Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa (19878 Views)

UNILAG Reduces Fees After Marathon Meeting With NANS (pic) / ASUU Strike: President Buhari Meets With Pro-Chancellors (Photos) / Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by miguel4suee: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good strategy to Cause chaos between ASUU and NANS... smh!
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Ttipsy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
mkk una call of this strike b4 thunder go fire una
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Gabrielwilliams(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yay! Today is my birthday.. Make una bless me today o. God go bless una. 3039110115 firstbank
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by duduade: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
All these is campaign strategies
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Ijaya123: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
lexy2014:

So how will meeting NANS solve d problem?

There is a committee doing that bit already.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by enemyofprogress: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Den go discuss education matter with person wey no go school
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by enemyofprogress: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:
Yay! Today is my birthday.. Make una bless me today o. God go bless una. 3039110115 firstbank
you still carry this your sickness enter 2019

1 Like

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by BraniacX(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Den go discuss education matter with person wey no go school
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Gabrielwilliams(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you still carry this your sickness enter 2019
Your moinker has replied you for me.

1 Like

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by JJBROS(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
NLC and ASUU are on strike u are holding meetings with students... God help us o

Why the confusion?
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Godblesspmb: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:
why wait till few months to election.....

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/4935565/no-presidential-candidate-talking-improving?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/4935565/no-presidential-candidate-talking-improving?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqIB7_R0s8glQ03
just imagine how you think. So because election is coming the president should not discuss with the youth how to move this nation abi?
Some of you guys are actually using your tail to think instead of your brain.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by akinbode1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordIsaac:
You see this man...ASUU is the group in contention and he is meeting with the wrong people.

Clueless and lifeless president...,
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:

Your moinker has replied you for me.

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by bigfather(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
See d real NANs

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Sanemind(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
I know wat he is trying to do.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by theoldpretender(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:

Gabriel my son....what is the matter

Is it that chocolate colored babe with the voice like Rhianna and the body like Beyonce wey una dey try impress.?

Or una don use the money wey Mumsy send una on Bet9ja....

Go and get a job. Please, and stop begging.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ijaya123:

There is a committee doing that bit already.
Doing which bit?
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigeria don suffer, a stupid person like this mumu I am quoting is calling for Baba's head just because the latter is doing the needful. Help me ask him pls if he doesn't know NANS is a stakeholder in Nigeria education sector?
LordIsaac:
You see this man...ASUU is the group in contention and he is meeting with the wrong people.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by ezebunafo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordIsaac:
why not wait to hear the outcome of the meeting.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by micflo28(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
You mean a dollarised NANS. NANS president own a mansion in maitama abuja. If not for INECS need for students and lecturers as adhoc staff would this cow be bothered. wrong priorities, meeting with students instead of lecturers.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by pieces18: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
You cannot settle with ASUU and ASSUP, is NANS that will call off the strike abi. mumu people. this government is a great joke. never serious and we will continue with this for the next four year?
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by TruthinAction: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordIsaac:

It's not about the strike. It's a cover up. It's about the election. What has NANS got to do with ASUU strike? They are just the victim of the strike. Dishonest and confused government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by ogatboy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
semyman:
Sack as many as you can sack of the ASUU infidels, they are all fronts for private and foreign universities.

Employ locally and more from Ghana or other African countries, ASUU will never kowtow with any government in Nigeria if you like raise their grandparents from death.
They are fraudulent

The foreign ones wont stay one week before they run back. You think the lecturers are the problem??
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by kristisking(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
LordIsaac:
He has no clue of what he should do that is why he wants to instigate students against ASUU. This man is a monumental mistake

1 Like

Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm still trying to figure the imortance if NANS, bunch of greedy, money hungry monger.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by bless1015(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jason555:
President Muhammadu Buhari is meeting with National and Zonal leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Students, (NANS).

The meeting which was scheduled for 11:30 am has the delegation of the students’ body seated at the Council Chamber in the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The discussion of the meeting will be centred on the ongoing strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

More details coming

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/657/president-buhari-meets-with-nans-today-for-dialogue

Cowards group after threatening to block all the airports and major roads on first January if they fail to end the strike on December ending. now where is the protests. last time i checked the strike is still on.smh
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Mosco100(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
Buhari is pushing too hard...He should stop making effort to end the strike.. We the students are not complaining.. We are enjoying it...we need to rest abeg. grin grin grin
Rest in peace
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Gabrielwilliams(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
theoldpretender:

Gabriel my son....what is the matter

Is it that chocolate colored babe with the voice like Rhianna and the body like Beyonce wey una dey try impress.?

Or una don use the money wey Mumsy send una on Bet9ja....

Go and get a job. Please, and stop begging.
Pretender , fyi i am not begging. Y dont you stop pretending nd tell the world wot your problem is.
Atleast i am bold enuf to admit mine. And its my birthday,so go and kiss a python
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by theoldpretender(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:

Pretender , fyi i am not begging. Y dont you stop pretending nd tell the world wot your problem is.
Atleast i am bold enuf to admit mine. And its my birthday,so go and kiss a python

Stop lying. For your own good, stop lying.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
theoldpretender:

Stop lying. For your own good, stop lying.
Stop pretending. For your own good, stop pretending.
Re: Strike: President Buhari Meets With NANS At Presidential Villa by theoldpretender(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabrielwilliams:

Stop pretending. For your own good, stop pretending.

At least I know am a pretender...so your warning goes nowhere.

But, seriously, I am concerned about you. If you go down this path you are on, things won't end well for you.

So stop. It's your life...so don't effing ruin it.Easy money, is not worth it. Money earned by hard work is worth every kobo.

I've talked my own. If you like, insult me. But...don't come crying when the effects of easy money hit you badly.

And yes, insult me well. I know I am no good and I am deficient.Everything you can say about me is true. But one thing I know...I know God, and I try to follow Him.

Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSUST Announces They Will Be Screening Test Instead Of Post Utme Screening / How Lagos State University Is Killing The Dreams Of Its Students - Premium Times / Stephanie Akpapuna Named Valedictorian At Dillard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.