Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Celtel Web Activation & Settings! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Web Activation & Settings! (30266 Views)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2007
Ummm, i have both wap n internet settngs 4 my phone, my phone(6600) connect my opera 8.6, and its so cool, but my egungun(bone)of contention, is dt,i cant connect my mig33,agile messenger, wap radio, online hymn soft. N a bunch of others, my email is lekanhood@hotmail.com
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by aomom(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
pls swnd it to me too at teejayx@gmail.com
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Goodleader(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2007
Hello my people.
I have never browsed with my celtel line before but just sent the said text to +232 as recommended in this house.The reply i got was that my device had not been configured to perform the operation. I use SAMSUNG E800 slide phone.Can any one in the house help me with the configuration settings please. I browse easily on my MTN line but too expensive for me. ONE LOVE
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Goodleader:Read other post for the manual configuration.It's axiomatic for u 2 say MTN gprs is expensive.Glo is the most exorbitant.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by AGBAMA(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2007
WHAT IS MAKIN U TO CRY OUT LOUD 4 CHRIST SAKE.IT IS ALL ABOUT U,JUST VISIT THIS WEBSITE:www.celtel.com and u are on the way to explore "making ur life better" world
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2007
@Agbama:who are you actually addressing for christ sake?or is this your post an error?
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Ezee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2007
Honsule you are doing a great work.

Please kindly send me the wap and web setting to ezee@mtnfastmail.com

thanks as i hope to get it within the soonest possible time.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2007
@Ezee:thanks for dat compliment.i hv just forwarded both d wap and web settings to you.cheers!!!
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Kayman01: 1:30am On Apr 30, 2007
Pl
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Ezee(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2007
Honsule,
thanks for the stuff you just sent to me.

I have actually configured my Nokia 6600 Manually with the information you have forwarded to my email box at ezee@mtnfastmail.com but i cant browse with it. even the G is not even showing. I have actually requested for settings from Celtel but still can't recieve it.

I just relly on you for this stuff. just email me with ezee@mtnfastmail.com on how i can get connected with celtel browsing.

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
u don't need any settings from Celtel.i will send the activation process to you.i really want to see you browsing free.not only you,but everybody who has Celtel line and phone that can browse.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Ezee(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2007
thanks Honsule.

I hope to get the stuff soonest. if you are on yahoo messenger just hit me with ezeed14u@yahoo.com.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by dragonigga(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2007
pls i need the configuration setting too. my email address is smilees4me@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by fmbami(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2007
please i equally need d celtel activation and settings. u can mail me at tundamack@yahoo.com thank wink
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Whitelady1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2007
pls i need the settings, pls can you pls send it to my box which is chuchwhite@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by chuchwhite: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
pls can u send the setting for the celtel gprs to mailbox which is chuchwhite@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by drogba(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2007
celtel has started charging for gprs so beware. it's no longer free anymore.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by gbadex1(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2007
@ drogba:

ummm sorry, it's still free. Browsing with N0 in my acct right now. . .
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by fmbami(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2007
guys pls help with me with the celtel config am dieing to get the settings plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by aomom(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2007
honsule abeg pls send meboth the activation process to my mail boc teejayx@gmail.com abeg because of God
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by emirateone: 5:44am On May 02, 2007
Hon.Sule,
Thanks for the setting,i did got them,but still having some problem,i try to browse with the web setting but cant connect,please what should i do, and do you know celtel is now charging,they are charging me for the wap,please tell how i can fix that also
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by emirateone: 7:18am On May 02, 2007
Hi noble_irc,
Guy please can you send me celtel wap and web activation setting.Plzzzzzz,my email is tynadeak47@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by kulex2k1(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2007
@honsule i also need both settings pls ma email is kola_bayode@yahoo.com, thanx
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by bimbor(m): 1:16am On May 03, 2007
honsule, pls i've been trying to connect now for like three days with my phone but its not connecting, the 'G' sign is on my phone but i can't browse. i use the web settings pls what should i do, i think i need some help here.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by eminex(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2007
hello honsule, its really nice of u sending me the procedure for my web activation, it worked, but of recent it doesn't, i usually get no response, try again later, it seems that those using nokia phones are experiencing this problems only, cos undecided my friends had the same problems too, they as well use nokia phones, pls do u know the possible cause of this? undecided
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2007
hi guys,i think it should be network problem.hold on a little while and everything will be ok.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2007
GUYS, i want to tell everybody that i am no longer in skol{U.I},am in jos now,where there is no celtel gprs coverage.AM TRYING TO GET MTEL GPRS TO WORK FOR ME.untill then,no frequent posting.but if u want any assistance hallo me using my number.08035706725.browsing using cafe is xpensive in Jos sadbye
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2007
i hv sent the activatn to some pple now
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by dragonigga(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2007
honsule:

i hv sent the activatn to some people now
@honsule can u plz send it to my mail :dragonigga1@yahoo.com i'll appreciate it .
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by joefit4gur(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, Howz everyone, I got a problem, I NEED help from nebody to activate my Celtel SIm, if therez anyone who can help, or use his or her influence, My Dad Needs it as it is the only medium through which My Dad make contact with mom through MIG33, Please Anyone, ANyone at all, I want to activate the SIM, I miss MOM,

HELP!!!
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by folafola(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2007
I nid d wap and web settings also my add is folabisunday@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by gbadex1(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2007
yo, honsule please can you kindly send the web activation and web settings to me? my e-mail's debo_ay@yahoo.co.uk. i'd deeply appreciate it. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head / Mtn Backup! Is It By Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.