Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345525 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2022
bashito:
Cases are different. No two cases are the same. If your spouse has been contacted and your verification has been done, normally, the response from embassy should not take time. But my spouse has been contacted for more than 3 months and I am yet to get a response. Yet, I have seen people whose spouses were contacted in February and they have gotten visa already.

What state are you going to in Germany?

Have the lawyers completed your verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Please is it true that for the Verification purposes, two different lawyers carry out the the same process independently before the results are handed over to the embassy?
Has anyone experienced such ??

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chessbaby(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yes. Verification completed completed since September last year. The lawyer told me. They also told me at the embassy that they were okay with my docs and waiting for ausländer to send in approval. And he has been contacted for over 4 months.

Ganesass:

Have the lawyers completed your verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by CeeKay17: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
timilolu:
Did my interview for skilled immigration act visa (with pre approval) on the 17th of December but I am yet to hear back from them. I was led to believe they make a decision within 3 weeks. What could be the issue? This is the 4th week now.
It's likely because of the christmas break. Have you heard from them now? My own interview is next week. What was the interview like? What kind of questions were you asked?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Maranatha5(f): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
energixx:
Please I need advise

I got a PhD in Germany which comes with several gadgets (laptop, desktop, phone, flight coverage, residency option etc) and huge salary. At the same time, I got a PhD offer in the USA with a research assistantship.
The salary in Germany is 1.8 times the one in the USA
USA PhD will take me 5yrs to complete while Germany will take me 3yrs
The course from Germany directly aligns with my interest while I'm gonna be picking up another field in the USA, all in Engineering.

Which one will you advise me to go for?

Reposted in an immigration group on fb.
Find some of the responses.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by marenkurz: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello and congratulations.
You should be honest about your pregnancy. In fact, it gives you an added advantage. Everyone in DAAD will treat you like an egg and your supervisor will be nicer.
By the way, I would advice that you travel with your family immediately. The German embassy in Nigeria would fast track your visa application along with your family. Contact the international office of your institution through your supervisor, they will assist you in getting accommodation. If you travel first, you might not see you family until after a year. I made the same mistake, I travelled alone and the process for family reunion takes time.
Considering that you are pregnant, it is important that your husband travel with you. You need all the help you can get.
Maranatha5:
Hello.
I have just been offered DAAD EPOS scholarship.
I have a 15 month old, during the application, in the column for number of children I filled 1. Though I'm currently pregnant and my EDD is 1st August.

Now for the scholarship, the mandatory language course is starting on 1st August and my course 1st October. Please how do I proceed?

Although, along the line I was asked to submit a statement regarding my plan on relocating with family if offered scholarship.
I replied that I intend coming alone during the language course to find accommodation before my family will join me.
I didn't mention the pregnancy for fear of it deterring my chances of getting the offer.

During the registration on DAAD portal there was no question about pregnancy so I didn't know how to mention it.

Contacting daad on the development are they going to withdraw the scholarship?
Please can anyone with experience advice me on the way forward.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
My wife is now in Germany

Here is the Timeline of our event:

Appointment booked: 26 November 2020

Mail to come for Appointment: 12 September 2021

Appointment date: 4 October 2021

Lawyer verification: 28 November 2021

Verification completed: 12 January 2022

Contacted by Auslanderburo to submit documents: 2 February 2022

Visa Approval: 8 February 2022

Contacted by Embassy to submit Passport & TI: 10 February 2022

Passport and TI received by Embassy: 15 February 2022

Passport with visa and documents received: 23 February 2022

Arrived Germany: 3 March 2022

To God be the Glory X 1000000000000000000000000000000000

12 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ejopee: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
MolecularSponge:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your city office responded fast. Please what city is that?
MolecularSponge:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mat94(f): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akby(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good day all,

A question has been bothering my mind. My fiancé and I intend to get married in December, 2022. If I wait till then, the 1 year waiting period leads us to December, 2023.

However, can I book an appointment now so the 1 year start to read? By March next year, we would only have 3 months left.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Myfavour22: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Myfavour22: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Akby:
Good day all,

A question has been bothering my mind. My fiancé and I intend to get married in December, 2022. If I wait till then, the 1 year waiting period leads us to December, 2023.

However, can I book an appointment now so the 1 year start to read? By March next year, we would only have 3 months left.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Yes please book asap, as long as you’re sure your marriage certificate is ready by then

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akby(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Myfavour22:

Yes please book asap, as long as you’re sure your marriage certificate is ready by then

Awesome! Thanks, Favour... I'm booking asap
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ifwal: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2022
Germany is a top destination for studies coz of many reasons which include zero tuition fees.
In this video, myself and my friend gave some light of how to secure study visa easily from Nigeria and hints about some scholarships that are not widely known by people.
Watch, like and share with friends who are planning for international studies in Germany. Below is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfN8cZvoSQ
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by GreatMage: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Justcul:

Going through your past posts suggests that you are still there in Nigeria... Same time deceiving people that she knows more than people living in Germany.. go and get a visa.. I.. di..ot

I hold a PR in Deutschland and i travel to Nigeria anytime I wish..

To all who cares to listen, acquiring german language skills is the koko in Deutschland.. try and get to B1.. After that, do whatever you want..

Bookmarked
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Maranatha5(f): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
A city in NRW
Aminattah:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your city office responded fast. Please what city is that?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2022
It has been over 3 weeks I sent documents to the auslanderbehorde and they replied that they have approved my family's visa. I have not heard anything from the embassy. Does anyone know how else I can get the embassy's attention or what could be wrong at this point? I call them everyday, apparently calling them does not work. What can I do?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by BigBoy123: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please did you submit your documents online or did you have to go to the Auslanderbehörde? And did the Auslanderbehörde contact you by email or call? I live in Düren NRW, I hope my wife's own will be fast too.. Congratulations once again
MolecularSponge:
A city in NRW
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBoy123:
Please did you submit your documents online or did you have to go to the Auslanderbehörde? And did the Auslanderbehörde contact you by email or call? I live in Düren NRW, I hope my wife's own will be fast too.. Congratulations once again

I'm not sure about NRW, but I was contacted by email and I forwarded the documents by email too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ganesass:
It has been over 3 weeks I sent documents to the auslanderbehorde and they replied that they have approved my family's visa. I have not heard anything from the embassy. Does anyone know how else I can get the embassy's attention or what could be wrong at this point? I call them everyday, apparently calling them does not work. What can I do?

Could someone please help with suggestions here
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
I was contacted by a letter drop on my P.O Box, In the letter I was given the option of sending the documents by post or by email. I sent the documents by email

BigBoy123:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Write a message to them, you can use the contact form or send them an email

Ganesass:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Could someone please answer this inquiry?
Thanks.

Bonn2007:
Please is it true that for the Verification purposes, two different lawyers carry out the the same process independently before the results are handed over to the embassy?
Has anyone experienced such ??

Thanks

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Try to contact the embassy via their contact form on the website.
Ganesass:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good day. Any March 2021 applicant who has got a date for interview?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Simplyme21: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
toyeebahlim:
Good day. Any March 2021 applicant who has got a date for interview?

I also applied match last year .....and still haven't gotten a date for interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Simplyme21:

I also applied match last year .....and still haven't gotten a date for interview.

My friend that applied in April last year has gotten a date against next month... they will send you a mail soon
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by energixx: 2:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Sylvyangel:

Reposted in an immigration group on fb.
Find some of the responses.
Thanks so much for this. I am happy to read it. Could you tell me the name of the group on facebook? I sent you a dm if you don't want type the name here. I believe it'll be more insightful to read all the comments. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.