Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State (34105 Views)

Jide Sowore's Corpse Leaves Morgue To Be Buried In Kiribo Ondo State / Sowore Defeats APC And PDP At His Polling Unit In Kiribo Ondo State / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Raylight2:
what's its significance to the betterment of our country. ?

It shows how ready he's to steer this country to the right direction. Sowore has been in almost all the states, doing grassroot campaign. Please go through his page on Instagram to keep yourself informed.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by mayorflexzy(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Brand new century washing machine for sale

6kg washing compartment, 4.5kg spin compartment
Call or whatsapp 08131542569

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Let those old cargoes come and perform a political stunt as this.

Dude I saw a video of atiku looting money and jubril forging certificates I guess that’s how OLD CARGOES pull stunts smiley
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by uthlaw: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up
Sowore is dozen times better than Buhari
and also Better than Atiku 1000000 times!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by udemethegrtman(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
This is how you know he connects with the poor, can any of these existing/past rulers do that?

Get a business logo for N2,000 this January

Offer closes on the 4/01/2019

Call 07034474485

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by GenghisAlexa1(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Only problem I have with this Sowore guy is, his party ain't $hit
Maybe if ballots carried faces, maybe he could......
Na still 3rd he go carry either ways.

It's futile and he knows.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Raylight2:
what's its significance to the betterment of our country. ?

Na una carry am for head, he was just in his village on new year having fun

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:
Only problem I have with this Sowore guy is, his party ain't $hit
Maybe if ballots carried faces, maybe he could......
Na still 3rd he go carry either ways.

It's futile and he knows.

Before u make a complain, wat are u doing to be part of a difference? U like his idea? U belive in his vision? Then, be part of the movement, in ur community, u will be amazed how many people will join hands with u because by now everyone knows apc/pdp has absolutely nothing to offer. For the record, he belive this is a winnable battle, that's why he thrown in the towel, he isn't one of those entering the ring, only to succemder their party and get appointment later... Light and darkness don't mix

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Dude I saw a video of atiku looting money and jubril forging certificates I guess that’s how OLD CARGOES pull stunts smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Topmaike007:
can the old men do the same

Yes, buhari dey swim like fish.... What's the big deal?
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by ZombieTAMER: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2019
uthlaw:
and also Better than Atiku 1000000 times!

How can you compare life and lifeless...

Buhari is a nonentity pushed around by Abba kyari and Mamman Daura
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by EZEBEL: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Is he contest for President of Swimmer Association of Nigeria. i hope when he wins he willl still go back to continue to swim in all this rivers and lake he have been visiting.

like the Barber V.p
nonsense political stunt
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by EZEBEL: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2019
temipeach:
sowore my man i and my household will vote you next month. get a POS Software for your stock and sales management 09063469324

how much is this package or is it only the software you sell?
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Raylight2(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

It shows how ready he's to steer this country to the right direction. Sowore has been in almost all the states, doing grassroot campaign. Please go through his page on Instagram to keep yourself informed.

ok then
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Raylight2(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

Na una carry am for head, he was just in his village on new year having fun
not as you think
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2019
EZEBEL:
Is he contest for President of Swimmer Association of Nigeria. i hope when he wins he willl still go back to continue to swim in all this rivers and lake he have been visiting.

like the Barber V.p
nonsense political stunt

No be everybody dey do stunt, he does this everytime he goes home to rest, this is village life and if u are in village and u can't go and swim, i wonder wetin d person dey go enjoy for village
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by DAntivirus: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Lankybaby:
who swims with a top on
Probably a cultist with scars to hide...
You can't possibly lead a student Union government without belonging to one.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up
Sowore is dozen times better than Buhari

And Atiku is better than Sowore right?
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2019
DAntivirus:

Probably a cultist with scars to hide...

You can't possibly lead a student Union government without belonging to one.

Perhaps u need to know what he does wen he was student union... Go read pls

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:

And Atiku is better than Sowore right?

Lol, atiku the failure? Sowore is miles ahead of these people, pls, no dey mention their names where normal humans like sowore are being mentioned

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Let those old cargoes come and perform a political stunt as this.

Abi oo grin grin
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

Lol, atiku the failure? Sowore is miles ahead of these people, pls, no dey mention their names where normal humans like sowore are being mentioned

I was only teasing the guy. It is just a pity that brain minds cant win an elections in Nigeria. Obi, Sowore, Moghalu, Hashim are far far better than the 2 old cargoes.

Its a pity
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:

I was only teasing the guy. It is just a pity that brain minds cant win an elections in Nigeria. Obi, Sowore, Moghalu, Hashim are far far better than the 2 old cargoes.

Its a pity

Changing that narrative is all we are about now...
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Dpharisee: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2019
EsotericMonk:
I watched yesterday on BBC where they featued the PM of Ethiopia, Abhiy Ahmad Ali , a 42yr old chap who has turned Ethiopia around in just 9 months of office.
Appointed a female president and half a cabinet of women, released all political prisoners, jump started the economy and united the nation.
Then I ask myself, why can't we get it right in Nigeria? Bad leadership isn't an African thing, we can get it right if we put sentiments aside and vote for a credentialed candidate.

I'm not championing Sowore or any of the popular dolts in the front line but yeah we do have young and promising candidates among the lot .

That guy in Ethiopia is an enigma, he didn't blame his predecessors but went to work immediately unlike Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2019
jaxxy:
He came to do tourism in Nigeria. Presidential candidate.

I wish I cud vote for Kingsley moghalu bt he still won’t win

Kingsley is not serious with his campaign and upon his knowledge, he has no moral and principles
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

Changing that narrative is all we are about now...

Waste of time for now
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Dpharisee:

That guy in Ethiopia is an enigma, he didn't blame his predecessors but went to work immediately unlike Buhari

Abeg, make una no dey mention Buhari name where sane humans are mentioned, dude is a disaster
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Spatta: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Sowore is Fully prepared to take it Back, May Nigerian not be blinded by money and deceit. If we Elect Sowore, we will all smile that we are finally delivered from our oppressors

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:

Waste of time for now

6 months ago, u might not know abt him, hut here we are now, becoming more popular by the day.... He didn't join the race for another day, it's an insult to him go say, not now, if u actually know how much time he invest in campaigning to win

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by MrBONE2(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up Sowore is dozen times better than Buhari

And EMMMMMM BaBu is Billion times better than Atiku grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.