Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate (35492 Views)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 3:01am On Oct 12, 2010
We are starting a company call the Bank of Oduduwa. It is not really a bank. but a company.  But a program that would help our people recover from the economy problem and get the society from the wicked act on them.

How does it work.  The bank of Oduduwa Inc would print Gift certificate. The Gift certificate is called YED ( YorubaEdoDelta) and it comes in different denomination.  It is not money but a Gift certificate and we hope we find stores and business that would agree to exchange them for goods and service, just like it is done in the USA , canada , UK and all over the world.

And we hope to  give 500 Billion of YED each to the state of ondo,edo,delta,ondo, kogi,kwara, ekiti etc And even republic of Benin and Togo. And another 500 billion  to bank interested . While business which are interested could get them.

1.10 Yed would exchange for 1 Naira.

Yed would be able to do what ever naira can do expect that it can not be used in other part of Nigeria expect the Yorubas state ,edo,delta in stores or Business that accept them. It is NOT MONEY, but a gift certificate,   IT IS NOT MONEY but a gift certificate, which is use all over the world.  State can give the Gift certificate to thier employee and they can use it to buy at any of the stores,business which agree to use it. While banks interested can also exchange it.

Please all over the US, Europe and others , they have such program.  This again Is NOT MONEY, but  a Gift certificate. So we are not doing anything ILLEGAL.

Any of the state, business or Banks  interested
Get involve  Egbeomooduduwa@live.com

Website not ready yet  Http://BankofOduduwa.com

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/01/print-your-own-money-build-community.php

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 3:01am On Oct 12, 2010
more

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 3:56am On Oct 12, 2010
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 12, 2010
Becommrich, what da hell is wrong with you? undecided
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 4:09am On Oct 12, 2010
Did you read, I said, it is NOT MONEY but a gift certificate. We need stores and business ready to use it for service and good. It is not money. Cant not do something money can do.   

We have over 3500 towns, villages aand cities that would use this. All we need is stores willing to accept the gift certificate and banks or cash exchange ready to use. GIFT CERTIFICATE IS COMMON Abroad.

what it means is that 80 million people in Benin republic , nigeria and togo would be able to do business.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 12, 2010
becommrich. . . .eyah.

Nkan n be!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by na2day(m): 4:13am On Oct 12, 2010
Will the shops agree to collect these toilet papers in exchange for goods?
who'll do the payments?
where is the infrastructure?  undecided

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 4:18am On Oct 12, 2010
It is not toilet paper, bush man, This is how they use it abroad.

Let use fashola  or akala as example. Any business or stores that agree to accept this have an advantage, which mean govt workers would buy from them. That why we would give it to the govt of the south west, kwara, kogi ,edo, delta to give it to thier workers to use at stores and business that accept it.

It is call a gift certificate.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 12, 2010
Becomrich[:

It is not toilet paper, bush man, This is how they use it abroad.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by na2day(m): 4:22am On Oct 12, 2010
Any currency that is worthless is even less than a toilet paper, go and watch "THE RISE AND FALL OF IDI-AMIN" cretin!  tongue
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by OAM4J: 5:24am On Oct 12, 2010
Where is the actual fund coming from? what are the qualifications for this 'gift'? why not just dole out real cash instead of printing these "money" certificates?

Even if the concepts and motive is right, I see Sanusi and other fighting it cos its not nationalistic and they can say it has ulterior motives.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 12, 2010
OAM4J:

Where is the actual fund coming from? what are the qualifications for this 'gift'? why not just dole out real cash instead of printing these "money" certificates?

Even if the concepts and motive is right, I see Sanusi and other fighting it cos its not nationalistic and they can say it has ulterior motives.
Send me $7k to get your $1k gift certificate.

FYI this thread is fake as this fake becommrich.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by slap1(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2010
I didn't laugh during or after reading the posts. So I say, this ain't MY Becomrich. Nope!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2010
It will be useless like the biafran pound !
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Goldmind1(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2010
Becomerich, if you try this in Nigeria, you will be charged with treason. You can only do that in Canada, Benin Republic, or where ever you may be.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chosen04(f): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

@Bluetooth, can you educate your ignorance about biafran pound by clicking the link below?

