Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Celtel Web Activation & Settings! - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Web Activation & Settings! (30340 Views)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by kosovo(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2007
commom guys what is the secrecy all about
wana get the settings just follow this procedure
wapgprs [space] handset make [space] handset model and send to +232
internetgprs [space] handset make [space] handset model and send to +232
mmsgprs [space] handset make [space] handset model and send to +232
each sms cost N15 and thats all you are set to surf the surf.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2007
@kosovo.Why are you so ignorant and outdated to know that sending activation to +232 is no longer feasible.(it's blocked).Next time look before you leap(post) ok
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by ola4yinka(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hello Honsule i need the web settings n activation fast pls. My email is bildris@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by ola4yinka(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2007
Honsule why dnt u save urself of all this stress and post here since u want everyone 2 benefit. And besides people who have the settings 4rm him can also share.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by sect(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ola4yinka is it the manual settings you want?
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by sect(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ola4yinka if its the manual settings you can get it in this site but if its activation,that is not possible cos it has been temporary suspended.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by jeberulz(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2007
this is my email jeberulz@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by peculiar07(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
HI, pls kindly send me the celtel web activation and settings.my email: destinychild25@hotmail.com.
Appreciate.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Padonet(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
Tanx bro.I have been waiting for this for so long. Send it to (biodunbilesanmi@yahoo.ca).tanx
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by cabali(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ Honsule

All that talk is all bulshit!!! U want to help these guys, make it public, whatever u take to be ur person is urs. If u r not gaining from the secrecy, let it all known after all it aint ur daddy's business so why the protection?

I wonder what ur personal policy has to say abt people getting u in a position of pseudo respect (cos thats how i see it). A lot of very intelligent people come up with very intelligent ideas and assists in the IT world and they post it on the web for free and u are here talking cheap about vital info and espionage.

if u want to feel important because of it, no troubles but dont mention that u have a personal policy that restricts ur liberty to share info and beat ur chest while at it!!!
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
@cabali.LOL.Once bitten,twice shy.I have studied you for a very long time now,i can posit that you are celtel agent(espionage)prove me wrong.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by topeteadr(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2007
Yeah i am almost sure. I am running a background check upon him.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2007
@TOPE.it is true dat cabali is an espionage.I know him long time ago on nairaland.He is celtel agent,all d blockage and anything u could think of concerning celtel gprs he is behind it.Am just keeping quiet Cabali.U ar celtel agent.Prove me wrong.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by cabali(m): 4:23am On Nov 01, 2007
look at these cheap scam clowns; diverting the issue won't change a thing. if I work in celtel I will say it cos it is som' to be proud of but am not. I deal on phones lines and cards, I don't owe u any proof (at least not u 2 mistakes of a personality)

don't divert attention to me, am not interested in cheap, frail publicity and attention like u muppets!

I just want to establish and make u agree (if there is any pride left in u) that u guys are a fake period. a couple of guys on this thread know this and we will want it established
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Mustay(m): 4:57am On Nov 01, 2007
grin grin grin

cabal, today na november 1 o! cool
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Padonet(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2007
honsule send the web activation text and settings to me.tanx. (biodunbilesanmi@yahoo.ca)
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by topeteadr(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2007
Cabali your prayers should be *GOD pls don't let t_teadr find anything in his investigation.* cos if i should find out, *oh ohhhh* i'm gonna pound you to pieces. And cabali try to behave mature enough.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by cabali(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2007
imagine the nitwit! (if at all u know what that means).

still diverting attention? I suspect u r scared of me being an agent of celtel? in fact, I am! and that makes u more scared right?

when u finish ur investigation, come down here and get whupped by me. I'm at alert to give u a spanking grin

same goes to ur godfather honsule or is it the other way round?

clowns.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2007
@cabali.If you are observant enough,you will noticed that in all my posting on Nairaland i have never engaged in using of abusive words with anybody.So,be careful because i believed in action.If you use any abusive words against me i will locate and prosecute you for Libel in the court of law.Pls get that fact register in your cerebral cortex.To be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2007
If it is true that you deal on phones,lines and cards.Please i will advice you to continue managing your business very well.Don't get involved in a LEGAL hullabaloo that you won't be able to finish.Ok
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Emeka72(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
please My line is activated for WAP but they are charging is there any way I can browse for free my mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by cabali(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ honsule

u can't even type english correctly, talking abt libe suit. u will burn to bits before ur sloppy mouth makes it out in real!

who gives a fck abt ur posts. acting lik u know ure doing.

someone puts on his idea on the thread and u discredit him so that u will be in control. U don't hold water with ur words so it's best u rot on. face that!
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
@cabali.Balderdash! I don't have time to exchange words with person like you(selling of recharge,cards etc)i can imagine how you react to your customers.You are not cultured at all period.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by honsule(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
@cabali.Balderdash! I don't have time to exchange words with person like you(selling of recharge,cards etc)i can imagine how you react to your customers.You are not cultured at all period.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by cabali(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
yeah! u best back down!! what abt the libel suit that u rant ur mouth abt??

every post from u shows how much more crap u are made of?? where is your protrge? or is he the godfather?

at least i dont look for cheap publicity. get a life u puppets!
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by topeteadr(m): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2007
Honsule just ignore the clep, he is not worth exchanging word's with. It does not take long to pick someone who is eccentric. Cabali i'll advice u go get a life. I read through your file, and if i'm not wrong, your father married a distant cousin of your's unknownly and got her pregnant. 9 months and little teddy pop's out. I think that's what made you retarted.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by dragnet: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2007
Flying arr0ws ! When did dis thread turn c0mbat ! *c0nfused*
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2007
Pls, can I get d Celtel's settings? My mail addy is alwaysomotee@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by dapsycool(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2007
Tope and honsule undecided angry undecided angry you both are local champions grin grin grin. I've been browsing free with celtel and mtn since 2005,recently i;ve stepped up to free calls,day and night.
When the +232 code came out so many people gained from it.Now they;ve changed it and i promise u it would be announced soon for everone,so why the f\\k can't u tell my peeps.
Do u realise telling peeps to leave their emails here,make them exposed to spam mails.
At all,if u leave your email add here again,i;ll give them to spammers to deal with you severely smiley wink cheesy grin tongue cool
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by Gheorghe(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
me too! me too!! me too!!!

pls send to george_suker@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by cabali(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ Tope

U can't even write good english. U could write in ur language if u please. Being such a prisoner to honsule that is in all ramification a puppet's muppet is such a disgrace to the two people who brought u to this world hoping at this age of yours, u will make them proud. here u are looking for cheap attention under the aegis of another suspected to be down's syndrome-affected.

The 2 of you combine hold no candle to me (and I don't care if u dont understand the phrase, considering the infection u have given the english language with ur slimmy posts)

yáll are just as important as the white substance the stay on the side of ur mouth when u talk too much without water and a little more effective that the drool from an incontrollable 3month old baby with water in the place of the brian on its anatomy

that's u will be regarded as here!!

Nitwits!!!

@dapsycool

it is important that u mentioned the history right there. I dont know why they take themselves as though they invented GPRS! am sure they dont know the meaning of the abbreviation.
when it is announced, i will be here to see what they will have to say
Re: Celtel Web Activation & Settings! by sleekyo(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2007
hey dude i want dat setng on my fone pls send it 2 mi simoncy2k@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan / Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.