Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (350562 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2022
All government hospitals/PHC in Abuja give covid vaccine. I think it's same for all states.

Bonn2007:
Thanks alot for the detailed and sincere reply.
Please where can i find the list of accredited vaccination Centers in Nigeria? Is there a Website? Which vaccine did you take?

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Danke schön!!

Ejopee:

Abuja is better. Also just a suggestion since you are getting an illiterate court jurat for your mum then she shouldn't sign the affidavit but use thumb print to be on a safe side bcus since she is your deponent of affidavit the lawyer will ask her to sign few forms and if the signature in the affidavit is different from the one the lawyer collected during your verification, embassy will request you to submit another affidavit of spinsterhood after your verification is completed.
Concerning your mum filling the form it depends on the lawyer that is sent to you, some lawyer may allow your cousin fill it why your mum sign expecially if they are in a hurry while others will ask your mum the questions in the form and fill in the answer she provided
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EngrOsax(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
A big congratulations to you, the lord is indeed too faithful to fail. More visa approved update we all wish for shall come to pass

Oriaku1:
Finally the Lord has done IT!!!
German passport/Visa Approval Update!!

Applied for family reunion visa 2nd Dec 2019.
Appointment mail 21st Dec 2020
Appointment with my 1st son 14th Jan 2021.
March 24th 2021 email came from them saying I should submit a Signed and completely filled out questionnaire for the document verification. (Reasons d submitted once was not properly filled and I forgot 2 sign) I submitted it and aft dat i started waiting for lawyer 2 call, it never happened. I got tired of waiting so on d 9th of June 2021 I hunt for my lawyer myself and i found him d nxt day, I called him and we fixed a date, he showed up 14th of June.
21st of June 2021 my spouse was contacted and asked to submit some documents.
Aug 11th 2021 verification mail drop and I was also asked 2 submit A1, all dis while i was thinking cuz my spouse is a German i will have examption from d A1, by dis time i was heavily pregnant so I can't even go to Lagos for d exam. My spouse called Ausländerbehörde and talk and talk, finally they asked him to appeal, which we did with supporting documents, I wrote A1 Nov 2019 i got 52points then I came bk 2 my base started another language school finished from there wrote d school exam and scored 62, we submitted d two results and my registration form.
I was praying and trusting God for d wave and booom they waved it. Ausländerbehörde informed my spouse on the 23rd of Aug 2021 dat it has bin waved and our visa has bin approved.
Me, i immediately sent our passport & 3 months traveling insurance 2 d consulate without dem asking, they collected it and kept it for me, LoL.
28th August 2021 I put to bed all my fear of starting a new process for my new child.
I never knew God will break protocol for me.
29th Aug i informed them that I just put 2 bed.
31st Aug they asked me to submit a readable scan copy of my son's birth certificate.
10th Sep i got another mail asking me to submit d original certificate I did, then we started feeling that, they might invite us to Lagos for d new baby's interview so my spouse quickly sent them a long email stating dat I can't travel 2 Lagos.
7th Oct 2021 I got an email saying they have applied for German passport for my kids in German Embassy Abuja. (Best news!!! no lawyer came 4 my new baby and no additional verification fee was asked)
I wrote Abuja they replied immediately and requested that my spouse go to Jugendamt or standarmt for acknowledgement of paternity for our 1st child (reason for this was bcuz I had my first son in May and our court marriage was in July) .So he went to standesamt in Germany and did it, they sent it out 13th Oct 2021 through Deutsche post and it got to our own Nipost, till today Nipost has nt delivered it 2 d embassy. my spouse got tired, went back to standesamt 1st Dec 2021 got another copy and paid for DHL .
6th Dec 2021 Embassy got it and wrote me that same day to send my passport and marriage certificate via email.
7th Dec 2021 I got an email stating things I need 2 bring and fees to pay for the German passport and as soon as I get everything ready I shd send them an email so an appointment can be fix.
That same day I told dem I was ready immediately an appointment was fix for 13th Dec 2021.
13.12.21 I notarize my declaration of consent at the Embassy & also submitted my children's passport application,
I applied for children's passport (Kinderreisepass) cuz it's Faster and they are below 13. It will be issued within 5 days.
I told Abuja ppl to plz inform Lagos, I also wrote them an email myself.
17th Dec 2021 I pick my children's German passport at the Abuja Embassy and I was told that my visa officer in Lagos went on leave Choi all my plans of dirty December in Deutschland crumbled. Lol
I started calling and sending German consulate mail everyday same story Madam b patient we are at the final Stage
31st January 2022 I received an email saying they are currently waiting for final response from foreign office in Germany, I was shock cuz that was done in August 2021. So my spouse called Ausländerbehörde and asked why, he was told dat it's over 5 months they work on my visa and it's a long time, so they want to know if he still has his work and if he can take care of us financially so he was asked to submit his 3 months pay slip which he did that same day.
28th February 2022 I got Approval mail
7th March I got my visa and documents back.
Arrived Germany 10th March 2022.
This whole process took 2 years, 3 months & 5 days.
God is Indeed too Faithful to Fail !!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mat94(f): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wao!
What a process, all thanks to God who sleep not nor slumber for his faithfulness is sure everyday....
Congratulations ma!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Finally! Congratulations!

