Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) (46183 Views)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by anambraamaka: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Cmsj: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Efo at work grin
grin
Holuwahyomzzy:
Efo at work grin
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
See as e be like house boy.

Poverty dey some people DNA. Money no dey show for their body.

Upon all the money wey dis girl dey spend on top this boy, he still look like agbero.

smh.
Biko jealousy de kill o
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dis one go de pain broda shaggi

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by AlphikkaTech: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
They don turn the boy to house boy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seen
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lolz, so he can plait hair.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
This guy na fraud shocked shocked
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Don't be deceived.
He's just taking measurements of her skull to be mined later.

Never trust an Afonja with your skull!

*spits angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Rhayne(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abeg, I actually think it's cute, why y'all hating? Dear future Bobo, I wouldn't mind this from you

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by barrydee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rhayne:
Abeg, I actually think it's cute, why y'all hating? Dear future Bobo, I wouldn't mind this from you

Why not ask your current boyfriends to make your hair? So after dem don chop the pomo and eventually flee you go come dey look for a future maga/mugu/Boo wey go come siddon dey make your hair.

Girls searching for Magas since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Don't be deceived.
He's just taking measurements of her skull to be mined later.

Never trust an Afonja with your skull!

*spits angry
I can actually help you before you develop brain tumor....oloshi omo

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seriously? So I'm the only guy who does this for my boo on the regular?
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by festusparkz419(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Aunty Pls After he is Done with his work no pay, Pls Make sure that all you pant are intact, Before you turn to your sister that is now useless, Only God Knows who use her Pant

THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by greggng: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Parasite wan marry billionaire's daughter

He is not a parasite. Mr easi came from a rich background...he is so humble...if you love your woman u can take a bullet cos of her.
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chai! Money is good.

See as he humble like houseboy cheesy grin

Oh Lord! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
100% of nairaland males wish to be in a position that eazi is right now.most intriguing is that more than half of this are only after her money.

How many nairalander guys with female siblings would say they haven't plaited or loosen their sister's hair when they were small.
Make I call the god of Ogun now now make we swear
So what difference does it make if we do it for our girlfriends too
Many people wish the relationship wouldn't last.but it keeps getting better.dont dwell on other people's relationship but build on your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by gonkin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
She's juiced him of his fluids. Man dey lean woman dey fat.
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by nodeKWKLFL: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Let it be. Did he complain? Children of the world.
Abegi zagga dat

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:30am On Jan 04, 2019
So romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Rocksonboy: 4:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Tell them say no level bro
keep it up joo
it's an hand work grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Uyiii:
I suppose Mr Eazi should have asked Temi otedola her size so that when he's shopping, he go dey buy am tight.

but here we have Temi putting on oversized shortundecided, is it that Mr Eazi is a duplicitous lying cünt dishing out lyrics to the ears of Nigerians without implementing them himself or he's got another girl at the corner browsing her website

p.s: but las las sha, the otedola's wan rip and relegate this boy off hin musical career, con slap and serenade am with romantic houseboy duties, he go don wash her pänties tayacheesy

Simply this is jealousy over God's blessing on the young man's life. And you do not know him physically. What were you doing when you were listening to his music?

He is accepted by the lady and her family and they are all happy. That is what matters. If he does the mallam job at the gate or cooks in the kitchen, does her laundry, fixes her nails or hair that is his business.

Pray to God for poverty to leave your life. Poverty has left the young man.

No be you show am road to music business. No be you show am road to Otedola house. He is not a 419 or drug dealer or a robber. Why make yourself an economic/administrative manager of a young man like you that you have never met before? Or are you looking for a job? Have you failed in your search of a rich man's daughter?

Or you want the address of the Otedolas so that you can go and take over?

I bet that if you found such great favour you would never allow anyone including your family members get near you.

Bros my advise: MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Efo at work grin
efo at work or his father in-laws money humbling him? grin
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
See as e be like house boy.

Poverty dey some people DNA. Money no dey show for their body.

Upon all the money wey dis girl dey spend on top this boy, he still look like agbero.

smh.

And very popular. You nobody knows you. Put your own picture here so that we can see how you are and determine if poverty is not im your own DNA and has not mismanaged you. Jealousy no let you sleep
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by Rhayne(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2019
barrydee:

Why not ask your current boyfriends to make your hair? So after dem don chop the pomo and eventually flee you go come dey look for a future maga/mugu/Boo wey go come siddon dey make your hair.

Girls searching for Magas since time immemorial.

what part of your body do you reason from?? I doubt if it's your brain
Re: Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) by otclare(f): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Efo at work grin
who is giving who efo...cus ah yam nur understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Every Part Of My Body Is An Asset — Anita Joseph / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.