Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346243 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2023
StarryStarry:
Goodmorning Fam . Please am about to book online but in the appointment they wrote last name & first name that’s my Surname and first name , am
I to write my middle name also cus I notice theirs no space for it . Thanks

You can write your middle name after your first name in the same box.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by StarryStarry: 7:26am On May 10, 2023
jbonito:

You can write your middle name after your first name in the same box.

Please what if I only use just my Surname and First name only will their be any issue cus have already submitted the booking now waiting for the confirmation Mail . Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by StarryStarry: 7:47am On May 10, 2023
StarryStarry:

Please what if I only use just my Surname and First name only will their be any issue cus have already submitted the booking now waiting for the confirmation Mail . Thanks

Please someone should guide me on this . Thanks 🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vee4: 7:54am On May 10, 2023
You were supposed to use the names on your passport. If you already submitted, no problem as you can't book another one with same passport number except you cancel and book again. Cheers.
StarryStarry:

Please someone should guide me on this . Thanks 🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 8:01am On May 10, 2023
Everything you need is in the checklist link below; including forms to download, fill, print and sign.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2568970

Amara97:
Good evening all.
Please I need guide on the three pdf forms am to fill up for the family reunion visa. Do I need to print the forms out before filling it or do I need to fill them online?. I mean
The declaration form,

The questionnaire form for verification of documents and

The Application form

My interview is next two weeks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 8:49am On May 10, 2023
Yes there will be an issue if you did not book your appointment with your name as it is in your passport, you won't be allowed inside is stated there, please if you have submitted, you can cancel and rebook, it happened to me.
The mail that you will receive after successfully booking gives us opportunity to cancel wait and confirm that it has been canceled and rebook again. Is better to wait for some hours than to wait for another 13months.
Best of luck.

StarryStarry:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2023
StarryStarry:

If you recently booked it (couple of days), better to cancel and rebook with your name as it’s in your passport. The embassy generally may have no issue but the man at the door may unfortunately not let you in at all.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:17pm On May 10, 2023
StarryStarry:

I booked with just my name and surname and didn't have any issues with the man at the gate. My passport carries three names. Although I went with an affidavit of reconciliation of names because my some of my certificates carried my first name and surname while others had my first name, surname and third name. I wonder why they didn't create a place for a third name. I ll suggest you just get an affidavit of reconciliation of names stating your three names,that you are one and the same person.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by StarryStarry: 2:20pm On May 10, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
Yes there will be an issue if you did not book your appointment with your name as it is in your passport, you won't be allowed inside is stated there, please if you have submitted, you can cancel and rebook, it happened to me.
The mail that you will receive after successfully booking gives us opportunity to cancel wait and confirm that it has been canceled and rebook again. Is better to wait for some hours than to wait for another 13months.
Best of luck.

God bless you so much for your reply . Have cancelled and Rebooked again with MY exact names on my passport , another reference number given to me also . Thanks so much .

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by StarryStarry: 2:21pm On May 10, 2023
FrauPosh:

I booked with just my name and surname and didn't have any issues with the man at the gate. My passport carries three names. Although I went with an affidavit of reconciliation of names because my some of my certificates carried my first name and surname while others had my first name, surname and third name. I wonder why they didn't create a place for a third name. I ll suggest you just get an affidavit of reconciliation of names stating your three names,that you are one and the same person.

Thanks so much for your reply . Have rebooked again with my exact names on my passport .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by StarryStarry: 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
jbonito:

If you recently booked it (couple of days), better to cancel and rebook with your name as it’s in your passport. The embassy generally may have no issue but the man at the door may unfortunately not let you in at all.

Thanks so much for your reply . Have rebooked again with my exact names on my passport . Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamsz: 3:41pm On May 10, 2023
Gracias112:

20th of April 2022

What time in April did u booked
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
Expect your appointment date on the 12th or 19th of May
Best of luck

[quote author=bamsz post=123052886][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amadi247: 5:57pm On May 10, 2023
Happychi19:
good pm, which date in June were you interviewed ? Anyway it all depends on your location too (state) all you need is to be very patience, after your lawyer comes !!!my dear E no end there, delay is too much , if ur documents are complete u should be expecting them ending of September or October, some lawyer no dey help matters, maybe embassy has given them documents, they will keep it oneside and be doing another thing, if you call the embassy they will tell you that lawyer verification takes 5months or more, so i advise you should be patience.
how far have you been granted visa? I believe so
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 12:05pm On May 12, 2023
FrauPosh:

I had no idea we are to add middle name to the first name. I booked for myself and our kids using just surname and first name, since there was no space for middle name. Do I have to go do an affidavit for the reconciliation of names for all of us? And please can I see a sample of the affidavit of reconciliation of names please. We booked since last year.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:43pm On May 12, 2023
Mopricelezz:

I had no idea we are to add middle name to the first name. I booked for myself and our kids using just surname and first name, since there was no space for middle name. Do I have to go do an affidavit for the reconciliation of names for all of us? And please can I see a sample of the affidavit of reconciliation of names please. We booked since last year.

