Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide (72969 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Exposed!!! Why DJ Sose Tattooed His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by AnalQueenluci: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

I know you desperately need attention, and now u have it.

This is just to acknowledge the nonsense u typed.
i am telling it 2 ur face
I dnt nid any fvcking attention ok

U av a hand in it
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by tunmedies(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chieftroller:

Just take a look at this olosho with no value
. Bros, what she said was nt bad 2 d extent of calling Olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by PapaAdanna: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
So na this fat thing make this dude commit suicide, shame
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Subonbon(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so he killed himself because of this silver back Goriillla looking woman ..na wa oooooo
this woman is a deep freezer...
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by dracosith(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
This guy is a coward. Fu*k off.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by NathanAnomaly: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pruwa:
Oh no
The dude is just too fine to die like this

Thank God we still have fine girls in this Benin wink
Pruwa:
Oh no

Thank God we still have fine girls in this Benin
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by elvision1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chieftroller:

Just take a look at this olosho with no value

when a man dies and a woman says he's handsome she becomes an olosho,but when a man says a woman who dies is beautiful he's being kindhearted? How did you swim that fast?

2 Likes

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by bettyLad(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
abeg dey go, your customers are waiting for you for your hotel room
lolz .hotel room, did I tell u I'm selling anything ? what ll I b doing in a hotel room when I'm in my Husband's house .I'm not your mate so becareful how you talk to me
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Davesaves(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ask him he wl tell u
Anal?
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
bettyLad:

lolz .hotel room, did I tell u I'm selling anything ? what ll I b doing in a hotel room when I'm in my Husband's house .I'm not your mate so becareful how you talk to me
abeg dey go, your customers are waiting for you for your hotel room
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by ChiefSweetus: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so he killed himself because of this silver back Goriillla looking woman ..na wa oooooo

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
I have read this news over and over i dont know what to say because i looked at the chacoal burnt Congo looking gorilla called his wife that he committed suicide for it marvelled me in fact this guy is funny.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by liv123: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
He made a mistake by taking his life.... Rather he should have open up to his close friends or to anyone he can confy on and this wouldn't have happened...
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Why kill yourself cos of a Black, fat, round woman?
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Taking your own life shows you are a coward
You will not feel any pain but your loved ones will feel it

A man is supposed to die hard
she must have meant everything to him while he still continued in his excesses. There is only so much a woman can take. If only people are aware of the symptoms of dwpression
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by GleestarsMag: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Dareal90s(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Taking your own life shows you are a coward
You will not feel any pain but your loved ones will feel it

A man is supposed to die hard
Where is that written; the Bible, Constitution or Quran?
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
SLBMS:
To my fellow men out there never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get married please don't get the girl pregnant have a baby but don't get married don't ever please thank you.

This is very strong oooo, please explain..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by YoungLionken(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Ajust tire, when we beautiful girls who are willing. And the guy is even handsome, rich...

For whatever reason, the guy f-up big tym. No beautiful bird, cat is worth it, not to talk of that gorilla!

1 Like

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by sweetilicious(f): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
AntiWailer:
He commited suicide because he was depressed.

he did not do that because of anybody.

The lesson you all should learn is to stop thinking and thinking and thinking until u cross to that depression stage.

Once you cross that stage, suicide thoughts are natural and there will always be a reason to end it.

Any stupid thing can trigger it.

If u think he killed himself because of this woman then u need to have a rethink.

He is a DJ, girl’s rush them, they dnt rush girls.

Depression is real. Help yourself so u dnt get into it.

No matter what you are going through today , there is plenty hope tommorow.
Depression is a very bad state to find yourself in.It zaps energy to the brim.I think we should all work on what we say or do to people.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Coward, another man it might even be his best friend will started f**king hell out of her .

What the HELL is wrong with you people? So what?
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by hesilo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pruwa:
Oh no
You are too fine for me to commit suicide for your mata tongue
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
His village people finally nailed him
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by onatisi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pruwa:
Oh no
He just wasted his life and now other men will have unfettered access to the woman he killed himself for.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Olulinks(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
AntiWailer:
He commited suicide because he was depressed.

he did not do that because of anybody.

The lesson you all should learn is to stop thinking and thinking and thinking until u cross to that depression stage.

Once you cross that stage, suicide thoughts are natural and there will always be a reason to end it.

Any stupid thing can trigger it.

If u think he killed himself because of this woman then u need to have a rethink.

He is a DJ, girl’s rush them, they dnt rush girls.

Depression is real. Help yourself so u dnt get into it.

No matter what you are going through today , there is plenty hope tommorow.
What do you think might have led to the depression? Too much ladies rushing him or being unable to meet up again as a man/husband?
Depression has a name: the name is the cause. So, what's the cause in this case? That's exactly the answer.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Tomoyayi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

shocked
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by obynno7(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
you took ur life bcoz of this ugly fat dirty looking woman man u bleeped up big time
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Caris77: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
most times it's not abt the physical beauty, the wife..though not so eye catching maybe a gold on the inside. It's unfortunate,rip to him.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by SluttanSlayer: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2019
If I was married to that land whale I would have committed suicide.

Instead of him to be celebrating his freedom after she packed out.

Some people sef.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by SluttanSlayer: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Caris77:

most times it's not abt the physical beauty, the wife..though not so eye catching maybe a gold on the inside. It's unfortunate,rip to him.

story.

That dude has sh!t for taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.