Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (350608 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=FrauPosh post=122810424][/quote]
Lmao, yess, that’s why I said everyone should keep sending that reminder mail, I wasn’t in a hurry so I didn’t push. I recall the church I was baptized in refused to sign the form they came with (fear of scammers lol), & they had visited there 3 times so I knew I had to apply pressure.

There were literally some loop holes here and there. About 6 months into the verification I got a call that my brother wasn’t snapped while he filled his form and that my application was flagged cause of that so that’s why the embassy hadn’t sent a verification success. My brother had to meet up with the guy & they sorted it out. Still I didn’t push, then 10 months into the verification I reached out to the embassy and informed I hadn’t heard from them and it had been 10 months in, the next day I got the verification success mail & proceeded to apply for my sons’ passport.

So yea, I sort of blame myself for also keeping quiet cause I feel I would have been long sorted before now.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

Lmao, yess, that’s why I said everyone should keep sending that reminder mail, I wasn’t in a hurry so I didn’t push. I recall the church I was baptized in refused to sign the form they came with (fear of scammers lol), & they had visited there 3 times so I knew I had to apply pressure.

There were literally some loop holes here and there. About 6 months into the verification I got a call that my brother wasn’t snapped while he filled his form and that my application was flagged cause of that so that’s why the embassy hadn’t sent a verification success. My brother had to meet up with the guy & they sorted it out. Still I didn’t push, then 10 months into the verification I reached out to the embassy and informed I hadn’t heard from them and it had been 10 months in, the next day I got the verification success mail & proceeded to apply for my sons’ passport.

So yea, I sort of blame myself for also keeping quiet cause I feel I would have been long sorted before now.

Mhen this is no longer child's play o. Even external factors such as siblings as in your case can delay the matter? Chai. God abeg o. Please how did you contact the embassy? Did you contact them yourself? Through which address? Na WA oooo the matter ehn, is not for the faint hearted.🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023
FrauPosh:

Mhen this is no longer child's play o. Even external factors such as siblings as in your case can delay the matter? Chai. God abeg o. Please how did you contact the embassy? Did you contact them yourself? Through which address? Na WA oooo the matter ehn, is not for the faint hearted.🙏

Even the gateman in your school can affect the application, if he doesn’t open gate they won’t enter, so Literally anything can affect.

Yea I contacted myself them myself: info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Good morning, and happy Sunday. I need some help while myself and kids await our appointment mail.

1. So, I left primary school in primary 4 and never wrote primary school leaving exam. But I have a testimonial from my primary school. Can this suffice as evidence for my primary school education?

2. I attended 2 different secondary schools, and unfortunately, both secondary schools have packed up. Though I obtained my secondary school leaving certificate from the second.
Now my question as regards this is on the form to fill, I noticed that there is only space for one secondary school. So how do I incorporate the previous secondary school I attended and do I need to notify them that both schools are no longer in existence?

I would appreciate all the help I can get as this has been a huge source of worry for me. Thanks🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2023
Mopricelezz:
Good morning, and happy Sunday. I need some help while myself and kids await our appointment mail.

1. So, I left primary school in primary 4 and never wrote primary school leaving exam. But I have a testimonial from my primary school. Can this suffice as evidence for my primary school education?

2. I attended 2 different secondary schools, and unfortunately, both secondary schools have packed up. Though I obtained my secondary school leaving certificate from the second.
Now my question as regards this is on the form to fill, I noticed that there is only space for one secondary school. So how do I incorporate the previous secondary school I attended and do I need to notify them that both schools are no longer in existence?

I would appreciate all the help I can get as this has been a huge source of worry for me. Thanks🙏

Re 1 - Testimonial is enough. It’s just confirmation that you did attended the school. The lawyer would check it out and that should be that.

2 - You should complete the form with the most recent secondary school you attended - so, the second one. When you attend the interview, if the question is asked then explain all you did up here. Same goes for the lawyer. He can confirm himself that the school indeed packed up.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2023
jbonito:

Re 1 - Testimonial is enough. It’s just confirmation that you did attended the school. The lawyer would check it out and that should be that.

