Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 (21393 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria / 5 Mistakes That May Hinder Your Career Growth In 2019 / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by noble71(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Number 6: don't date a Hoe!
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by otokx(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Spending time after work in the office for any reason at all is a very bad habit.
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Betting is ok rather than ritualism. Only bet responsibly. Drink responsibly.
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by byinks(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Procrastination

2 Likes

Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Isoduwa(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
my client held my money to ransom
a whole 5000$
my sweat
ive been distracted. no p. 5000$ go finish na
den karma starts but before then i will take her name to shrine. of she no die with my money i never rest

Don't waste time check my signature
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by bigiyaro(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
op your life is so boring.
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Abcruz(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
nony43:
You said i should leave betting that gave me 53k for Christmas? Brother it won't work

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; But the one who gathers by labor increases it over time.--proverbs 13:11

Greedy people try to get rich quick but don't realize they're heading for poverty.--proverbs 28:22

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Abcruz(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Duplik8t77:
stop betting! that's like my only hope of making it in life... as I no fit do ritual

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD O simple one:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death(poverty).--proverbs 14:12

Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; But the one who gathers by labor increases it over time.--proverbs 13:11

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by orphar(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2019
#3. Lack of saving culture

Let me begin by acknowledging that saving money is not always as easy as being portrayed by some people especially when you have a lot of mouths to feed or great responsibilities to meet.

But in as much as it is difficult to save money, it is also very possible to achieve if you work towards it.

Form a habit of saving a reasonable percentage of your income or monthly salary but make sure that your saving is logical enough for you to be able to survive till the next payday.

You can join any of the trusted cooperatives or have a bank account that you will dedicate for your monthly savings.

Discipline yourself from making withdrawals from such account by not applying for ATM cards, online and mobile banking on such account. Such monies should be your last resort only in the case of desperate situations.
In responding to this, i would want everyone to consider this option
It is a given that having a meaningful saving culture, does not only require discipline, i believe it comes with a measure of grace.
How are we sure everyone can have these two work well for them?
i have tried this and its a veritable tool for saving; its is THE MY SAVINGS PLAN BASIC AND PREMIER under the PRUDENTIAL ZENITH LIFE INSURANCE PLATFORM.
call me and i will show you how to conveniently save overtime to achieve that financial fate of yours...07031136814(PETER)

1 Share

Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Pavore9: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2019
stephenUgh:

I kw I have also lost too but in *ratio*, am on the winning side

I am reflecting in the direction of for one winner, there are so many people who have lost.
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by leonard002(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2019
The worst habit to avoid is procrastination!
Check my signature and last thread especially if you're a medical student
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
mcparker:
Congrats to all my subscriber last year , we keep winning and they keep wondering ,it first game of the year ... yea, call or whatsapp to be part of the winnings very affordable .Happy New Year.

Just answer one question.

Pay after win or pay before win?

If it's pay before win. Don't bother replying
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
otokx:
Spending time after work in the office for any reason at all is a very bad habit.

Better than burning fuel in 3 hours traffic in Lagos. I had rather stay back so they do the wahala finish and head home 3 hours after rush hour than spend hours in traffic
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
smileyabeg who get sure 5odd
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Ayobami7(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
德英国加
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Flawlessangel(m): 3:46am On Jan 04, 2019
stephenUgh:
I won #248k from betting a week to Xmas. As I speak to you, that is my only savings home and abroad.

how do u now convince me to stop betting this year?
Lol
Re: 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 by Flawlessangel(m): 3:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Duplik8t77:
stop betting! that's like my only hope of making it in life... as I no fit do ritual
Hi Bro. Are you on whatsapp? U fit dey give me some games to play?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / Which One Will You Choose And Why? / Is It Advisable To Go For Army Short Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.