Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (30056 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by TYKLINTYZA(f): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Its like you have ego issues. If you are a christian, get closer to Jesus n His words n you will find all the answers because He is our peace. Recall that He left all His heavenly glory to be humiliated, despised, rejected by all n eventually crucified for our sins. Yet He forgave us all. At least those annoying you have not done that much to you. A problem told is half solved. Since you have identified the problem, determine not to give anybody the benefit of annoying you. Trivialize those issues and make excuses for them n forgive even before they apologise. Look at the sunny side of every issue. smile more, sing more, cry out for help to the Holy Spirit in fasting n prayer n what will result is a better you. May His grace be with you always.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Hiswordmylife: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
All what u described was just a picture of who I was but all these changed when I gave my life to christ and was baptised in the holy ghost. To disappoint you, I believe u need to give Jesus Christ a trial and let him work on you. He will help you out as he did with my life from bin an introvert to an extrovert preaching the gospel with love and willing and ready to help others.why not try Jesus today. God bless you
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by venus4cupid: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
AntiWailer:
You get angry easily because you expect a lot from people.

You expect a particular response, treatment etc.

Once u get anything contrary, it pisses u off no matter how insignificant the deviation is.

1. Lower expectations from people and learn to give room for mistakes.

As for malice, you are still expecting a kind of remorse and response from the people who offended you.

2. Apply STEP 1 and Learn to let go and just continue talking as if nothing happened earlier.

This is the best response so far from all posts related to this issue.
I have thesame issue and this response is what got me going on....

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by PapiFlin(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Op are you an only child?

And try and find a hobby(like watching a particular sport like football) just for fun.
Associate with people regardless of how much they hurt you and know that whatever they do that hurt you is just a revelation of their shortcomings (which you obviously got). And don't ever underestimate the power of prayer.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by BigBizzy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
no be your fault, Na so the country be
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by oyekan1997(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alpha001:
Happy new year NL.
I am posting this here because i really need help and i know a lot of people visit this section. Please i need urgent help as i don't want to continue like this in this 2019. Don't come and start insulting me please.

My problem is that i easily get angry and my anger doesn't go away easily. Very little things make me angry. Things that are not supposed to make me angry.
I can live in a room with a person for one year or even more without saying a word to the person just because he/she angered or did something bad to me.

I'm a quiet guy. People say i'm an introvert. I always try my best to avoid trouble. I am in my mid twenties buy have never been in a relationship.

This my problem of easily getting angry and keeping malice has been troubling me. I don't like it but still can't stop it. It is affecting my relationship with my family and close friends. And how can i even go into a relationship with this issue i'm having.
I find it very difficult to completely forgive.
I always envy those who are sociable and who don't easily get angry. I always wish to be like them.

Please i need your help/advice. Please this is not a spiritual problem, so don't start telling me about deliverance.
I would appreciate if this can be moved to the front page.
Thanks.

Bro if you don't mind, I have a book that will really help you on a long run in understanding and controlling your temperament and the way you act. It is a book titled why you act the way you do by TIM LAHAYE.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Prakash247(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
You're just like my mom. For you to to even know something is wrong with you makes it easy to cope with you. My own mom doesn't wanna agree she's getting it wrong and she's so alone, doesn't relate with people.

Well I'll advice, the best way to overcome yourself is to make sure u mix with people more and let them hurt your feelings. As they hurt you, keep relating with them again..don't stop and don't get discouraged from relating. If it means crying in ur closet after being hurt and back to relating again...do it

If you keep to yourself alone, it will get worse.

Good luck!

Tell us about your mom,how is she coping.?
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Prakash247(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
5thAngel:
Thought you was a female. For a male, you need deliverance bro.
Shut up you this boy.he asked for advice and you went on a spree of irrelevancies.Who says guys dont suffer acute personality disorder??Be careful,make I no change am for u.
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Dexnuel(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anything that steals your joy isn't of God because the bible says the devil come to steal, kill and destroy.. Trust me, this act will hinder your prayer alot..

Since you're fed up with this weakness,start praying against it...demolish every arguments and pretensions that set itself against the knowledge of God in your life.. Tell God to soften your act whenever people offend you..

#KeepFightingBro#,you will triumph..
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
I know that feeling, that rage.... I am exactly like you. I am an introvert as well. Sometimes I find it hard to stop thinking. Other times I just make up scenes in my mind where someone annoys me and I hurt them badly. It is actually a sign of depression. Try to get a job that eats a lot of your time as soon as possible before your condition deteriorates.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Prakash247(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bidobado1:

Bro you are not alone.. God knows i would have killed many people or even die earlier if I had a gun. That's how bad my own anger is.. And as for forgiveness, if you offend me, I just believe that it's God's ordained judgement that I hurt you back in the nastiest way thinkable. I ha
We are still work in progress and may God help us.

P. S. I haven't spoken to my mother and sister for over 3 years and I will not until they fvcking apologise for what they did.

You are stupid my brother.You haven't spoken to your mom and sister for over 3 years and you are comfortable with it?...Infact,you are very stupid,add me to that list now.Dont ever talk to me in your life again.what nonsense!!
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Fxwarrior: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
JhyMedex:

in case u av problems wit reading n comprehension...op clearly stated he had a problem.

now intelligent pple r tryin to determine wat d particular problem is..
say sth sensible or take a seat n learn kiddo..

kids...

cheesy I was trying to lighten the mood. Don't take everything too serious. Seems you got an attitude. Its a new year I won't contend this with you Mr Intelligent.
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

You need medical help. Seriously jokes aside, you are not normal.

