean is this homegirl? A collegue of mine rightly said she was like a crab. An unconsious crab. I believe she didn't know what she was doing, because even at the point when the paramedics came, she was still at it. Even when Mau disentangled her  leg from R's, she crabbed it back. You guys need to watch that thing over again. I personally was so shocked to stupiditification undecided I think ive just recovered enough to talk about it.

You know LC is right about it being rape and all(legally speakin), but I will definitely respect the schools of thought that say Ofu wanted it, n it therefore wasn't rape.
Why?
1.Although it was a task, Ofu being intelligent enough should have known when to stop. Mau that's stupid stopped didn't she? Cos at this point it didn't matter what task was given, it wudn't have determined the winner.
2. Drunkeness brings out the inner evil side of anyone. It makes u do things uve always wanted to do, but was too scared/reserved to do. So like someone said once, Richiana practically acted out blue films infront of homegirl. 1 question ?? Is homegirl firewood??So her unconscious mind instructed her body to physically react to all what her brain had been taking in all those days of watching RnT./
3.What was she doing in the Richiana bed?

It was rape.Why?
1. R obviously though drunk ,knew what he was doing.
2. He was mocking homegirl serious during the act, and after.
3. If the paramedics hadn't come in R would have had sex with Ofu(n she wouldn't have been able to refuse). Infact she cud have ended up pregnant(here R is guilty).

My conclusive opinion.
She is stupid to sue R, if that's what she's doing, WHY?
1. R has spent a large part of the 100T$ by now
2. Big Brother is richer.
3. It was BB that gave them the drinks not R.
4.BB cud have sent the paramedics sooner. And even the mofos he sent had the galls to laff(mumus).

Wateva men. I wish her goodluck. If i had been her sha, i would have sued BB for millions, n settled out of court. Than to drag this thing publicly with R. Is she thinking of her reputation I mean if she takes this thing further,  she'll be forever labeled as "one who was fingered by that Tanzanian". She should bone that matter jo.

That's all from me. My two cents though. Cudn't resist. Now i have to go back to planning. Bye y'all and see u those that are coming
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2007
@Tampico

Am right now playing the song " You are beautiful" by James blunt for you.

Its good you can let people have their opinions and not beat em over the head with your own to submission.

Very unbiased and objective post.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
@Tampico
Good to see your long post again, i take style miss am oooo.

Well said, You are looking at it from all angles & also brought out some good points If na some people dem go say u be "All Knowing" because dem be wetin dem be.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2007
larrybabe:

@Tampico
Good to see your long post again, i take style miss am oooo.

Well said, You are looking at it from all angles & also brought out some good points If na some people them go say u be "All Knowing" because them be wetin them be.

Chei grin grin grin grin grin

I dont believe this girl.

Like Dalby said, try and be original once in a while. Its not such a hard thing to do.

Why are you trying so hard to *belong*?

Your posts are now making me laugh as opposed to the first time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2007
Salvage:

@Tampico

Am right now playing the song " You are beautiful" by James blunt for you.

Its good you can let people have their opinions and not beat em over the head with your own to submission.

Very unbiased and objective post.

You see wetin Gbana don do your life? Both of us who dey try to belong, Mugun, You dey play music for person wey no dey hear the music, because them don tongue lash u for here u dey play music, if dem never tongue lash u now u go quote the part wey dey against u come dey feel inferior.

I don't think Tampico needs your patronization. PROPER WOMAN WRAPPER.
You still dey find the thread wey fit your kind? please look no further just log out. NERD. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by funkydot(f): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Poster

Thanks for this post. Just saw d vid and I could almost puke!!! Drunk? Rape? My ass! Ofu knew what she was doing in there whether consciously or not. Rich was just acting true to type. He is an immature, narcissist asshole and I'm only surprised they didn't go all the way because that was obviously what she was asking for. Wonder how are parents feel after watching such a horrid vid!!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by funkydot(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Poster

Thanks for this post. Just saw d vid and I could almost puke!!! Drunk? Rape? My ass! Ofu knew what she was doing in there whether consciously or not. Rich was just acting true to type. He is an immature, narcissist asshole and I'm only surprised they didn't go all the way because that was obviously what she was asking for. Wonder how her parents feel after watching such a horrid vid!!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ib(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
i think ofunneka would be better off focusing her attention on Big Brother/MNET. She should consider filing a suit against them for negligence and supply of intoxicating substance and accessory to rape amongst others. I am not a lawyer , @ lawyerchap. Please advise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
If the paramedics hadn't come in R would have had sex with Ofu(n she would have been able to refuse). Infact she cud have ended up pregnant.

lmao   smiley cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Prophetess (Dr) Tampico

@Larrybabe
wtf  shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.