Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. (42294 Views)

Angry Motorist, His Wife, Brothers Beat Wazobia FM Presenter To Pulp In Lekki (V / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Colb461: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
ah.I laugh in my native language I trust davido.dis kind shit no dey happened wit am
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Jaqenhghar: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
This is uncalled for.
I think there's a way he can avert this, who knows may be he claimed artist or star boy with the officers. You don't argue with Nigeria police because majority of them are crazy blood sucking monster. Bless Jah dem no shoot am.
...and you know he argued with them because you were there. SMH
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Bamz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:

Day 3 on my road to quitting with Rothmans. Not being easy or funny. Just had my morning coffee without it and it's not fun at all...but quit I must. 28 years long on nicotine no be moi moi...lol

There you go mate. We all have addictions we're trying to quit this new year, glad you're able to take this public. Good luck.

Make sure you celebrate weekly milestones to keep you going.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Erastuslove: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
What a simple courtesy could have solved, was overtaken by rudeness and the end result is a swollen eye grin grin grin learn to respect others too
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by danuzochukwu: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sometimes, all these assaults or beatings of celebrities are their fault, because some of them feels above the law and have no regard for law enforcement agencies. But what they forget to observe is that Nigerian police can be brutal most of the time and has no respect for anybody.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by jaiykem: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Maybe they thought he is Dino Malays. Was he caught red handed
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bamz:

There you go mate. We all have addictions we're trying to quit this new year, glad you're able to take this public. Good luck.

Make sure you celebrate weekly milestones to keep you going.

Much thanks mate...I sure will keep motivating me...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Ayobami7(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
lol
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by limitless777(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:
Bha se mudia fohhhh...if you know happy new year.

This is indeed cruel even though I am very sure it could all have been avoided with just a lil humility and respect for the men in uniform. It also clearly shows one of the major demerits of substance abuse wherein after, a fully uniformed military man standing right in front of you totting a gun will appear like a bloody NURTW official wielding a stick to control erring drivers who want to evade collecting tickets.

No excuses for the high handedness for sure but the "you no know me...na me be victoh wey dey shout bha se mudia fohhhhh" for Olamide video. Police man wey don high himself go say and so...who you and olamide epp...na gun butt for that eye socket.

Day 3 on my road to quitting with Rothmans. Not being easy or funny. Just had my morning coffee without it and it's not fun at all...but quit I must. 28 years long on nicotine no be moi moi...lol

Gud luck all the way my broda.

I've been trying to call it quits with B & H too n ds year will be the end. I did 48hours wdt it already but had a relapse ystrdy but I've been very cool � today wdt any urge.
GOD help us
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
limitless777:

Gud luck all the way my broda.

I've been trying to call it quits with B & H too n ds year will be the end. I did 48hours wdt it already but had a relapse ystrdy but I've been very cool � today wdt any urge.
GOD help us

Great bro...don't giv up on doing it just yet in spite of the relapse. The actual advised method of quitting is not a 100% withdrawal like i have decided to do though, you are advised to cut down on the number of packets, then sticks per day as the case may be to avoid what they call withdrawal syndrome.

Keep at it bro, no be by power sha..

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by FODA(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
So this guy no sabi guard @ all?later he go dey blame joshua
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by ShawnT(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
When him sef no go sing better song

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dem do am happy new year

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by mercenary: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
uniqueboi:

Ancestor Wado!!!
All these borokiri and Diobu boys... Which one be wado?
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Lizziefinest(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
nairafame:
Ex-Olamide signee, Viktoh, is currently battling to retain the functionality of his right eye after an encounter with the men of the Lagos State police command.

The incident happened, last night, at Alpha Beach Road Igbo Efon, Lekki,, while on his way to the African shrine for rapper #Zlatan’s concert.

The circumstances surrounding the confrontation that led to the assault are still sketchy as of the time filing this report.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/police-beat-viktor-ybnl-to-pulp-photos.html?m=1

This is too much na
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by bizhop01: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
This remind me some few years back when davido ask a police man do you know who am I? and the police man reply if i give you dirty slapped you will get out from my face, I was laughing.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
mercenary:
All these borokiri and Diobu boys... Which one be wado?

