Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ (798 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
If there's any worst year in my life, it is the year 2018. Why?
Because I made a silly mistake!

Last year, as an undergraduate i and my friend (course mate) decided to be doing project work for fellow finalists on campus.

The business started successfully and we were able to get over 80 students whom we did project for.

After 2 months of sleepless nights, we were able to complete all the projects (from typing to binding)

When it was time to settle all the people we are owing (those who helped us in printing and binding the projects). It was then I know that something horrible has happened to me....! cry

My business partner was doing "the boy is good" to almost everyone he collected their project contract, in short He was doing it on credit for them because they promised to pay him soonest and the money is over 90k! cry

The amount we are owing the binders and printers initially was around N120k but after hustling and selling some of our private stuffs, we were able to pay N70k and we're still owing 50k

The truth of the matter now is that ever since November 2018 till date, my partner is yet to recover 90% of the money outside (90k plus)
Most of them don't pick calls anymore, even the few who manage to pick, they'll keep posting and posting.

Almost everyday, the people we are owing keeps messaging us concerning the money but we couldn't provide anything.

That my friend is deeply broke now, I have also engaged in some hustles since that time but all to no avail.

In a bid to make money to pay off the debt, I have spammed everywhere on Nairaland and my social media accounts to get an article writing and logo design job but I still couldn't get any order. The little ones I managed to get is not even up to N8k

It's a new year again and all the people we're owing are already threatening to do the worst. But there seems to be now way out for now

I can't sleep with my two eyes closed again, I'm always thinking on how to get out of the debt.
I've thought to an extent that suicidal thoughts began to dominate my mind.

I'm an introvert, I have no brother or friend or sister to approach for money.

My father is a retired teacher (the last time he got paid is July )
My mother is a teacher (the govt. Is still owing her more than 5 months salary)
I have no hope anywhere else

I have tried blogging, Fiverr, affiliate marketing, and other internet business. I couldnt gather something tangible from it.

What can I do please?
I'm already developing high blood pressure on this matter...
I'll appreciate any advise sir/ma
Thanks...
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some of the screenshots of the message sent by the people we are owing

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by kay29000(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm

Lala please take this to front page.

OP, hang in there...I believe you will find a solution soon.
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Another

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please advise me sir/ma cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by jonath0012(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adepressedsoul:

Last year, as an undergraduate i and my friend (course mate) decided to be doing project work for fellow finalists on campus.

The business started successfully and we were able to get over 80 students whom we did project for.

After 2 months of sleepless nights, we were able to complete all the projects (from typing to binding)

When it was time to settle all the people we are owing (those who helped us in printing and binding the projects). It was then I know that something horrible has happened to me....! cry

My business partner was doing "the boy is good" to almost everyone he collected their project contract, in short He was doing it on credit for them because they promised to pay him soonest and the money is over 90k! cry

The amount we are owing the binders and printers initially was around N120k but after hustling and selling some of our private stuffs, we were able to pay N70k and we're still owing 50k

The truth of the matter now is that ever since November 2018 till date, my partner is yet to recover 90% of the money outside (90k plus)
Most of them don't pick calls anymore, even the few who manage to pick, they'll keep posting and posting.

Almost everyday, the people we are owing keeps messaging us concerning the money but we couldn't provide anything.

That my friend is deeply broke now, I have also engaged in some hustles since that time but all to no avail.

In a bid to make money to pay off the debt, I have spammed everywhere on Nairaland and my social media accounts to get an article writing and logo design job but I still couldn't get any order. The little ones I managed to get is not even up to N8k

It's a new year again and all the people we're owing are already threatening to do the worst. But there seems to be now way out for now

I can't sleep with my two eyes closed again, I'm always thinking on how to get out of the debt.

I have tried blogging, Fiverr, affiliate marketing, and other internet business. I couldnt gather something tangible from it.

What can I do please?
Thanks...

Sha calm down bro, it will pass. Don't give up.

Whatever you do, don't take away your precious life.. soon, you will remember this and thank God for taking you out..

Wish I could do something to help you out of this ordeal, but I don't have a job..

I hope other Naira land could come to your rescue.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Timekeeper: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
kay29000:
Hmm

Lala please take this to front page.

OP, hang in there...I believe you will find a solution soon.

Dammiesugar I no u r viewing this thread... Pls help, ur father is very rich... 100k is a peanut to u
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
jonath0012:

Sha calm down bro, it will pass. Don't give up.

