Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bank Phb Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Invites (1987 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Invites by ceceters: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2007
Bank phb has started inviting for interview, but no date has been stated yet. Pls what can one expect in the interview. Anyone with an idea on it should pls say it out here. Thanks.
Re: Bank Phb Invites by cyberpaul(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2007
Have you been invited?
Re: Bank Phb Invites by ijeomalau(f): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2007
Please nairalanders, has a test been conducted before now, or are they inviting for tests.

Please i'd like to know because i applied last year and they hav not replied me yet!
Re: Bank Phb Invites by presido(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2007
Hello IJ.BankPHB held their test here in Lagos sometime on 17th March this year.it shld be the one they are inviting now.
Pls the invitation is it thru SMS or email?
Re: Bank Phb Invites by ablavi: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2007
hey wats up,i also wrote d test but hvn't heard fr.dem.hw did dey get in touch wit u?really hope dey will call me,d test wasnt bad at all.
Re: Bank Phb Invites by anifel20(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
the lagos centre test was held on the 17 March, at the Law school VI. But I missed it because I was in another test the same day the same time. I hope they give me another chance. Good Luck
Re: Bank Phb Invites by anifel20(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
the lagos centre test was held on the 17 March, at the Law school VI. But I missed it because I was in another test the same day the same time. I hope they give me another chance. Good Luck
Re: Bank Phb Invites by ceceters: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
Yes i was invited. Took it on 17th march in PH. Pls does anyone have an idea of how it will look like( the interview)?
Re: Bank Phb Invites by ceceters: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
Yes i was invited. Took it on 17th march in PH.  Pls does anyone have an idea of how it will look like( the interview)?
Re: Bank Phb Invites by Nikegenius(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
Wish you guys the best.
Just want to know if its for the PH center or Lagos center.

Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Invites by jhonimisi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2007
Hi,
Wil anyone in da house be kind enough to post the exact words of notification of having passed the March 17th 2007 Bank PHB test? I was sent a notification but it was mistakenly deleted from my office phone before i was told. Thanks a lot.
Re: Bank Phb Invites by prizeless(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2007
Hi, all
i was invited for the bankPHB test to hold on thursday in kaduna, ps did any1 geta similar invitation?
holla 08020851080

(1) (Reply)

Pz Ability Test / Inec Pay / Telnet Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.