Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide (39790 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Fierce11: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Whether we choose to accept it or not, suicide IS definitely a way out... One less "depressed" person to worry about.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Buffalo2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
DJ Efrebor
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ezegenigbonine: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Afonja una too like suicide over marital issues
1. Tiwa husband nearly!
2. This one
Make I no hear another one oooooh Abeg this is new year

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ashjay001(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
As e be now, him self don scatter d lady life! Such stigma, attached to her and unfortunately, d kids toosad

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
The inconsistent and ignorant "god" of i-SLIME will punish a man who is suffering from depression abi? I'll add this one to 72 virgins and drinking camel urine. This funny religion never ceases to make me laugh.

Fesomu:
According to what the Quran says, this man is currently in hell but God is a merciful God.. may he overlook your mistake and grant you a place in heaven.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Dredgemaster(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Coward! killed himself because of a woman
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by lilrel(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you ever need help...don't be too proud to ask for it!.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by AuroraB(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Enough of this dj nonsense
I set tell you angry
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Fesomu(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
The inconsistent and ignorant "god" of i-SLIME will punish a man who is suffering from depression abi? I'll add this one to 72 virgins and drinking camel urine. This funny religion never ceases to make me laugh.

The day you learn to respect other people's belief is the day you finally become a man

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by laitsy: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
May God forgive his past sins.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Queenext: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Sad, but the moral of the story is: If you're a married man, get yourself a real job that pays your bills (DJ no be work) and don't leave your wife to bear most of the responsibilities.
dont say that, he's someone that I know personally.. Money isn't his problem ,and moreover, DJ earns well,and I mean very well
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
I respect people, not beliefs. A stupid belief is a stupid belief no matter how much anyone tries to cloak it with fake dignity. And I don't respect stupid beliefs.

Fesomu:
The day you learn to respect other people's belief is the day you finally become a man

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by kolaustin1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Will they arrest or interrogate the wife nawwww

Thinking aloud

Yes o, they suppose even arrest her
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Then why was he depressed enough to take his own life? Everyone knows that marriage is tough, but his marital problems alone are not eough to explain this tragedy.

Queenext:
dont say that, he's someone that I know personally.. Money isn't his problem ,and moreover, DJ earns well,and I mean very well
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by spiceadole: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good riddance.
No need to keep the corpse of a stewpid baskkkard for long
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Emceesaka: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

The woman we born you do mistake. Abortion product sighted
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
And the one who conceived you was raped at gunpoint. Product of janja-weed insemination.

Emceesaka:

The woman we born you do mistake. Abortion product sighted
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by litaninja(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Are you serious right now? Was his suicide job / work related? Did he tell you, or do you know for a fact that He couldn't pay his bills? Do you know for a fact that he doesn't earn more than you f00lish self as a DJ?
The moral of the story is you need to get rid of the cotton between your ears....

OkunrinOloro:
Sad, but the moral of the story is: If you're a married man, get yourself a real job that pays your bills (DJ no be work) and don't leave your wife to bear most of the responsibilities.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:
Just like a flash he vanished.
RIP, to him.
No lady can make me take my life instead I push her to a point of no return with my actions. When your wife or girlfriend is a thorn on your flesh turn the table around l, look for her closest friend and date, if possible her sister. I am speaking out of experience she will hate living, she will even call you to ask what do you think you are doing. Keep on getting on her nerves.
I go even look for a way to folk her mother so as to add to her painment

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
From what psychiatric ward did this im-becile escape from? If you are too stupid to understand human nature, go and wail on someone else's mention who has time for your nonsense.

litaninja:
Are you serious right now? Was his suicide job / work related? Did he tell you, or do you know for a fact that He couldn't pay his bills? Do you know for a fact that he doesn't earn more than you f00lish self as a DJ?
The moral of the story is you need to get rid of the cotton between your ears....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Olajah81: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Enough of this dj nonsense

Keep quiet pple are mourning...
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by unclefresh(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bros as u come die because of this woman now, hope u no go vex for grave when another niggas begin dig that her hole
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Balenciagabrain: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Op I came to see his mourners putting on white o.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by luluosas(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
I pity his damned soul
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Berlyn1(f): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
toyinjimoh:
commiting suicide is a sin, May God forgive him
this look more like a muder case what if he was forced to tk Hes own life nd The killers took his phone to post that to make it appear like a sucide case

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Queenext: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Then why was he depressed enough to take his own life? Everyone knows that marriage is tough, but his marital problems alone are not eough to explain this tragedy.

depression goes beyond money, it could be anything aside money, this is why people don't talk, cos once people do, people think, they don't have money.. It could be anything aside for this person,cos I know him very well. Go to his instagram page, and see big shows, he has djed for.. Someone driving latest Highlander isn't poor nation... So it could be anything, bro.

Don't ascribe depression to lack of money alone

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fesomu:
According to what the Quran says, this man is currently in hell but God is a merciful God.. may he overlook your mistake and grant you a place in heaven.

Yinmu!

What about those killing upandan in the name of Allah. Are they going to hell or heaven.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Queenext:
depression goes beyond money, it could be anything aside money, this is why people don't talk, cos once people do, people think, they don't have money.. It could be anything aside for this person,cos I know him very well. Go to his instagram page, and see big shows, he has djed for.. Someone driving latest Highlander isn't poor nation... So it could be anything, bro.

Don't ascribe depression to lack of money alone

You are right
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Sandypearl: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
So as him commit suicide wetin him go tell God wen reach for judgement? Stupidity everywhere
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by LabuleofNigeria: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sandypearl:
So as him commit suicide wetin him go tell God wen reach for judgement? Stupidity everywhere

My bro. appreciate God for your life.
Depression is real and it kills. it kills faster than HIV AIDS.

Money aside, depression dosn't care about your worth or financial status, age or social status.
The sad aspect of it is NO one truly knows what depression is except its survivors.

My life is a testimony.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by toyinjimoh(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Berlyn1:
this look more like a muder case what if he was forced to tk Hes own life nd The killers took his phone to post that to make it appear like a sucide case
u 're absolutely right something is fishing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) / Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.