2 - You should complete the form with the most recent secondary school you attended - so, the second one. When you attend the interview, if the question is asked then explain all you did up here. Same goes for the lawyer. He can confirm himself that the school indeed packed up.

Thank you🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
4 qutn1: I will advise you first of all go to the school where you obtained the testimonial and confirm that:
A. The school is still existing
B. Your name is in the school register because presenting your testimonial and your school cannot attest that truly you attended the school won't be good.
4 qstn2: Write the name of the secondary school you obtained your SSCE with prove that your name is in the SSCE master sheet because the picture will be taken by your lawyer.

Be careful and don't contradict your documents with different names, dates etc. Wishing you all the best.
Mopricelezz:

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 9:58am On May 01, 2023
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

Even the gateman in your school can affect the application, if he doesn’t open gate they won’t enter, so Literally anything can affect.

Yea I contacted myself them myself: info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

Please is there a particular format?
Thank you for the info.🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 5:25pm On May 01, 2023
FrauPosh:

Thank you for the info.🙏

No sis, just state your enquiry/ request

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 5:29pm On May 01, 2023
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

No sis, just state your enquiry/ request

Ok . Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2023
FrauPosh:

Thank you for the info.🙏

It's has to include your

Name, first, Date of birth, visa reference I'd and passport number.

Then you can start with your body message

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 9:35pm On May 01, 2023
Ahmed4002:

It's has to include your

I never had to add all those tho. Just my visa Barcode or what’s it called & file number.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TrumXray(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2023
Its actually my first time here and after reading through some pages, I must commend the efforts of great guys on this platform. I have a serious concern and I need ideas of gurus here. I worked with a local partner of one of the multinationals in Germany few years back and i was even in Germany for training at different times before leaving the local partner company here in Nigeria. Just few weeks back, an advert was placed on LinkedIn for a position in Germany and I reached out to few directors that are on my connection with each one of them promising to give me a reference that I should go ahead and apply. Now my major worry is this, they needed to fill the position within the shortest period and my chances are very high of getting this job. Will I be able to secure a working visa within few months if eventually considered?
Have gotten series of this kind opportunities in USA but the fact that I was outside the country then deprived me of those opportunities.
PLS, what are my chances of getting visa approved with reference from a top company in Germany?
Thanks and God bless.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 6:08pm On May 02, 2023
Hello Guys please i want ask about laminate decument, my primary and secondary decument is all laminate and the marriage registry office said the embassy may not accept the decument with laminate. Do you think it’s a problem or i should go and get fresh document? Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
4 qutn1: I will advise you first of all go to the school where you obtained the testimonial and confirm that:
A. The school is still existing
B. Your name is in the school register because presenting your testimonial and your school cannot attest that truly you attended the school won't be good.
4 qstn2: Write the name of the secondary school you obtained your SSCE with prove that your name is in the SSCE master sheet because the picture will be taken by your lawyer.

Be careful and don't contradict your documents with different names, dates etc. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you 🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:41pm On May 02, 2023
You don't have to get new ones, my original First school Leaving Certificate and NYSC certificate was laminated and it wasn't a problem provided they are original.

Nasirmaina:
Hello Guys please i want ask about laminate decument, my primary and secondary decument is all laminate and the marriage registry office said the embassy may not accept the decument with laminate. Do you think it’s a problem or i should go and get fresh document? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vee4: 6:27am On May 03, 2023
Not a problem. Mine are laminated too. I submitted without problem.
Nasirmaina:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:43pm On May 03, 2023
Ahmed4002:

It's has to include your

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:46pm On May 03, 2023
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

I never had to add all those tho. Just my visa Barcode or what’s it called & file number.