Whatever you do, don't take away your precious life.. soon, you will remember this and thank God for taking you out..

Wish I could do something to help you out of this ordeal, but I don't have a job..

I hope other Naira land could come to your rescue.

Thanks I'm trying everything possible to be calm but anytime I remember the issue my heart beat rises again Because I have no hope for now.
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Timekeeper: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adepressedsoul:

What can I do please?
Thanks...

Ade are you mad? If u die bcoz of money, wunt ur frnd pay for it? U go kon turn two person burden on one neck... Haba pity the guy... God will help you bro
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by dukeprince50: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
advice no1. take your colleague to the police station let him vomit d money.
advice no2, sell ur phone and his phone so u can raise d cash, seize as many phones as u can from those owing you, giv dem deadline den sell their phones, if d money still no complete, go and borrow d rest.
But wait o, how can u work wit sm1 and u av no idea he was doing charity work, u fvck up sha.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Kehinde41(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Evening dear brother, you've been through a lot and still passing through a lot. It's really an unfortunate situation but dear brother, Pls don't allow suicidal thoughts, Pls think of your dad, your mum. Imagine what you'll subject them to if you allow this. You can win, you can overcome this, it's not the end yet, Pls don't give up, there's still so much you have to offer to the world.

How about those owing you, have you put very serious pressure on them too?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kehinde41:
Evening dear brother, you've been through a lot and still passing through a lot. It's really an unfortunate situation but dear brother, Pls don't allow suicidal thoughts, Pls think of your dad, your mum. Imagine what you'll subject them to if you allow this. You can win, you can overcome this, it's not the end yet, Pls don't give up, there's still so much you have to offer to the world.

How about those owing you, have you put very serious pressure on them too?

Thanks so much sir
We've mounted a series of pressure on them but it yields nothing.
They are already through with their project defense and had gone home.
Most of them dont even pick calls any longer

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
advice no1. take your colleague to the police station let him vomit d money.
advice no2, sell ur phone and his phone so u can raise d cash, seize as many phones as u can from those owing you, giv dem deadline den sell their phones, if d money still no complete, go and borrow d rest.
But wait o, how can u work wit sm1 and u av no idea he was doing charity work, u fvck up sha.

I swear I Bleep up I concur.
I trusted him wholeheartedly! cry
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please advise me, I'm confused! cry cry
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by VictorRomanov: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bro E no reach suicide. At all. I usually tell myself this: "this too will pass, it always does"

If una fit track all the people wey dey owe una, with the same intensity wey people wey una dey owe dey take pursue una, then una go collect small money.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Kehinde41(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adepressedsoul:

Thanks so much sir
We've mounted a series of pressure on them but it yields nothing.
They are already through with their project defense and had gone home.
Most of them dont even pick calls any longer

Pls mount much serious pressure on them, disturb them day and night with calls, on WhatsApp etc. Let your actions show you're really really desperate. People can be so wicked sha

Also, I'm not buoyant to assist with this but Pls be ready to provide full disclosure to any nairalander who might be ready to help.

It's gonna be alright Bro, you'll be just fine.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kehinde41:

Pls mount much serious pressure on them, disturb them day and night with calls, on WhatsApp etc. Let your actions show you're really really desperate. People can be so wicked sha

Also, I'm not buoyant to assist with this but Pls be ready to provide full disclosure to any nairalander who might be ready to help.

It's gonna be alright Bro, you'll be just fine.

Amen sir
Thanks so much for the kind words
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Adepressedsoul: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
What do you think I can do sir/ma?
Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by Offpoint: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
What the op need is "Send me your account number" but I'm used to many format on nairaland.
you register today, with which account were you spamming Nairaland? mention that so we can verify your story. screenshot of chats SMS isn't enough evidence.

Nobody should quote me wrongly, use your head.

Let's assume your story is true... if you got depressed and end your life because you owned someone money, what do you think will happen to the person you're owing too? he'll got depress and end his own life too, and those who rely on him, what do you think will happen to them too?

Anyone you own money and his bothering your life, just tell them you'll pay them and if they keep disturbing you tell them to take you to court..... that's what I do.
America sef dey ho money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ by VictorRomanov: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Adepressedsoul how far? Have you sorted the issues?

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Thing To Be Seen As A Slay Queen? / I Really Met This Really Educated Yoruba Man In My School / Please In What Way Does This Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.