Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form (10874 Views)

INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Jonadull: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
gare:
INEC una want to cause problem for this country
Shut up your mouth there !
Why are you so frustrated?
So you don’t want people that have PVC to vote if the card reader can’t see their fingerprints?
So, the majority of hard working northerners that are farmers with thick palms should not be allowed to vote if the card reader is not able to read their fingerprints?
You should be stoned to death !
Or you probably don’t know how incident form works . ?
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by gare(f): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Jonathan:

Shut up your mouth there !
Why are you so frustrated?
So you don’t want people that have PVC to vote if the card reader can’t see their fingerprints?
So, the majority of hard working northerners that are farmers with thick palms should not be allowed to vote if the card reader is not able to read their fingerprints?
Or you probably don’t know how incident form works . ?

If you can read through your comments again, you sound more like the frustrated one here, INEC had enough time to perfect and ensure card reader can read everyone finger print, I believe you are the one that deserves to be stoned to death for you act of foolishness and standing on the wrong side, go and make research there are very good card readers than what INEC is using at the moment.
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by PassingShot(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2019
drdanny:

Mr Man, instead of insulting your elders and posting half truths, post the entire thing here.

Not everyone is as cerebrally thick and obfuscated as you
Elder indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy

The oracle who knows the pregnancy in a snail grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Jonadull: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

If you can read through your comments again, you sound more like the frustrated one here, INEC had enough time to perfect and ensure card reader can read everyone finger print, I believe you are the one that deserves to be stoned to death for you act of foolishness and standing on the wrong side, go and make research there are very good card readers than what INEC is using at the moment.
Stop sounding like a faulty generator and go back to read the comment I posted .
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by gare(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Jonathan:

Stop sounding like a faulty generator and go back to read the comment I posted .

you read your comments why should I go and read your comments again, frustrated being
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Jonadull: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

you read your comments why should I go and read your comments again, frustrated being
Wicked osu !
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by domainsales18: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Let us forget all these hula balu.

When is INEC recruiting for ad hoc staff?

It's already January, some days to election.
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by gare(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Jonathan:

Wicked osu !

You are just an attention seeker, you are free to taking your own life rather than look for someone to stone to death or better still go to sambisa or Baga there are people there that will welcome you to stone them to death, if they will not use as appetizer
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Jonadull: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

You are just an attention seeker, you are free to taking your own life rather than look for someone to stone to death or better still go to sambisa or Baga there are people there that will welcome you to stone them to death, if they will not use as appetizer
Shut up woman !
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by gare(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Jonathan:

Shut up woman !

Dont play the gender game here, I dont understand why you have to ask me to shut up, are you trying to bully me, I know your type wife beaters
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Jonadull: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

Dont play the gender game here, I dont understand why you have to ask me to shut up, are you trying to bully me, I know your type wife beaters

1 Like

Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by senatordave1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
With the use of incidence forms coupled with ipob resurgence yesterday,buhari is home and dry.atiku should boycott the polls.buhari will surely outrig pdp in imo,rivers,ebony,delta,akwa ibom.i can see Pdp chieftains led by secondus protesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by gare(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jonathan:

Just as dull as your name, please dont mention me next time, how did i get here
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Jonadull: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

Just as dull as your name, please dont mention me next time, how did i get here
Shut up your mouth
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by gare(f): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Jonathan:

Shut up your mouth
[/s]
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by 1miccza: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nig4Greatness:
No matter how perfect a law is,if the operators of such laws are unwilling to do the right thing,it ends up becoming a problem.
There's nothing wrong in card readers and incidence forms even the almighty US who has been conducting elections for centuries still uses any other form of voting identification if there's an issue on their voting machines.
The more our election processes get firmly rooted going forward ,the less controversy it would generate.

Who will they be prosecuting these elections with? Is it the same students on strike? How many corpers will you deploy around the 36 states?
Very sick people..
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Ayobami7(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by capitalzero: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
Oga Metuh, you should be the one preparing to chop paper as usual.

eatinh paper is better than sand
Re: INEC Retains Smart Card Reader, Incidence Form by Pastorlarry: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
That's was how Gov wike got a million plus votes just for incidence form while about 200k on card reader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Million Dead Voters In INEC Register – Secondus / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. / 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.