Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima (15526 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by gare(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dat dosent change hw he madridguy hates u igbos...he can wipe out ur entire family if given an opportunity

what makes you feel I am Igbo, you dont even know me and you talking of wiping out a whole tribe, there is a way that people like them are punished, it either their children get married to them, he has to change that kind of feeling it is not go seriously

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Geesaintagape: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2019
The same BH that was technically defeated n later subdued or another new BH.
They shall b no peace for the wicked eg Buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by hush15: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
If you will be factual with yourself then you will know the last administration created all this problem.

Though you woke up with you comments earlier but with this comment, guess you not.

Even if you blame game were any truth, your president promised to decimate them in 3 months. Its 3 years now, you still blaming with the hugh funds allocated. Where is the 1billion dollars allocation cos army said they yet to receive it. This your same president dispatched over 30, 000 security men to intimidate voters and rig the elections rather than protect the affected communities, you hailed him rather than rebuke him for not empowering those over 30, 000 for security in the northeast.

Just recently, the presidency influenced the passge of INEC budget with staggering figures and the security aspects have the highest figures which tells you the priority of oga presido....

and here you are still sleeping

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by PointZerom: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
Our government are using the insurgency as means to loot heavily. God will judge them all.

Sometimes you are tempted to act and talk like a patriot but the BMC in you won't allow it.

If all of us refuse to stand up against these old criminals in power Atiku, PMB inclusive, we will wake up one day and discover that Nigeria is missing in the wold map.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by AnalQueenluci: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

what makes you feel I am Igbo, you dont even know me and you talking of wiping out a whole tribe, there is a way that people like them are punished, it either their children get married to them, he has to change that kind of feeling it is not go seriously
dnt mind i see any1 on a just side as igbo n injustice as hausa n yoruba ,even wen som1 wt igboname is on d unjust side hausa yoruba wl lyk him n call him my brother.
U dnt knw him,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Sgwin: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Let them kill them self in north
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by gare(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dnt mind i see any1 on a just side as igbo n injustice as hausa n yoruba ,even wen som1 wt igboname is on d unjust side hausa yoruba wl lyk him n call him my brother.
U dnt knw him,

Are you on Tramadol ? I dont Understand what you are writing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by justphillips(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
If you will be factual with yourself then you will know the last administration created all this problem.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by drdanny(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
How dare Shettima embarrass THIS Federal Government?

He should keep Kwaaayet!

There is no insecurity in Borno. He's just a wailing wailer who wasn't allowed to loot funds for security...

(Mehn!!! thinking and writing like a zombie is hard shaaa)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by PurestBoy(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:

See what your principal said when the last administration you accused created this was fighting the insurgents

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by musa234(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2019
They will continue to speak out one after the other.
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by AnalQueenluci: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

Are you on Tramadol ? I dont Understand what you are writing.
U ar 2 small 2 understand me
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by arabbunkum: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
Our government are using the insurgency as means to loot heavily. God will judge them all.

Say it again, PMB is using BH to loot the treasury. Last last, u go get well

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by mikolo4us: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
You Northerners created BH to oust GEJ, Now the viper has over grown it's owner

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Deepthoughts: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
NaijaFutbol:

Source
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/boko-haram-security-situation-in-borno-getting-worse-gov-shettima/
But I thought buhari/Apc has always claim to the cheers of his Zombies that he has defeated abi decimated Boko Haram n that the people of the NE knows better,or are the Zombies now having brain reset?.
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by namio10: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
What did the 12 northern Nigeria states think or wanted when they adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system?

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by slowice(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
The problem of the north didn't start now... The truth is that it is better to speak against injustice and wickedness even though it favour s you somehow. When these almajiris and other jobless miscreants up north were busy destroying lives and properties of the Igbos and other at the least provocation, under the guise of sharia and many more their people supported and defended their actions. Little did they know that the same jobless miscreants will still be available for other heinous crimes even against their Own when motivated. Here's results of their wickedness of the past. Always stand against evil even if it benefits you somehow

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by arabbunkum: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:
Boohoohoo!!..cry harder you useless,clueless,myopic beings in the North.

You all thought you were doing GEJ right?..okay,thank God i have my 2years Visa,i shall do the needful when the time comes.
Abeg, help me na even if na one year visa make I follow you . Dis con3 don taya pesin
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by namio10: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
PointZerom:

Sometimes you are tempted to act and talk like a patriot but the BMC in you won't allow it.

If all of us refuse to stand up against these old criminals in power Atiku, PMB inclusive, we will wake up one day and discover that Nigeria is missing in the wold map.

That Nigeria still remains in the World map is because the SS and SE are yet to to fully agree on a new or new countries for their people.

Boko Haram fights for the same objective with northern Sharia States of Nigeria for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Yorubasareslave: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Even buhari dogs are feeling the heat.
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by akenzua74: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
abokibuhari:

You can't blame Jonathan for the problem of the northern elite, its obvious they used BH to destroy the last regime to gain political score points but its coining back to hunt them. We must at all times tell ourselves the truth, the north created the problem so let them suffer the consequences.

