Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345791 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chinny22: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good evening house...those anyone have ideal if a pregnant woman can fly international...if yes what do she need.. thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Merryzu: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
I am currently in the 4th week and my work resumption is very near
bamsz:

I know someone in the 9th week, it's really slow these days. Be patient, it will end in praise.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Myfavour22: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chinny22:
Good evening house...those anyone have ideal if a pregnant woman can fly international...if yes what do she need.. thanks.
It depends on the airline she is using and their policy as regards flying pregnant women, some airlines limit it to 28 weeks and some as much as 34 or 35. Airlines like delta and Air France don’t have any restrictions. But if the pregnancy is showing she will need a fit to fly which can be gotten from port health at the airport for a fee, this is applicable for all airlines.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adegbeanna:
16th August am still waiting
Hopefully before the ending of this month I should hear from them
Hello!! Please, have you gotten an appointment date now?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chinny22: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
What about a doctor's repost?
It depends on the airline she is using and their policy as regards flying pregnant women, some airlines limit it to 28 weeks and some as much as 34 or 35. Airlines like delta and Air France don’t have any restrictions. But if the pregnancy is showing she will need a fit to fly which can be gotten from port health at the airport for a fee, this is applicable for all airlines.[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yes I have the email was sent yesterday
chidi4eze:
Hello!! Please, have you gotten an appointment date now?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Adegbeanna:
Okay, thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MrAnonymous: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Hi guys,
Where do I get the application form? It's listed in the required documents to bring to the appointment.

"2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) – no copies required"

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/family-reunion-visa/1015542
Every form can be gotten here. The visa form is filled online though. After filling, you print and sign.
MrAnonymous:
Hi guys,
Where do I get the application form? It's listed in the required documents to bring to the appointment.

"2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) – no copies required"

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MrAnonymous: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thanks a lot!

Aminattah:
Every form can be gotten here. The visa form is filled online though. After filling, you print and sign.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Merryzu I saw your PM but unable to access my mails atm

Did you apply with pre approval?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2022
chidi4eze:
For me not yet_23rd August. When did you apply?

Please have you gotten your appointment
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2022
What about the questionnaires should it be filled online too before we print it out
Aminattah:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Yes I have gottenmy appointmentemail
Adegbeanna:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Adegbeanna:
What about the questionnaires should it be filled online too before we print it out

Not sure if by online you mean filled on PC. Download the PDFs to your laptop, fill them on the computer (so texts are clean and clear), then print the document only for your signatures with pen.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Merryzu: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
I did not apply with pre-approval but my Masters degree is from a German University
JahBwoy:
Merryzu I saw your PM but unable to access my mails atm

Did you apply with pre approval?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Download the verification questionnaire PDF to your computer, fill it on the computer, print and sign. Visa forms are filled directly on their website, printed and signed.
Adegbeanna:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Merryzu:
I did not apply with pre-approval but my Masters degree is from a German University

Well from experience I think going to the embassy with preaproval from the foreigners authority is as good as getting your visa approved. I also think (I stand to be corrected) that the consequence of not applying for visa with the pre-approval letter is that the embassy now has to liaise with the foreigners authority, who then has to contact your employer or something of sorts which leads to delay.

With preaproval however your visa takes max of 3 weeks. I got mine within 2 weeks or thereabout.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
JahBwoy:

Well from experience I think going to the embassy with preaproval from the foreigners authority is as good as getting your visa approved. I also think (I stand to be corrected) that the consequence of not applying for visa with the pre-approval letter is that the embassy now has to liaise with the foreigners authority, who then has to contact your employer or something of sorts which leads to delay.

With preaproval however your visa takes max of 3 weeks. I got mine within 2 weeks or thereabout.

https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa-residence/skilled-immigration-act
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Adegbeanna:
Yes I have gottenmy appointmentemail

Yes you said you have gotten a mail on Saturday, You applied 16th August 2021. But am asking of the person that applied on the 23rd August 2021.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Merryzu: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok, thank you
JahBwoy:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Adegbeanna(f): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks so much Amina
Aminattah:
Download the verification questionnaire PDF to your computer, fill it on the computer, print and sign. Visa forms are filled directly on their website, printed and signed.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
VERASONDUBABE:

Please have you gotten your appointment
No, not yet. Hopefully this Friday.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
chidi4eze:
No, not yet. Hopefully this Friday.

OK thanks, mine is 2nd of September, but it is only on Fridays that they use to give appointment?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
VERASONDUBABE:

OK thanks, mine is 2nd of September, but it is only on Fridays that they use to give appointment?
I personally don’t think so. I just said Friday because it marks the end of the week.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2022
chidi4eze:
I personally don’t think so. I just said Friday because it marks the end of the week.

Okay thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Enimaku: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello , please did any august applicant get an appointment date today ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Flitz99: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2022
I applied on 21 August and i got a reply yesterday.

Enimaku:
Hello , please did any august applicant get an appointment date today ?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Enimaku: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Flitz99:
I applied on 21 August and i got a reply yesterday.

Okay nice.Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
I have not heard or seen lawyer since June that I’d my interview.. is anyone having this delay too? It’s over 3 months since my interview
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Afrigoodexpress:
I have not heard or seen lawyer since June that I’d my interview.. is anyone having this delay too? It’s over 3 months since my interview
good pm, which date in June were you interviewed ? Anyway it all depends on your location too (state) all you need is to be very patience, after your lawyer comes !!!my dear E no end there, delay is too much , if ur documents are complete u should be expecting them ending of September or October, some lawyer no dey help matters, maybe embassy has given them documents, they will keep it oneside and be doing another thing, if you call the embassy they will tell you that lawyer verification takes 5months or more, so i advise you should be patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.