Thank you. Please what is visa code? I was given only one reference number since my application.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 2:24pm On May 03, 2023
Mopricelezz:

My case is similar to yours, you only need to give details of the last school you attended. Do not bother going to meet the school even if they are still existing, they will wil try to extort you like in my case, I left the lawyer to search by himself and when he could not, he reach out and I explained the school had relocated. He found the new address online and went there, the principal or proprietor request for 100k and the lawyer walked away. I got a verification email the next week that all was fine.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
You don't have to get new ones, my original First school Leaving Certificate and NYSC certificate was laminated and it wasn't a problem provided they are original.

Thank you so much guys.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
Vee4:
Not a problem. Mine are laminated too. I submitted without problem.

Thank you so much 😊

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 11:00pm On May 03, 2023
nuel80:

My case is similar to yours, you only need to give details of the last school you attended. Do not bother going to meet the school even if they are still existing, they will wil try to extort you like in my case, I left the lawyer to search by himself and when he could not, he reach out and I explained the school had relocated. He found the new address online and went there, the principal or proprietor request for 100k and the lawyer walked away. I got a verification email the next week that all was fine.

I appreciate the response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 1:48am On May 04, 2023
Hello guys,
please I wish to enquire about getting an interview date for a Visiting Visa( Schengen visa ) to Germany. Has someone here gotten any idea of when to expect the release of New Dates on the website ?? I have been checking for appointment dates in vain for a while now. Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 10:24am On May 04, 2023
Bonn2007:
Hello guys,
please I wish to enquire about getting an interview date for a Visiting Visa( Schengen visa ) to Germany. Has someone here gotten any idea of when to expect the release of New Dates on the website ?? I have been checking for appointment dates in vain for a while now. Thank you.
At midnight Sunday - Thursday. You have to be very intentional. Have all document details ready, refresh at exactly 12 and then you will see the next available dates. Usually three weeks ahead.

In the past weeks I have been able to book and cancel more than three times.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 11:21am On May 04, 2023
Thanks alot for the hint.

Please do you mean 12 Midnight Nigerian or German time ??

heybaby12:

At midnight Sunday - Thursday. You have to be very intentional. Have all document details ready, refresh at exactly 12 and then you will see the next available dates. Usually three weeks ahead.

In the past weeks I have been able to book and cancel more than three times.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 11:51am On May 04, 2023
FrauPosh:

Thank you. Please what is visa code? I was given only one reference number since my application.

You’ve gone for your interview right? If yes, check on the paper given to you for a barcode looking ish either on the top right of the page or left. The receipt that shows you paid for the visa fee I believe .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2023
Bonn2007:
Thanks alot for the hint.

Please do you mean 12 Midnight Nigerian or German time ??

12 mid night Nigerian time

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Martins00(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2023
klodgirl:
Alhamdulilah Visa Received today

Here is the Timeline of our event:

Appointment booked: 21 November 2021

Mail to come for Appointment: 9 Dec 2022

Appointment date: 5 January 2023

Paid for Verification fee

Contacted by Auslanderburo to submit documents: 15 February 2023. Documents submitted 28 February 2023

Contacted by Embassy to submit Passport & TI: 13 April 2023 and a refund of verification fee

Passport and Travel insurance submitted to Embassy: 17 April 2023 and refund received

Passport with visa and documents received: 19 April 2023.

Timeline 3 months +2weeks

Hello @klodgirl
Could you list the exact documents the Ausländerbüro asked of you on the 15th of Feb?

You verification process seemed quick, did you start the verification process before your appointment date?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 3:10pm On May 04, 2023
Thanks alot

heybaby12:

12 mid night Nigerian time
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 5:44pm On May 04, 2023
- Lease agreement stating the living space in m² and completed rental certificate

- employment contract and wage statements 02/2023

- Employer certificate.
NO , the verification was not done.

quote author=Martins00 post=122925231]

Hello @klodgirl
Could you list the exact documents the Ausländerbüro asked of you on the 15th of Feb?

You verification process seemed quick, did you start the verification process before your appointment date?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (189) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.