Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwata In Jos, Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwata In Jos, Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (22064 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi / Armed Men Attack Latya In Jos, Kill 11, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miagu Village In Jos, Kill 3 Villagers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwata In Jos, Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by AsaJed: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwata In Jos, Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Askme8: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
OneCorner:

Lol. Stop talking like a dundee
There’s no diff between d 2
I can feel your hatred for Igbo's by saying this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwata In Jos, Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ellie01:

May God make them fulani herdsmen visit ur family so it can b randomly blamed on atiku.
Sens3 u no gree get, school na waste of money becos u have dust in ur skull.
They already have your head in a calabash cos obviously you are reasoning through your anus.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwata In Jos, Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
When I see pictures of people (who are not Igbos) slaughtered by BH and Herdsmen,
A part of me wants to laugh at the victims,
A part of me counters the former.
They were quick to brand protesters as terrorists, while they dine with FH undecided

RIP to the victims.
It took more than patriotism or empathy for me to say this.

You are very sane , I feel it took patriotism or empathy for you to say this, before the Igbo's were their goats and cows , at that time they call it
Tribal crises 
but now it is now the Fulani herdsmen. We saw it coming .... when you are married to a woman that fights your family members when they live with you , and you keep supporting her mind you someday when there is no family Member to fight she would turn round to fight . They kept the ENEMIES TO LIFE as their brother's .....these took years right now see where the friendship of the fathers has started killing the sons, Another tribe that would soon face this doom is the Yoruba states , We embrace them , We laugh with them be mindful that our children might suffer this ....Born in the North , raise there , grew there so I know a lot about these blood suckers

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics / How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City / Shocking Revelation: Social Exchange Market Grant Busted As Fraudulent Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.