Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. (42292 Views)

Angry Motorist, His Wife, Brothers Beat Wazobia FM Presenter To Pulp In Lekki (V / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Diso60090(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Boy yo boy e Don set
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Biodun1929(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Wow. Why are Nigerian celebs having bad clashes with police men lately?

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gare(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
nairafame:
Ex-Olamide signee, Viktoh, is currently battling to retain the functionality of his right eye after an encounter with the men of the Lagos State police command.

The incident happened, last night, at Alpha Beach Road Igbo Efon, Lekki,, while on his way to the African shrine for rapper #Zlatan’s concert.

The circumstances surrounding the confrontation that led to the assault are still sketchy as of the time filing this report.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/police-beat-viktor-ybnl-to-pulp-photos.html?m=1

If the circumstances surrounding the confrontation that led to the assault are still sketchy, you would have waited, because it is a one sided story, you would have waited to get the details before coming online
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Lagos police don't smile ooo
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Abjay97:
lol.. his appearance says it all.. the police did the right thing... Dress like a yahoo boy and be treated as one.. good for him
Ode like you, what's wrong with his dressing, na to dey harass people up and down police sabi if them see arm robbers now them go run.
Harassing people because of dressing is misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Slayar: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
All these guys blaming Victoh for getting punched in the eye, I pray you or any member of your family will witness and be a victim of police brutality.

Fools!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by ikorodureporta: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
cheesy that eye go see again? U dey claim star cheesy
Just remind me of this our guy....

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Fabpupils: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:
Bha se zeh m'obo foh...if you know happy new year.

This is indeed cruel even though I am very sure it could all have been avoided with just a lil humility and respect for the men in uniform. It also clearly shows one of the major demerits of substance abuse wherein after, fully uniformed military man standing right in front of you totting a gun will appear like a bloody NURTW official wielding a stick to control erring drivers who want to evade collecting tickets.

No excuses for the high handedness for sure but the "you no know me...na me be victoh wey dey shout bha se ze mobo foh" for Olamide video. Police man wey don high himself go say and so...who you and olamide epp...na gun butt for that eye socket.

Day 3 on my road to quitting with Rothmans. Not being easy or funny. Just had my morning coffee without it and it's not fun at all...but quit I must. 28 years long on nicotine no be moi moi...lol

Lol.......funny nigga!
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Ubdavis(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Black eyed peas

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Speedyconnect15: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Nawao
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by davodyguy: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
This is uncalled for.
I think there's a way he can avert this, who knows may be he claimed artist or star boy with the officers. You don't argue with Nigeria police because majority of them are crazy blood sucking monster. Bless Jah dem no shoot am.
that's exactly what must have happened
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by RexTramadol1: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
This must be photo boutique

He pass shop

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by millionboi2: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Cately:
Any blog with AdSense for sale or YouTube channel
yes

How do I reach u?
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by RexTramadol1: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
This must be photo bopass shop
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Brightest04(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
The hidden truth could be that Viktor might have been high on drug and under the influence tried to rubbish the uniform guys.And they not wanting to take the shit roughed him up just little to bring him back to his senses.

Happy swollen year Viktor.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Subonbon(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
This is uncalled for.
I think there's a way he can avert this, who knows may be he claimed artist or star boy with the officers. You don't argue with Nigeria police because majority of them are crazy blood sucking monster. Bless Jah dem no shoot am.
leave all these self acclaimed musician joor since he doesn't have a hit jam the police gave him a quality hit!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2019
millionboi2:
yes

How do I reach u?
OK WhatsApp bro but I don't have money unless we exchange sometin like give u my blog,IG, my YouTube no adsense
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by millionboi2: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Cately:
OK WhatsApp bro but I don't have money unless we exchange sometin like give u my blog,IG, my YouTube no adsense
ur WhatsApp contact so I can understand u beta
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2019
millionboi2:
ur WhatsApp contact so I can understand u beta
+234966168384 bro I meant I will give u my blog,my YouTube and my Instagram account
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Anduku: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Subonbon:
leave all these self acclaimed musician joor since he doesn't have a hit jam the police gave him a quality hit!
Lol
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
NessaBoo:
OMG!! This is just too much...Viktoh is going through so much already, beatings like this can make him more suicidal!

