Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE (341 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Two Ladies Die After Partying / CLO Demands Probe Of Cleric Who Wedded Man With Two Ladies In Abiriba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by Easylife2020(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by federal9: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
I think a third lady should be involved. party is good. cheesy
Re: Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
LOL. Seems you still have a soft spot for the first girl. Anyways, try to set your priorities right and look at their individual qualities instead of just following your emotions.

Finding a life partner is not something you just do as if you're chosing between A&B. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
All these guys that write in unintelligent ways.

But still have 2, 3 sometimes 5 girl dragging them.

How do you do it?

grin
Re: Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by Xsem(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
You're a weak man!! Someone dumped you without remorse that you had to relocate because of her she then ater came back to you and you accepted just like that. It's apparent here that you are the architect of your problems ,so don't come here telling us on how two ladies are on your head.

How can she ever think she could just walk out and walk into your life just like that? You got to start hardening your heart against people who deserve it (like the girl that came begging). She has finished frolicking about and now over used, she now felt you are the best option that eats left over meals.

But sincerely how can you ask someone to marry you and while she is doing the usual girl thing, another person who didn't give a hoot about your emotions just came back and you gave in Just like that?
You better keep your face where it's faced before and stop giving oloshos chance in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by Easylife2020(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Xsem:
You're a weak man!! Someone dumped you without remorse that you had to relocate because of her she then ater came back to you and you accepted just like that. It's apparent here that you are the architect of your problems ,so don't come here telling us on how two ladies are on your head.

How can she ever think she could just walk out and walk into your life just like that? You got to start hardening your heart against people who deserve it (like the girl that came begging). She has finished frolicking about and now over used, she now felt you are the best option that eats left over meals.

But sincerely how can you ask someone to marry you and while she is doing the usual girl thing, another person who didn't give a hoot about your emotions just came back and you gave in Just like that?
You better keep your face where it's faced before and stop giving oloshos chance in your life.
. Thanks Guy.
Re: Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE by Easylife2020(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
germanized:
LOL. Seems you still have a soft spot for the first girl. Anyways, try to set your priorities right and look at their individual qualities instead of just following your emotions.

Finding a life partner is not something you just do as if you're chosing between A&B. Enough said.
Thanks guy... I gats pray hard.

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Back To Oshodi / 52k Instagram Page Available For Sale (nigerian Followers) / My harrowing experience with Air France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.