Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346779 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ajeboswt:
When was d interview ? Secondly if its taking long and d are not picking write them mails ...if d are not responding do well to pick an immigration lawyer remember d said after interview d verification process last for 6months

Verification completed September 22
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Please people that applied for family reunion appointment in October 2020, has anyone gotten interview date?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndtgermany: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Please any advice on this, my appointment is for next week. I need to clarify this and know the quickest actions to take on it.
ndtgermany:
Can you please advise? The date on my FSLC and WAEC are the same but different from the age on my original DOB on the international passport. However, I have done my age declaration which is deposed by my father. Do I still need to do an affidavit to cover for the wrong DOB on the FSLC/WAEC? Thanks

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2021
To be on a safer side go with d Court Affidavit incase d need it ....if d still don't need it u keep it [qquote author=ndtgermany post=106522109]Please any advice on this, my appointment is for next week. I need to clarify this and know the quickest actions to take on it.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Well I don't no...Cox mine happened so so fast like so so fast ,faster than I expected, my documents was sent before my lawyer came to d ausländerbehörde that's 2wks after my interview ,my husband submitted d stuff required by ausländerbehörde visa approved by them that same day he submitted, mail sent to german embassy In nigeria ,lawyer came for d verification after like 3wks or so for my verification...got a mail from them that I should submit my passport etc I did visa given
Applied on April 2020 ,got mail on May 20th2021 to come for interview on June17 ,July mail sent to my spouse from ausländerbehörde, lawyer came August, August was asked to submit my pass,print out of d mail and health insurance plus travelling date ,visa given August too ....so it took me like 2 months after interview to get everything done
Josinobirian:

Verification completed September 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello everyone …
I got a date recently for family reunion.. I haven’t written my A1 exam, can I still go for my appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
osento:
Hello everyone …
I got a date recently for family reunion.. I haven’t written my A1 exam, can I still go for my appointment.

YES u cn bt mke sure u write it and pass, so dat u will submit it to dem as soon as possible
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
mercy444:

YES u cn bt mke sure u write it and pass, so dat u will submit it to dem as soon as possible
Thanks dear.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ganesass:
Please people that applied for family reunion appointment in October 2020, has anyone gotten interview date?
I am still waiting oh, 25th October 2020.
When did you apply
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
heybaby12:

When did you apply

I applied oct 15 2020
Got date fr October 27 2021
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chessbaby(f): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ganesass:
Can you keep us updated for when you finally get the appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who knows the next date for Goethe exam and does anyone has the pass questions
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by HEARTROB(f): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Goethe exam is on the 9th of November and the registration is on the 12 of this October which is next week Tuesday, registration starts 9 am.
Afrigoodexpress:
Who knows the next date for Goethe exam and does anyone has the pass questions

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 1:57am On Oct 08, 2021
osento:

I applied oct 15 2020
Got date fr October 27 2021

On what date did you get a reply from them ? How many weeks interval BTW when the mail came, to your date?

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 4:49am On Oct 08, 2021
heybaby12:

When did you apply
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 4:50am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=osento post=106544895][/quote]
Before the month ends , you should get a date
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 4:50am On Oct 08, 2021
heybaby12:

On what date did you get a reply from them ? How many weeks interval BTW when the mail came, to your date?

Thanks

1month
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Opec82: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2021
temitayoolu:
I just got to Berlin on a work Visa so applying for my blue card soon. My wife has done her verification and hopefully she joins me soon.
congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2021
osento:

1month

Alright,

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by arsenalthugangel(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Did you employ the service of an Attorney?
Ajeboswt:
Well I don't no...Cox mine happened so so fast like so so fast ,faster than I expected, my documents was sent before my lawyer came to d ausländerbehörde that's 2wks after my interview ,my husband submitted d stuff required by ausländerbehörde visa approved by them that same day he submitted, mail sent to german embassy In nigeria ,lawyer came for d verification after like 3wks or so for my verification...got a mail from them that I should submit my passport etc I did visa given
Applied on April 2020 ,got mail on May 20th2021 to come for interview on June17 ,July mail sent to my spouse from ausländerbehörde, lawyer came August, August was asked to submit my pass,print out of d mail and health insurance plus travelling date ,visa given August too ....so it took me like 2 months after interview to get everything done
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Hello… please what is the Standard mm/square needed for my spouse Appartement ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
No
arsenalthugangel:
Did you employ the service of an Attorney?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ajeboswt: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
osento:
Hello… please what is the Standard mm/square needed for my spouse Appartement ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
My spouse said her Appartement is 20mm/square. Is this okay or we should get a bigger one .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sobolev: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2021
osento:
My spouse said her Appartement is 20mm/square. Is this okay or we should get a bigger one .

It should be okay. The average minimum across the Bundesländer is 9m² per adult and 6m² for every child under six years of age. See https://www.bundestag.de/resource/blob/526488/a00597c5cfec573345433ca31afddece/wd-7-102-17-pdf-data.pdf

If you understand German, you can search on the internet using the phrase "mindestwohnfläche pro person".

Btw, it's sqm (m²) not mm/square.

Best

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2021
Sobolev:

It should be okay. The average minimum across the Bundesländer is 9m² per adult and 6m² for every child under six years of age. See https://www.bundestag.de/resource/blob/526488/a00597c5cfec573345433ca31afddece/wd-7-102-17-pdf-data.pdf

If you understand German, you can search on the internet using the phrase "mindestwohnfläche pro person".

Btw, it's sqm (m²) not mm/square.

Best

Thanks for the correction.. thanks for for the reply .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
osento:

1month

Thanks.
Got it today,
For November
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
heybaby12:

Thanks.
Got it today,
For November

Nice
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mercy444(f): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
plz i wnt to ask a frnd sent her document to document to d embassy and she said she tried tracking it and they said "it has bin delivered to joda " plz who's joda is it oga Paulinus or who ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chessbaby(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello, please I would like to know from anyone that has gone for the Goethe examination where they stayed. Is there like a cheap guest house around there?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chessbaby(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
I need an information on this, I read somewhere on the consulate website that some one whose spouse has a Blue card and the applying spouse has a University degree that they don't need the language certificate. How true is this and does anyone fall under this category?
Did they insist on the language certificate?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Chessbaby:
I need an information on this, I read somewhere on the consulate website that some one whose spouse has a Blue card and the applying spouse has a University degree that they don't need the language certificate. How true is this and does anyone fall under this category?
Did they insist on the language certificate?

If your spouse is a Blue Card holder, you do not need a language certificate to apply for Family Reunion. It doesn't even matter if you have a university degree or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.