Biafran pound still being spent , at Togo, Benin Republic border towns •It’s N270 to Biafran £1•Presidency, CBN, Ohanaeze react

http://www./BiafranPoundPunch.htm
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2010
chosen04:

@Bluetooth, can you educate your ignorance about biafran pound by clicking the link below?

Biafran pound still being spent , at Togo, Benin Republic border towns •It’s N270 to Biafran £1•Presidency, CBN, Ohanaeze react

http://www./BiafranPoundPunch.htm

Sweetheart wake up,this is 2010.that report is outdated as the biafran pound itself.btw,why are ibo not spending it in Nigeria ? ? ?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by jason12345: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2010
becomrich, U ARE CRAZY!!!!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by jason12345: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2010
becomrich,what is wrong with u? are you okay??
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Bishopking: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2010
thought Become, whatever had left this forum, What is he looking for now?
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by violent(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
I really do hope inspired Autos will accept some of this "Gift certificate" in exchange for a 2010 Mercedes CLS63 AMG
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by T9ksy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Posted by: ~Bluetooth
Sweetheart wake up,this is 2010.that report is outdated as the biafran pound itself.btw,why are ibo not spending it in Nigeria ? ? ?

LOL, Laughed so hard, damn nearly cracked a rib, LWKMPD.
Abi o, i wonder 2 as per the bolded part.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by KnowAll(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
[size=14pt]What we need in Odua is to start a Super Conglomerate Company, the Government has failed us, both State and FG,  we have the largest enlightened people in the country and beyond the shores of this nation. The Company would be owned by all Yorubas at home and abroad, all that is required by individuals is donate a token for the realisation of this gem of an idea. A national convention for the company would be held annually, with pomp and pageantry to the awe of other nations and tribes, this should be our focus, for the foreseeable future.

At the moment the SW is relatively peaceful, the 7.4% growth experience by the Nigerian nation,  I can guarantee you 5% of that growth emanates from the peaceful co-existence of the citizens of this zone of the nation. Economics like everything else thrives where there is peace.( we only need to look at Iraq and Afghanistan to no this is true.)

The SE is overwhelmed with kidnappers and armed robbers, the SS has been over-run by militant, who even dare and embarrass our poor President by bombing an area hundreds of miles from their traditional domain.

The North-west is ruled like a fiefdom by some mad mullahs who deliberately suppress their citizen by choosing a strange Islamic penal code(even Saudi Arabia they claim to follow has modern buildings, roads, hotels, and airports) Jeddah and Ryyad are one the most modern cities in the world.

The North central is enmeshed in religious riot, I would not rule out a pogrom similar to those of Rwanda happening there. Even some of those mad mullahs in the NW has promised us the Rawanda genocide would look like child’s play when it commences.

The North East IS Boko-Haram  territory, they have even change tact now, rather than confront the authorities head-on, they have chosen the Muhammad approach, John Allen Muhammad was the gentleman killing people randomly with a high powered rifle in the Washington DC area, thank God he has been caught.

But God help us in Nigeria, our security personnel  are a joke, the Boko-horam would have a field day, they would easily get away with murder in this dis-jointed nation of ours, I only feel for the unfortunate souls whose name has been pencilled down for summarily execution in that region, I hope they have written there wills and say their good-byes to their loved ones.

The SW is the Mecca of Nigeria, it is time all Yoruba Sons and Daughters all over the world put their money where there mouth is,   by creating a Super Company which would build our roads,  railways, ports and other infrastructures which would traverse every nook and cranny of Yorubaland, this is what our people desire.

BecomeRich’s idea is good but I think this idea of mine is achievable, as we would not the undermining the authority of the FG but rather supplementing it.[/size]
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2010
It is not like Biafra currency. Biafra currency is real money. This is not real money but gift certificate.

You people are village people. Have you never heard of Gift certificate before. You are bush people. Ara oko

The profit would be used to build road and we would stop asking the federal govt. we have got some endorsement already.

Look I have lived abroad for a long time to know how to checkmate something.

If we get money business to use our Gift certificate, Akala or Gbenga daniel or Segun oni etc would never own teachers 4 to 6 month salary. What it means Akala , Gbenga Daniel, fashola,segun oni, Bukola saraki etc  would never have problem for development like building road, hospital,library etc.