The same principal that wasn't found anywhere near the school during the chibok kidnap was awarded a post by the Borno govt, even after the FG wrote to them not to conduct any exam they went ahead.
Don't mind the hypocrate, he knew the truth. Buhari is pampering the herdsmen now, they were happy when they're killing in Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Enugu. But the demons they armed are turning against them. Herdsmen is designated as the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world, but PMB has not arrested anyone of them. God of justice will not allow them to go free. They must surely face Karma.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Passionate888: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:

everytime 'last administration', una no dey tire? What about "A war against boko haram is a war against the North"... What about the promise to end boko haram within one year? Same way the present administration used boko haram to get power, I pray boko haram continues. Instead of that idiot to focus on boko boys, na political opponent e dey chase.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by asobo: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:

Keep shut if have nothing to say. Always blaming, didn't your messiah promised to end BH is 6 months. We the sane northerners say no to nonsense next level scammers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by buJu234: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2019
3 potential time bombs in Northern Nigeria, that requires quick attention by the Northern leaders..

(1) another boko haram group in zamfara if the current killings is not address

(2) the alimijiri hazard, since there's increase in poverty in the north, more poor family will b pushing their boys into it.

(3) the high unemployment rate in the north..

All these will make more youths to either join the existing boko haram groups or form another boko haram or bcom deadly bandits.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by gurunlocker: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:

Last administration created the problem? To do what?

OK, they've left the power now, I believe they are the one still funding them?

You guys know the truth, but always find it hard to speak the truth... This problem was created by Northern elites just to frustrate last administration and make it weak. Now, they were successful in chasing away the last administration but the monsters they created has come back to hunt them..

Propaganda don't win war. The war against insurgency is very far from ending like this government painted it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Don't mind the attention seeker telling you I hate a particular tribe. They tag you bigotry when you say anything against the useless terrorist ipork movement. This is their way since the hunch back started his useless campaign. I belong to everyone but don't insult my tribe/religion and expect me to keep mute.

gare:

Nice response from you, I believe you can now see the light
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by kernel001: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
sarrki:
Boko Haram is more political than religious

So... We should hail the incompetent President?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin stop saying trash boy, I love the Igbos but the bastards ipob miscreants terrorist I hate with passion.

AnalQueenluci:
dat dosent change hw he madridguy hates u igbos...he can wipe out ur entire family if given an opportunity
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks
By Emmanuel Ogala and Bassey Udo

The National Security Adviser, Owoye Azazi, says the current escalation of insecurity in the country, particularly the rampaging activities of the dreaded extremist sect, Boko Haram, is traceable to some undemocratic practices by the political parties during elections, especially the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr. Azazi, who was speaking at the on-going South-South Economic Summit in Asaba, Delta State, said the festering insecurity in the north eastern part of the country, which has been exacerbated by the frequent and deadly attacks of the extremist Boko Haram sect across the country, could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.

“In discussing the relationship between national security and development, let me say that one cannot do without the other,” the NSA said.“The issue of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest. PDP got it wrong from the beginning. The party started by saying Mr. A can rule, and Mr. B cannot rule, according to PDP conventions, rules and regulations and not according to the constitution. That created the climate for what is happening or manifesting itself in country. Is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and if he did not win, he could cause a problem in the society.
“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.”

Mr. Azazi, whose views were supported by the Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, said the Boko Haram problem would be difficult to resolve without the various stakeholders coming together to address, holistically, the issues that gave fillip to its existence.
“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said.

sarrki:
Boko Haram is more political than religious

Of course Boko Haram is more political than religious. Do you have any idea the date the late NSA Boss made that public declaration or you are unaware of when he said those things?!
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by AnalQueenluci: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin stop saying trash boy, I love the Igbos but the bastards ipob miscreants terrorist I hate with passion.

i hear u evil madam
Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by mushystuff: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:

Them? All? Does that by any chance include your Daddy Buhari or he is not aware and it's not his fault as usual?

The governor, who spoke an at extraordinary security meeting at Government House, Maiduguri, to discuss the worsening security situation in the state, attended by traditional rulers, security chiefs, Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, and other stakeholders, said:“...For seven years, we held our regular security council meetings...However, I never for once convened an extraordinary meeting of this nature because, frankly speaking, I was avoiding a sort of dramatisation or being sensational about our challenges in Borno State...The reality is that while so much was achieved by our gallant military men and women, we are today faced with serious challenges in Borno State."

madridguy:

Are all these highlighted areas the fault of the 'last administration'? Be honest and stop painting the truth with BMC lies!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
buJu234:
3 potential time bombs in Northern Nigeria, that requires quick attention by the Northern leaders..

(1) another boko haram group in zamfara if the current killings is not address

(2) the alimijiri hazard, since there's increase in poverty in the north, more poor family will b pushing their boys into it.

(3) the high unemployment rate in the north..

All these will make more youths to either join the existing boko haram groups or form another boko haram or bcom deadly bandits.

bro just dey watch in 3d, it is irresponsible for a man to blame his own father for his failure at the 4th quarter of his life. Same kid gloves now used to address unemployment and economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC: Tinubu Is Best Muslim Presidential Candidate In 2023, Others Will Lose / Zamfara PDP Chairman, Ahmad Sani Kaura Is Dead / DSS Arrests El-Rufai's Political ally, Aisha Galadima for criticizing Gov Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.