Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming (1091 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / Mathematics As Backbone Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by AsaJed: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
please I need your help in programming, I love programming in short I want to be a programmer, but i don't know any atom of programming , I have surf the web but couldn't know an atom of programming code, language and the rest, even the difference between C++,c.net, java.net, Java, python and the rest I know nothing about it neither how it works, I just wallow in ignorance in all the domain o surf, so please I want someone to help me deal with this, to help me know much about programming ..
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Do U have a laptop? If yes, download w3schools app for system, offline version. Then U will learn step by step. That's what I'm using. Almost done with html, moving to CSS before JavaScript and bootstrap
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by Kamxin(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2019
EmmanuelIbeh:
Do U have a laptop? If yes, download w3schools app for system, offline version. Then U will learn step by step. That's what I'm using. Almost done with html, moving to CSS before JavaScript and bootstrap

My dear you are talking of web not computer programming. Computer programming is the mother of web programming, and I think, from what he listed, he wants to launch a drone or have his personal robot serving him as PA or even build his most loved game.

So his taste for pure programming is high.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by Kamxin(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2019
good
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by makavele: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2019
AsaJed:
please I need your help in programming, I love programming in short I want to be a programmer, but i don't know any atom of programming , I have surf the web but couldn't know an atom of programming code, language and the rest, even the difference between C++,c.net, java.net, Java, python and the rest I know nothing about it neither how it works, I just wallow in ignorance in all the domain o surf, so please I want someone to help me deal with this, to help me know much about programming ..
\

Are you in Lagos, PM me.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by Bizmagnet: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
AsaJed:
You can chat me up if you live in Lagos.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by dkizzy01: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
PLS CAN I CHAT YOU UP AS WELL?
Bizmagnet:

You can chat me up if you live in Lagos.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by AkinseteK(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
AsaJed:

you can contact us for a one on one training

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by Bizmagnet: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
dkizzy01:
PLS CAN I CHAT YOU UP AS WELL?
Yes, you can.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by AsaJed: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
makavele:
\
Are you in Lagos, PM me.
No, am not in Lagos
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by Chinedumagnus05(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2020
The Training of Web and App Developers

The best way to acquire training towards becoming a Web and App Developer is through Mentorship.

Acquiring a Mentor works best for you if you are a beginner into Web and App Development. A Mentor teaches you and continues to be at your disposal which is better than paying to learn at a seminars/most advertised courses.

At Advertised courses you are expected to learn everything within a predetermined short space of time. Most times with little or no grasp of the ideas and concepts which were theoretically taught the program comes to an end and your left in the lurch.

Mentor takes you through the practice and practical application of ideas and concepts which the course offers, and would always have an open line of communication with you through out ones formative period.

Mentees would always come back again and again to their Mentors to put them through on some gray areas. Wether he is in Tokyo or Australia, you always have access to the mentor through phone , watsapp or other platforms like GitHub etc.

Mentors are also resources you run to, in order to get ideas on how to conquer tough- knots and challenging problems which you encounter with your coding.

Get a mentor to train you if you are ready to start learning web and app development.!!!

By. Magnus Ezechukwu.
For Enquiries call 07016551055
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming by Pearlbaby(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
AsaJed:

No, am not in Lagos
Where do you reside??

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Projects For Complete Beginners | Udemy / Node Js/react JS Web Developer Needed For Full Time Or Contract Work / CI/CD Pipeline For Django Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.