Oriaku1:

March 24th 2021 email came from them saying I should submit a Signed and completely filled out questionnaire for the document verification. (Reasons d submitted once was not properly filled and I forgot 2 sign) I submitted it and aft dat i started waiting for lawyer 2 call, it never happened. I got tired of waiting so on d 9th of June 2021 I hunt for my lawyer myself and i found him d nxt day, I called him and we fixed a date, he showed up 14th of June.
Aug 11th 2021 verification mail drop and I was also asked 2 submit A1, all dis while i was thinking cuz my spouse is a German i will have examption from d A1, by dis time i was heavily pregnant so I can't even go to Lagos for d exam. My spouse called Ausländerbehörde and talk and talk, finally they asked him to appeal, which we did with supporting documents, I wrote A1 Nov 2019 i got 52points then I came bk 2 my base started another language school finished from there wrote d school exam and scored 62, we submitted d two results and my registration form.
I was praying and trusting God for d wave and booom they waved it. Ausländerbehörde informed my spouse on the 23rd of Aug 2021 dat it has bin waved and our visa has bin approved.
Me, i immediately sent our passport & 3 months traveling insurance 2 d consulate without dem asking, they collected it and kept it for me, LoL.
28th August 2021 I put to bed all my fear of starting a new process for my new child.
31st Aug they asked me to submit a readable scan copy of my son's birth certificate.
10th Sep i got another mail asking me to submit d original certificate I did, then we started feeling that, they might invite us to Lagos for d new baby's interview so my spouse quickly sent them a long email stating dat I can't travel 2 Lagos.
7th Oct 2021 I got an email saying they have applied for German passport for my kids in German Embassy Abuja. (Best news!!! no lawyer came 4 my new baby and no additional verification fee was asked)
I wrote Abuja they replied immediately and requested that my spouse go to Jugendamt or standarmt for acknowledgement of paternity for our 1st child (reason for this was bcuz I had my first son in May and our court marriage was in July) .So he went to standesamt in Germany and did it, they sent it out 13th Oct 2021 through Deutsche post and it got to our own Nipost, till today Nipost has nt delivered it 2 d embassy. my spouse got tired, went back to standesamt 1st Dec 2021 got another copy and paid for DHL .
6th Dec 2021 Embassy got it and wrote me that same day to send my passport and marriage certificate via email.
7th Dec 2021 I got an email stating things I need 2 bring and fees to pay for the German passport and as soon as I get everything ready I shd send them an email so an appointment can be fix.
That same day I told dem I was ready immediately an appointment was fix for 13th Dec 2021.
13.12.21 I notarize my declaration of consent at the Embassy & also submitted my children's passport application,
I applied for children's passport (Kinderreisepass) cuz it's Faster and they are below 13. It will be issued within 5 days.
17th Dec 2021 I pick my children's German passport at the Abuja Embassy and I was told that my visa officer in Lagos went on leave Choi all my plans of dirty December in Deutschland crumbled. Lol
I started calling and sending German consulate mail everyday same story Madam b patient we are at the final Stage
31st January 2022 I received an email saying they are currently waiting for final response from foreign office in Germany, I was shock cuz that was done in August 2021. So my spouse called Ausländerbehörde and asked why, he was told dat it's over 5 months they work on my visa and it's a long time, so they want to know if he still has his work and if he can take care of us financially so he was asked to submit his 3 months pay slip which he did that same day.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good evening people. Please I have a question.

