Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide (39805 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by GleestarsMag: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Triangles1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:
Just like a flash he vanished.
RIP, to him.
No lady can make me take my life instead I push her to a point of no return with my actions. When your wife or girlfriend is a thorn on your flesh turn the table around l, look for her closest friend and date, if possible her sister. I am speaking out of experience she will hate living, she will even call you to ask what do you think you are doing. Keep on getting on her nerves.

Correct guy.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rip
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by DaV8King(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Sad, but the moral of the story is: If you're a married man, get yourself a real job that pays your bills [b](DJ no be work)[/b]and don't leave your wife to bear most of the responsibilities.

Xclusive, Spinall, Obi, Sose and other A List DJs might kindly disagree

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by blackboy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ralphlauren:

finally, a very sensible comment.

how come there is nobody asking what led to the marital issues?

was he violent to his wife? did he beat her? did he cause injury to her or their kids?

Dont justify her actions. It dont hold water. One day one day

was he hooked on drugs, alcohol or gambling?

was he having extra marital affairs?

was he financially responsible? did he take care of his responsibilities as the man of the house or did he leave his wife to bear all/the bulk of the family expenses?

it takes a lot for a woman to move out from her marital home with her kids on TWO separate occasions. his wife must have been super frustrated and tired of living with him.
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Dex4(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
This guy F-up joor.... Die over woman!

Na wa for this guy o!
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by frozen70(f): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ralphlauren:

finally, a very sensible comment.

how come there is nobody asking what led to the marital issues?

was he violent to his wife? did he beat her? did he cause injury to her or their kids?

was he hooked on drugs, alcohol or gambling?

was he having extra marital affairs?

was he financially responsible? did he take care of his responsibilities as the man of the house or did he leave his wife to bear all/the bulk of the family expenses?

it takes a lot for a woman to move out from her marital home with her kids on TWO separate occasions. his wife must have been super frustrated and tired of living with him.

You have said it all

Only few will reason with you because they don't want to hear the truth

Keep on and keeping on
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by litaninja(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
One look at your profile....I realized you're not fit for this planet.
Cheers.

OkunrinOloro:
From what psychiatric ward did this im-becile escape from? If you are too stupid to understand human nature, go and wail on someone else's mention who has time for your nonsense.

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Ralphlauren(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2019
frozen70:

You have said it all

Only few will reason with you because they don't want to hear the truth

Keep on and keeping on

Did you see this ?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/dj-xgee-who-just-committed-suicide-was-my-violent-and-abusive-boyfriend-in-university-tope-akinsemoyin-writes.html
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by frozen70(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car As Independence Day Gift For Himself (Photo) / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.