If you can not cancel and book again,then I think that's what you should do to be on the safer side. You get the affidavit from the court. They have the format. You will state that (quote the two names) is the same person as (quote the three names) as seen on the international passport and all other documents. Just tell the court the issue. They know how to type the affidavit. Then you will have to do this individually for each child . That's is if you are far gone and can't rebook the appointments again.My one cent.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 12:57pm On May 12, 2023
Thanks

FrauPosh:

If you can not cancel and book again,then I think that's what you should do to be on the safer side. You get the affidavit from the court. They have the format. You will state that (quote the two names) is the same person as (quote the three names) as seen on the international passport and all other documents. Just tell the court the issue. They know how to type the affidavit. Then you will have to do this individually for each child . That's is if you are far gone and can't rebook the appointments again.My one cent.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracias112: 3:31pm On May 12, 2023
StarryStarry:

Nothing to worry All you need to do is go filled your visa form and questionnaire form correctly as it appears on your passport, that is what will be imputed on the system cos they only requested for your surname and first name during booking so you are expected to provide your full details during your interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracias112: 3:37pm On May 12, 2023
StarryStarry:

Thanks so much for your reply . Have rebooked again with my exact names on my passport . Thanks

Even if u dont rebook nothing would have happened, Your first name and last name was asked at the point of booking and that was what u provided, u are expected to fill ur visa form and questionnaire correctly as it appears on ur passport, it has never been an issue because u only provide the booking information as required, every one I knew who has gone for their interview never has issue entering so far ur passport number is correct

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracias112: 3:42pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Oracle12 post=123043491]Everything you need is in the checklist link below; including forms to download, fill, print and sign.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2568970

Printout and fill offline

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dipotol: 3:45pm On May 12, 2023
Visum alert, timeline below

Booked- Feb 8, 2022
Appointment - Feb 17, 2023
Interview - March 14, 2023
ABH sent appointment letter - April 21
ABH appointment- May 2
AM - May 4
Visum delivered today May 12

PS - spouse is a blue card holder and wasn’t required to do verification. Also, reaching out to the embassy helps a lot, via email, not phone cos the woman that picks the call can discourage you. For each of the milestones above, reached out to the embassy a day or two before

5 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
There is nothing wrong in filling online before printing to sign

[quote author=Gracias112 post=123094577][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 3:52pm On May 12, 2023
Congratulations 🎊 🎊

dipotol:

Booked- Feb 8, 2022
ABH appointment- May 2
AM - May 4

PS - spouse is a blue card holder and wasn’t required to do verification. Also, reaching out to the embassy helps a lot, via email, not phone cos the woman that picks the call can discourage you. For each of the milestones above, reached out to the embassy a day or two before

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
Congratulations

dipotol:

Booked- Feb 8, 2022
ABH appointment- May 2
AM - May 4

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 7:48pm On May 12, 2023
dipotol:

Booked- Feb 8, 2022
ABH appointment- May 2
AM - May 4

Congratulations 🎉👏👏

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamsz: 11:24pm On May 12, 2023
Congratulations, does the appointment letter require your spouse to visit ABH in person?
dipotol:

Booked- Feb 8, 2022
ABH appointment- May 2
AM - May 4

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dipotol: 11:53pm On May 12, 2023
bamsz:
Congratulations, does the appointment letter require your spouse to visit ABH in person?

Yes, went to the ABH in person with lots of documents as requested in the appointment letter. The document list I believe is different from state to state
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 4:35am On May 13, 2023
dipotol:

Yes, went to the ABH in person with lots of documents as requested in the appointment letter. The document list I believe is different from state to state

Congrats!!

Please what state is this?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:00am On May 13, 2023
Merryzu:
@codedboy95 i am in the 10th week post interview for bluecard visa and still no word from the embassy. It is well and i still believe God will do it soonest. I hope you are enjoying Berlin?

Hello, were you able to get the Visa afterall?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dipotol: 6:43am On May 13, 2023
Oracle12:

Congrats!!

Please what state is this?

Schleswig Holstein

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amiedoris(f): 9:24am On May 14, 2023
Please does anyone know which is faster, school visa or family reunion. My husband and I have done traditional wedding before he left last year (as a student), he wants to come back for white wedding. Should I wait and use the certificate to apply for my own visa or should I go as a student (masters).

Kindly advise pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.