Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC (1010 Views)

Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
BUHARI and APC are hell bent on rigging the 2019 general elections with the appointment of AMINA ZAKARI as a commissioner to head the coalition centre.

I think PDP leadership should shut down the country with massive protest against INEC and APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Sunnymatey(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
No l disagreed, patriotic Nigerians should rather lead the protest. The forth coming election isn't about APC n PDP but Nigeria as a country.

INEC n her ally are taking Nigerians for fools hence this public disgrace. The entire right thinking citizen need to rise to the occasion until this abnormally is corrected.

Even APC ought to stand against this cus it show they are not confidence of victory at the pull. Family members of candidates ought not serve as umpire.

With this mess, all the gains recorded in our young democracy is about to go down the drain. This isn't how we ll make the much desired progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerians should arise and take our our country back from these rogues called Politicians.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by tomiwakeem: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amina might not be there to rig but also to ensure that buhari is not rigged out .

Whichever way it is I think buhari had an influence in her appointment and the inec should have been careful with this ,having a woman who has blood relation with one of the presidential contestants head the election collation looks fishy and inec should know that this will create suspicion amongst the populace and in turn create doubts on their credibility.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by SalamRushdie: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
tomiwakeem:
Amina might not be there to rig but also to ensure that buhari is not rigged out .

She is there to rig man !!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by tomiwakeem: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

She is there to rig man !!!
that is what an opposition member will say .
Inec should have avoided this action especially at this critical period of the election.if you ask me I will say the timing is very wrong and will create a lot of suspicion in the Nigeria public no doubt

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by GBAREN: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kassidy4luv:
BUHARI and APC are hell bent on rigging the 2019 general elections with the appointment of AMINA ZAKARI as a commissioner to head the coalition centre.

I think PDP leadership should shut down the country with massive protest against INEC and APC.

I weep for this country called Nigeria, how did we get here and people that are work in corporate organisation, I lawyers and who should understand what it means to have conflict of interest in a situation like this have all gone mute.

This country is gradually turning into something else, Borno state is almost taken over by BH, Zamfara same thing even the President state has security issues.

Why can PMB step aside and allow someone else with fresh ideas take over, PMB has nothing to offer Nigerians, things will only get worse, how long will they continue to blame PDP for their failures

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by SalamRushdie: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
tomiwakeem:
that is what an opposition member will say .
Inec should have avoided this action especially at this critical period of the election.if you ask me I will say the timing is very wrong and will create a lot of suspicion in the Nigeria public no doubt

if only you knew how dishonorable Buhari is then you will know she is there to just collate fake result

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Pastorlarry: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Only a rigger will understand a rigger
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by criminalmindz: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
seun and the mods please take this thread to front page. I think is time every Nigerian says enough is enough. we need our country back. this country belongs to everyone, we don't practice Monarchy system of government. oh gawd what is all these nonsense. are we that stupid, foolish and uncivilized as a nation that we cheer and support evil
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by onubijoe(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
The LORD will fight for you (ATIKU/PDP), and you have only to be silent.

But Moses told the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the LORD’s salvation, which He will accomplish for you today; for the APC--"Egyptians" you see today, you will never see again
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Pastorlarry: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
PDP supporters and PDP members are all mumu configured
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Pastorlarry: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
So amina rigged for yaradua and gej,so he should not rigg for pmb
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Eledan: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
PDP and it supporters are failure and a big disappointment.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by onubijoe(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
THUNDERS

Pastorlarry:
PDP supporters and PDP members are all mumu configured
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by tomiwakeem: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

if only you knew how dishonorable Buhari is then you will know she is there to just collate fake result
she is only going to collate results that have already been collated by each of the state Rec and must have been witnessed by every other party agents and representative.
If I am not mistaking she will be doing her job at a national level bases.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Pastorlarry: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
onubijoe:
THUNDERS

Fire your blokos

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by IBBG(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
if other political parties allow this rubbish to stand then we should forget about 2019 elections. Civil society organization should be storming the street with protests to inec office beginning from tomorrow.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by tomiwakeem: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Amina or no Amina if Nigerians vote massively against buhari he will still loose at the polls.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
It's time to take Nigeria back from these rogues and Poverty mongers.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by nicerod(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please don't start this year with grudges, if I offend you, come to my house let's fight once and for all����
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
nicerod:
Please don't start this year with grudges, if I offend you, come to my house let's fight once and for all����

Are you a sycophants?

It's unacceptable anywhere in the world.

INEC ha s compromised it's reputation as am independent Umpire.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by nicerod(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kassidy4luv:

Are you a sycophants?

It's unacceptable anywhere in the world.

INEC ha s compromised it's reputation as am independent Umpire.

I don't belong to any party

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
nicerod:

I don't belong to any party

This is the height of Insult on Nigerians.

INEC is compromised.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Shikini: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by nicerod(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kassidy4luv:

This is the height of Insult on Nigerians.

INEC is compromised.
Ayam powerless
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
BUHARI has zero integrity, No APC man should mention it anyway any time.

We can't fold our hands and watch this Old man take all of us for a ride.

We are taking back our country.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by nonsobaba: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
If PDP should call for this protest, I am very sure that no sane Nigerian will willingly join them except those they bribe to protest with two thousand naira. The funny thing is that PDP are not aware that Nigerians are fed up with them and are just relieved that that demonic party's 16 year hold on the country is over.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by aghogho62: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
As A National Collation Commissioner She Have The Power To Influence The State Commissioner Expecially Those In The North West And South West. If Pdp Connot Contest Its Removal Then,The Game Is Over.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
nonsobaba:
If PDP should call for this protest, I am very sure that no sane Nigerian will willingly join them except those they bribe to protest with two thousand naira. The funny thing is that PDP are not aware that Nigerians are fed up with them and are just relieved that that demonic party's 16 year hold on the country is over.

Its not about PDP, it's about NIGERIA our country.

It is unacceptable anywhere in the world.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
aghogho62:
As A National Collation Commissioner She Have The Power To Influence The State Commissioner Expecially Those In The North West And South West. If Pdp Connot Contest Its Removal Then,The Game Is Over.

Twitter is on............

Anarchy looms.
Re: PDP Needs To Lead A Massive Protest Against INEC And APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
See screenshots below

(1) (Reply)

No Serious Party Has Approached Me Yet - Rotimi Amaechi / Massive Crowd Outside Stadium Waiting For Atiku In Kano / Sowore 2019: See The Difference Between Lagos Train Station And Kenya Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.