But what could he have done to deserve this kind of beating??

he is looking way chubbier for someone going through so much ,lol ! if its was small doctor would you av cared this much, happy new year & best wishes these year to you
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Cately:
+234966168384 bro I meant I will give u my blog,my YouTube and my Instagram account
bro can't here when I sub I will check whatsapp
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Abjay97:
lol.. his appearance says it all.. the police did the right thing... Dress like a yahoo boy and be treated as one.. good for him

Dress like yahoo Boys? Sound strange to me....
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by ugotuf(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:
Bha se zeh m'obo foh...if you know happy new year.

This is indeed cruel even though I am very sure it could all have been avoided with just a lil humility and respect for the men in uniform. It also clearly shows one of the major demerits of substance abuse wherein after, fully uniformed military man standing right in front of you totting a gun will appear like a bloody NURTW official wielding a stick to control erring drivers who want to evade collecting tickets.

No excuses for the high handedness for sure but the "you no know me...na me be victoh wey dey shout bha se ze mobo foh" for Olamide video. Police man wey don high himself go say and so...who you and olamide epp...na gun butt for that eye socket.

Day 3 on my road to quitting with Rothmans. Not being easy or funny. Just had my morning coffee without it and it's not fun at all...but quit I must. 28 years long on nicotine no be moi moi...lol

Waoh! Bros. no be moi moi oo, you have to be determined never to go back again, you MUST also distance yourself from those smoker friends you kept. Look for BORN AGAIN Christians around you and tell them that you have just quit smoking and see the wonder that GOD will do in your life. I will also join you in prayers. The Lord will help you in Jesus Name...
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by NessaBoo(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2019
ericsmith:

he is looking way chubbier for someone going through so much ,lol ! if its was small doctor would you av cared this much, happy new year & best wishes these year to you

I'm just pitying him na, he uploaded a suicidal post last year, and now he con chop beating again...might send him over the edge.

You and this small doctor again Eric, it seems you have a thing for him. wink lipsrsealed

Happy New Year dear!

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by udemzyudex(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Abjay97:

Very useless comment.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by nonix22(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
some can't even read or write, let alone sign a signature. especially those one from the North, but most ladies are smart and intelligent, no matter the rank
madridguy:
This is uncalled for.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by millionboi2: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Cately:
ok

No p

Can't find u on Whatsapp
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nduzeal: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Olalan:
Before blaming the police we need to hear what transpired BTW them cause some of this celebs behave like touts and sometimes can be rude
but most of them are touts is it because they became successful have you forgotten their background
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
ugotuf:

Waoh! Bros. no be moi moi oo, you have to be determined never to go back again, you MUST also distance yourself from those smoker friends you kept. Look for BORN AGAIN Christians around you and tell them that you have just quit smoking and see the wonder that GOD will do in your life. I will also join you in prayers. The Lord will help you in Jesus Name...

Wow...thanks so much bro
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Veektoor(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=nairafame post=74400792]Ex-Olamide signee, Viktoh, is currently battling to retain the functionality of his right eye after an encounter with the men of the Lagos State police command.

The incident happened, last night, at Alpha Beach Road Igbo Efon, Lekki,, while on his way to the African shrine for rapper #Zlatan’s concert.

The circumstances surrounding the confrontation that led to the assault are still sketchy as of the time filing this report.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/police-beat-viktor-ybnl-to-pulp-photos.html?m=1.

Happy new year Viktor..Blow uno fit blow now dem don blow you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Boluwatife Balogun Sends Traditional Wears To Ayo For His 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.