Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment (918 Views)

"Your Comment Will Be Blocked"akwa Ibom Big Backside Girl Pose With Pant(photos) / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Pope22(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
I have been seeing a lot of people in marriage and what they pass through, some will look good and happy in the public but they are sad inside, some will look rich but they are just packaging, some will look healthy but hungry in the inside, some will be rich before the marriage but start getting poorer after the marriage. All these negative sides are because some marry the wrong person, some marry because of money, some marry because his or her mates or friends are all getting married, some marry for fame, some marry because she is beautiful or handsome, some marry because they did not plan or organise themselves well.

Am not saying its not good to marry, as a matter of fact, its one of the sweetest things on earth to get married but to the right person and at the right time.

Having seen some things in the lives of those who are married, my opinion, believe and view towards marriage is.....

Its better to marry late and marry the right person and live long and happy than to marry early and marry the wrong person and die early or young or live sadly for the rest of your life.

12 Likes

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Relate22(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seconded, nice piece

2 Likes

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Harry3: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
OP, u are right?

Lalasticala, send this to FP so that the singles will learn
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Emerson8(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good info
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Marriage is sweet but u really Cant predict what will happen next. Visiting a guy or a girl, spending few hours together cannot be compared to living with that person parmanently. patience, understanding, support and d willingness to make it work on d part of both parties will go a long way

3 Likes

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Relate22(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
gloria34:
Marriage is sweet but u really Cant predict what will happen next. Visiting a guy or a girl, spending few hours together cannot be compared to living with that person parmanently. patience, understanding, support and d willingness to make it work on d part of both parties will go a long way
Thats wat people dont know.
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Evercurious(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
THREE THINGS IN LIFE
Do not be hasty in these three: MARRIAGE, Business and Travel

Do not waste these three:
Time, Money and Energy

Like these three: Kindness, Sympathy and Cordiality

Hate these three: Injustice, Pride and Unfaithfulness

Love these three: Bravery, Gentility and Affection

Leave these three: Laziness, Too much talk and Hurried judgement

Value these three: Intelligence, Ability and Happiness

Control these three: Temper, Desire and Tongue

2 Likes

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by DavidEsq(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Muma Gee married late. What became of her marriage? Sawdust.
There is a simple and open secret to family happiness: God's word, the bible. Why? The answer is simple:
Ephesians 3:14,15 says: "For this reason I bend my knees to the Father, 15 to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name".
So u see, God is the originator of the family and he alone knows how best we can make ours

1 Like

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Pope22(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
DavidEsq:
Muma Gee married late. What became of her marriage? Sawdust.
There is a simple and open secret to family happiness: God's word, the bible. Why? The answer is simple:
Ephesians 3:14,15 says: "For this reason I bend my knees to the Father, 15 to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name".
So u see, God is the originator of the family and he alone knows how best we can make ours
You are right
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by DavidEsq(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pope22:

You are right
Some peepz think "God has to speak to ya", for u to know ur spouse. Chai! Another gullible lot. If that were the case, why does 2 Timothy 3:16 tell us that W have all we need from the scriptures?
We just don't agree with the holy scriptures and the reasons are simple:
Too many false preachers has twisted God's word to suit their selfishness and we are not ready to accept God's standards of living
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
gloria34:
... I love this.
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Pope22(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
... I love this.
She has her head in the right place
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
gloria34:
This is the sole reason I always advocate cohabitation before the actual marriage...please i beg the "holier than christ" people to stay off my mention.i cannot go and come and vex cool
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Pope22(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
morningstar55:
This is the sole reason I always advocate cohabitation before the actual marriage...please i beg the "holier than christ" people to stay off my mention.i cannot go and come and vex cool
Lol
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
I've been married for almost 7yrs and I dated my wife for about a year and it was mostly a long distance dating cos she was in school then. All in all,it's a blissful marriage.
My point is even though you have to do due diligence,taking forever is no guarantee cos the outcome also depends on your behaviour. Pray for the wisdom to be able to decipher the right person and this does not take more than 6months to know.
What I have realised when a guy is ready for marriage he can do so under a year, but if he is not ready, simple faults become excuse . No woman come in complete package, if you see 70% attributes you're looking for, marry!

1 Like

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Pope22(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
DMerciful:
I've been married for almost 7yrs and I dated my wife for about a year and it was mostly a long distance dating cos she was in school then. All in all,it's a blissful marriage.
My point is even though you have to do due diligence,taking forever is no guarantee cos the outcome also depends on your behaviour. Pray for the wisdom to be able to decipher the right person and this does not take more than 6months to know.
What I have realised when a guy is ready for marriage he can do so under a year, but if he is not ready, simple faults become excuse . No woman come in complete package, if you see 70% attributes you're looking for, marry!
Nice comment, thanks. We are learning from the experienced ones
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by emmaodet: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2019
What is it with this issue of marriage? Why is it that when people hear marriage, what their mind will first think is the bad part or all the roughness and problems of marriage without looking at the positive side.
The problem is a lot of people are going into relationships today because of sex mostly and not because they want to make any tangible impact in the life of the other person or any goal for dating.
For ggodness sake, you people are just like someone been given 2 million naira to start business because he is matures enough to stand on his own, why won't he fail, why won't he only see people struggling in business, businesses failing, does are the things he will be seeing because he has never prepared all his life and funny enough, why he is seeing businesses closimg down, alot are opening around him and flourishing. The brain and eye will only see what we want them to see and not what they should be seeing.
You are complaining about bad marriages neither have you read alot of marriage and relationship books, go closer to peole having successful marriages to learn firat hand information from them, abi if you want to start business, is it not reasonable to read up business books, go to biz seminars, workshops and school, attach yourself to someone successful in biz to have physical experience and with that, your success rate will be higher, abeg make una leave jare
Nobody wants to improve their self but wants the world to improve around them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by raphretle: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2019
See I think even if you marry the right person and at the right time Ba...

THE DEVIL EXIST.. AND THE DEVIL IS BENT ON SEEING THINGS GO WRONG..

NA ONLY GO HELP US
Re: My View Towards Marriage...hit *likes* if you support And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2019
DMerciful:
Always Thank God On Your Marriage You Dated for 1 year marriage is almost 7 years cos some dated for 7 years marry and marriage doesn't last 1 year you're lucky man right woman comes your way and God Bless You Also...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Poses Pure Nude In Racy Instagram Photos / Can Abortion With Your Girlfriend Has Negative Effects In Someone's Life? / 8 Reasons Why Kissing Is Important In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.