When the foreign office sends a mail to the spouse in Germany that the application for family reunion is considered already, how many weeks will it take the consulate in Lagos to communicate the decision to the applicant in Nigeria?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 3:10am On Mar 13, 2022
bashito:

When the foreign office sends a mail to the spouse in Germany that the application for family reunion is considered already, how many weeks will it take the consulate in Lagos to communicate the decision to the applicant in Nigeria?

In our case it took 3 weeks. I would suggest you write the embassy and keep writing them. Your spouse in Germany should also call their German line, calling the English line is useless in my opinion. I wish you all the best.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 4:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Oriaku1:

His is indeed a faithful God, his too faithful to fail us. Congratulations dear.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by stellina22: 6:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Oriaku1:

Congratulations baby girl

But i will like to know the steps u took to hunt for your lawyer for verification please

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Thank you very much. I will do exactly that. Please what email should I write to?

Ganesass:

In our case it took 3 weeks. I would suggest you write the embassy and keep writing them. Your spouse in Germany should also call their German line, calling the English line is useless in my opinion. I wish you all the best.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
bashito:
Thank you very much. I will do exactly that. Please what email should I write to?

Use the contact form on their website. Provide every relevant details to your case:

Passport number
File number
Date of birth
Full name

etc

Ask important questions. Don't ask them when they will send you visa approval, they probably won't respond. Tell them something like your spouse has gotten email from auslanderamt regarding approval, and that the lawyer has emailed you about verification completed, so what is the problem with your application, do they require further documentation, etc.

What was your appointment date?

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Brilliant! Thank you. I'm doing this tomorrow morning. Bless you

Ganesass:

Use the contact form on their website. Provide every relevant details to your case:

Passport number
File number
Date of birth
Full name

etc

Ask important questions. Don't ask them when they will send you visa approval, they probably won't respond. Tell them something like your spouse has gotten email from auslanderamt regarding approval, and that the lawyer has emailed you about verification completed, so what is the problem with your application, do they require further documentation, etc.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appointment date! I was interviewed on the 5th of August, 2021. Since then, the silence has been very loud. I pray for a miracle this week. I'm just tired!

Ganesass:

Passport number
File number
Date of birth
Full name

etc

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
bashito:

I heard from them on Friday that is after two weeks, I only wrote mail to them with the screenshot of the mail forwarded to my spouse by the foreign office
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Encouraging. Did you also use the contact form or you sent to a specific mail address? When did you write to them?

Ejopee:

I heard from them on Friday that is after two weeks, I only wrote mail to them with the screenshot of the mail forwarded to my spouse by the foreign office
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by smurf2021: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello, Good Peope,
Thank you for your contribution to this thread so far.
As anyone recently applied for the blue card with a job offer in tech(Fullstack software engineer)? but without a University degree in Physical science?
The salary is about 70k PA. I have my first degree in Microbiology, but I'm not sure if this qualifies for a blue card application and approval.
I would really appreciate any feedback or information. Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Has anyone traveled to Nigeria recently? What are the current COVID-19 rules for entry?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2022
smurf2021:
Hello, Good Peope,
Thank you for your contribution to this thread so far.
As anyone recently applied for the blue card with a job offer in tech(Fullstack software engineer)? but without a University degree in Physical science?
The salary is about 70k PA. I have my first degree in Microbiology, but I'm not sure if this qualifies for a blue card application and approval.
I would really appreciate any feedback or information. Thank you