You display signs of schizophrenia. It's a mental illness

If you don't get treated you will find it hard keeping friendships or relationships. You are a perfect example of a loner and it's not a good thing

Not every thread is for TROLLING

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by emelda86(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm like you o...I don't forgive easily too n I keep malice alot its not good but....
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Not every thread is for TROLLING

Who said I was trolling? I don't give backhanded compliments. I rather say it as it is. Some may like it, others may not.

Happy New Year cool
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Learn to speak up. If someone hurt you , tell the person so. A first step is learning to speak up and let people know how you feel.
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Daeylar(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

I see you are in the medical profession. I can deduce that from your clear chain of thought. I agree with you, he exhibits Schizoid Personality Disorder.

Nice one. Glad to see we have some intellects in this forum and not just these kids running everywhere cool

Armchair psychiatrist grin

How far your diagnosis na? grin

It's no longer schizophrenia,
It's now schizoid abi? grin grin

This is why I told op to ignore you,

Someone will soon bring up another diagnosis and you'll agree with him. Lol grin

Playing with diagnosis and jumping from one personality disorder to the other, SMH, Something is off with you and people like you who think it is acceptable to rattle off armchair diagnoses to people just like that.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

Armchair psychiatrist grin

How far your diagnosis na? grin

It's no longer schizophrenia,
It's now schizoid abi? grin grin

This is why I told op to ignore you,

Someone will soon bring up another diagnosis and you'll agree with him. Lol grin

Playing with diagnosis and jumping from one personality disorder. SMH, Something is off with you and people like you who think it is acceptable to rattle off armchair diagnoses to people just like that.

Okay I am coming for you grin

Just wait I will soon bring your own diagnosis cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Let me first wish everyone a Happy New Year it happens sometimes but the good thing is you notice it and some don’t. My love can be like that sometimes but I’ve learnt to be a little patient with and also not take it too personal. You can start by opening up on how you feel when things are done to you so the person knows the extent but don’t be too angry and adopt my policy of never going to bed angry ...that’s the reality of love your allowed to huff and puff like today I Did was about to give up but before I sent my long ass dismissal email a wave of calm came over me the friendship or relationship is more important to me than my ego and you too we all just need to be more patient with each other

I’m serious I was about to send my email sermon when his mail came in and I just said to myself some people are just worth giving second chances to and worth the dialogue to straighten issues
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by 0079jaBond(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
I will recommend that you welcome the Holy Spirit to take charge of you
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by frozen70(f): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alpha001:
Happy new year NL.
I am posting this here because i really need help and i know a lot of people visit this section. Please i need urgent help as i don't want to continue like this in this 2019. Don't come and start insulting me please.

My problem is that i easily get angry and my anger doesn't go away easily. Very little things make me angry. Things that are not supposed to make me angry.
I can live in a room with a person for one year or even more without saying a word to the person just because he/she angered or did something bad to me.

I'm a quiet guy. People say i'm an introvert. I always try my best to avoid trouble. I am in my mid twenties buy have never been in a relationship.

This my problem of easily getting angry and keeping malice has been troubling me. I don't like it but still can't stop it. It is affecting my relationship with my family and close friends. And how can i even go into a relationship with this issue i'm having.
I always envy those who are sociable and who don't easily get angry. I always wish to be like them.

Please i need your help/advice. Please this is not a spiritual problem, so don't start telling me about deliverance.
Thanks.

You have tried to identify your problems, it's time to brace up and adjust yourself

You have to learn to give room for people's stupidity because it's there stupidity that brings mis understanding with you and them

Learn to tolerate, accommodate and accept people the way they are

Start mixing up with people, make new friends and exchange contracts

The earlier you start adjusting the better for you because if you continue this your solo life women will deal with you indirectly

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Makz: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
You're just like my mom. For you to to even know something is wrong with you makes it easy to cope with you. My own mom doesn't wanna agree she's getting it wrong and she's so alone, doesn't relate with people.

Well I'll advice, the best way to overcome yourself is to make sure u mix with people more and let them hurt your feelings. As they hurt you, keep relating with them again..don't stop and don't get discouraged from relating. If it means crying in ur closet after being hurt and back to relating again...do it

If you keep to yourself alone, it will get worse.

Good luck!
best advice op
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
op we are on the same shoes, but the only difference is that of getting angry easily

but all others you mentioned I have the same traits with you

Just try control yourself, no one can do that for you except you alone
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by clems88(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Anytime u start to feel angry,take a very deep long breath and ask urself if what u are getting angry over is worth it.
hmm. I learnt that recently. Cos it always causes misunderstanding between I n my fiance
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by JhyMedex: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fxwarrior:

cheesy I was trying to lighten the mood. Don't take everything too serious. Seems you got an attitude. Its a new year I won't contend this with you Mr Intelligent.
well I'm sorry I came off to hard..Mayb I've got schizo too..Lol..
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Johilo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Anytime u start to feel angry,take a very deep long breath and ask urself if what u are getting angry over is worth it.
thumbs up man, you're on point
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by PeacenLove2: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
You are taking everything too seriously .... learn to see how ridiculous everything is ... including yourself and LAUGH ... it doesn't have to be funny to you right now. Fake it till you make it. One day, it will stick.

Loosen up, make friends, start with a smaller circle, weed out some extremeties and grow from there. Hey, we're all humans, that's why we are not perfect.

And in my experience, trouble always find those who avoid it the most. Maybe be daring a bit and that will reduce. Good luck. grin

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Johilo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
emmabest2000:
Drink kerosene any time the urge to become angry surface

Thank me later
bobby don'y give a Bleep
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Tchalz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na so we plenty?
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Johilo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
oga u're indeed sellfish to be posting such tin on dis thread.... Didn't u read d topic bfore commentin?
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
You don`t have a problem.
Getting angry and keeping malice are damn common with introverts.
And that makes it less a problem?
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alpha001:
Happy new year NL.

Thanks.
All you need is a good toto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Feminism: The True Colour / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.