E get the urhobo woman weh dae serve igbe for our compound back then. Every Sunday na igbe worship day. Wetin you go dae hear na igbe wado! Igbe wado! So I say make I follow hail the ancestor.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by GiftedMind1JEM: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:

This is indeed cruel even though I am very sure it could all have been avoided with just a lil humility and respect for the men in uniform. It also clearly shows one of the major demerits of substance abuse wherein after, a fully uniformed military man standing right in front of you totting a gun will appear like a bloody NURTW official wielding a stick to control erring drivers who want to evade collecting tickets.

No excuses for the high handedness for sure but the "you no know me...na me be victoh wey dey shout bha se mudia fohhhhh" for Olamide video. Police man wey don high himself go say and so...who you and olamide epp...na gun butt for that eye socket.

Quitting Cigarette addiction ; is like stopping a moving Train. You will feel sick, frustrated, you won't get pleasure in most things you eat or do, knowing that your basic pleasure ingredient is missing ( Nicotine). Your chest may become tight sometimes, you may lose appetite... This is becomes Nicotine is actually a drug that is very suiting to the biochemical workings of the body.

But, hey... Keep pushing on! Fight it and You shall Win! When you finally quit for good : you be a role model for the multitudes out there that desperately wants to quit, but can't.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by introvertme: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cately:
Any blog with AdSense or YouTube channel for sale

Price?
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
introvertme:

Price?
for excyange of sometin
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cately:
for excyange of sometin
I will give iPhone or macbook
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lizziefinest:

This is too much na

Happy birthday pretty Lizzie!

This is from one of your birthday mates.
What's your exact day? Mine is 19th.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:

Quitting Cigarette addiction ; is like stopping a moving Train. You will feel sick, frustrated, you won't get pleasure in most things you eat or do, knowing that your basic pleasure ingredient is missing ( Nicotine). Your chest may become tight sometimes, you may lose appetite... This is becomes Nicotine is actually a drug that is very suiting to the biochemical workings of the body.

But, hey... Keep pushing on! Fight it and You shall Win! When you finally quit for good : you be a role model for the multitudes out there that desperately wants to quit, but can't.

Kudos.

Bro the battle is real and tough mehnnn...My brain has been nicotined over the years such that trying to quit now has made visiting the loo one helluva task, eating is war, my lovely origin doesn't even flow well no more and tomorrow which is my birthday is set to be a very somber and reflective one.

I sure can do it so no le le...

Thanks for the kind words...
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Eyoh01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
I we chop police beatings na wetin we gain o
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Lizziefinest(f): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Happy birthday pretty Lizzie!
This is from one of your birthday mates. What's your exact day? Mine is 19th.

mine is today
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by limitless777(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:

Great bro...don't giv up on doing it just yet in spite of the relapse. The actual advised method of quitting is not a 100% withdrawal like i have decided to do though, you are advised to cut down on the number of packets, then sticks per day as the case may be to avoid what they call withdrawal syndrome.

Keep at it bro, no be by power sha..

I deeply appreciate Ur words bro.

I will stick to the guide given, it's a serious insight. kudos!!!
I tried d 100% thing n realize early dt it may be unrealistic though not impossible but then by the grace of GOD we'll win Big.
thanks a bunch
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by domido(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2019
gaby:

Pls join Basket mouth on stage

Bhase mudia fooo

grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2019
domido:

Pls join Basket mouth on stage

Bhase mudia fooo

grin grin grin

hahahaa
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2019
limitless777:

I deeply appreciate Ur words bro.

I will stick to the guide given, it's a serious insight. kudos!!!
I tried d 100% thing n realize early dt it may be unrealistic though not impossible but then by the grace of GOD we'll win Big.
thanks a bunch

you are always welcome bro...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lizziefinest:

mine is today
Wow! Well, congrats again. Wish you many happy returns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) / Boluwatife Balogun Sends Traditional Wears To Ayo For His 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.