To my understanding, you'd need a bachelor degree. There's no hard rule that your degree must be in tech. Your salary is sufficient so I think it should work. That said, it's largely subjective, meaning it depends on who you ask. Different states have their own interpretation of what you need. So, find out from the embassy website what documents you'd need for a blue card and provide those documents. Nobody here could tell you what the outcome would be. Just pray they don't slap you with a long waiting time before you apply.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Juoflife1(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Check sassy funke on youtube. She updates regularly
Ganesass:
Has anyone traveled to Nigeria recently? What are the current COVID-19 rules for entry?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Good morning guys.

I need some advise. My fiancée just a job in tech with a company in Berlin. Our initial plan was to get married later this year. Her contract states that she needs to work remotely for 3 months before relocating to Germany.

My questions are;
1. Can we both relocate together at the same time?
2. Do we need to be married for a period of time to apply as a couple?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sawdickwest: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please I need Answers to the questions below

-Am an OND holder, I need Work permit Visa to travel to Germany, will I secured job from here before applying or when I get to Germany?
-How much will it cost me to secure the Visa?
-How is accomodation over there to someone that doesn't know anybody?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
sawdickwest:
Please I need Answers to the questions below

-Am an OND holder, I need Work permit Visa to travel to Germany, will I secured job from here before applying or when I get to Germany?
-How much will it cost me to secure the Visa?
-How is accomodation over there to someone that doesn't know anybody?

A. A work visa is for people who already have a job contract.
B. Read the entire thread. It's your first and best point of research.
C. Read the entire thread.

Find a job first.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sawdickwest: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ganesass:

A. A work visa is for people who already have a job contract.
B. Read the entire thread. It's your first and best point of research.
C. Read the entire thread.

Find a job first.

Thanks for your reply
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
bashito:
Encouraging. Did you also use the contact form or you sent to a specific mail address? When did you write to them?

I wrote the mail the same day my spouse receive the mail from the foreign office and didn't use any contact form , I wrote to the embassy normal email address

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thank you very much. I read from them today

Ejopee:

I wrote the mail the same day my spouse receive the mail from the foreign office and didn't use any contact form , I wrote to the embassy normal email address
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good everyone.

Please for people that have gotten insurance, does axa mansard require bvn while filling the form? And which insurance is the best? I'm confused.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello good people.
Please is the embassy inviting March 2021 applicants yet?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2022
adeinfinit:
Good morning guys.

I need some advise. My fiancée just a job in tech with a company in Berlin. Our initial plan was to get married later this year. Her contract states that she needs to work remotely for 3 months before relocating to Germany.

My questions are;
1. Can we both relocate together at the same time?
2. Do we need to be married for a period of time to apply as a couple?

Answers still needed please
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2022
adeinfinit:

Answers still needed please

1. Ideally, yes you could. There's the fast track process.

2. Ideally, you don't, but your partner will have to sufficiently prove to the authorities that you guys are the real deal and that you're not just hitching a ride to Germany.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Ganesass:

1. Ideally, yes you could. There's the fast track process.

2. Ideally, you don't, but your partner will have to sufficiently prove to the authorities that you guys are the real deal and that you're not just hitching a ride to Germany.

Thank you for your response.

Her employer will be handling the relocation process and I also just got admission for a MSc program in Berlin. I believe this will increase our chances.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2022
March 2021 applicants, please has anyone gotten invitation email?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Simplyme21: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Aminattah:
March 2021 applicants, please has anyone gotten invitation email?
Natin yet oo......march what did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (189) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.