It is important that we use the Gift certificate. It would transform our people economy.
Like I said any interested banks , business and govt ready to be apart of the program can email Egbeomoodududwa@live.com

It is the only way to bring back the economy of our people. You would see that You would see that obasa, governors and others would accept it.

The business which accept them would have 5 times or more sales than those who do not accept them.

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chyz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]What we need in Odua is to start a Super Conglomerate Company, the Government has failed us, both State and FG,  we have the largest enlightened people in the country and beyond the shores of this nation. The Company would be owned by all Yorubas at home and abroad, all that is required by individuals is donate a token for the realisation of this gem of an idea. A national convention for the company would be held annually, with pomp and pageantry to the awe of other nations and tribes, this should be our focus, for the foreseeable future.

At the moment the SW is relatively peaceful, the 7.4% growth experience by the Nigerian nation,  I can guarantee you 5% of that growth emanates from the peaceful co-existence of the citizens of this zone of the nation. Economics like everything else thrives where there is peace.( we only need to look at Iraq and Afghanistan to no this is true.)

The SE is overwhelmed with kidnappers and armed robbers, the SS has been over-run by militant, who even dare and embarrass our poor President by bombing an area hundreds of miles from their traditional domain.

The North-west is ruled like a fiefdom by some mad mullahs who deliberately suppress their citizen by choosing a strange Islamic penal code(even Saudi Arabia they claim to follow has modern buildings, roads, hotels, and airports) Jeddah and Ryyad are one the most modern cities in the world.

The North central is enmeshed in religious riot, I would not rule out a pogrom similar to those of Rwanda happening there. Even some of those mad mullahs in the NW has promised us the Rawanda genocide would look like child’s play when it commences.

The North East IS Boko-Haram  territory, they have even change tact now, rather than confront the authorities head-on, they have chosen the Muhammad approach, John Allen Muhammad was the gentleman killing people randomly with a high powered rifle in the Washington DC area, thank God he has been caught.

But God help us in Nigeria, our security personnel  are a joke, the Boko-horam would have a field day, they would easily get away with murder in this dis-jointed nation of ours, I only feel for the unfortunate souls whose name has been pencilled down for summarily execution in that region, I hope they have written there wills and say their good-byes to their loved ones.

The SW is the Mecca of Nigeria, it is time all Yoruba Sons and Daughters all over the world put their money where there mouth is,   by creating a Super Company which would build our roads,  railways, ports and other infrastructures which would traverse every nook and cranny of Yorubaland, this is what our people desire.

BecomeRich’s idea is good but I think this idea of mine is achievable, as we would not the undermining the authority of the FG but rather supplementing it.[/size]

Look at the martin luther king of Uroboland. Everywhere in nigeria has its own problems the SW has the highest rate of armed-robbery and political wars(fighting and killings), so when you talk about the problem of nigeria make sure you talk about it as a whole.
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Kennyblues(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
Becomrich my Nairaland Hero would never seized to amaze me, i doff my hat for you.

Enlighten me mor bout this "Gift Certificate",

would Sanusi allow it to work and even GEJ
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Becomrich14: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
What does sanusi or GJ have to do with Gift certificate. Gift certificate has nothing to do with central bank of Nigeria. Is christmas gift also under Sanusi or Jonathan Goodluck.

So is sanusi or Jonathan looking at you if you give out gift to people No. the world economy has changed. Gift certificate has nothing to do with the central bank of Nigeria or Jonathan Goodluck. It is not thier business. IT IS GIFT CERTIFICATE and not money.

When you give someone gift , how does that affect Jonathan or Sanusi, how

Bank Of Oduduwa présenter un certificat nouvelle monnaie

Nous commençons une société appel de la Banque de Oduduwa. Ce n'est pas vraiment une banque. mais une entreprise. Mais un programme qui aiderait nos gens récupèrent de l'économie et se problème de la société de l'acte pervers sur eux.

Comment ça marche. La banque d'Oduduwa Inc ferait imprimer un certificat-cadeau. Le certificat-cadeau est appelé YED (YorubaEdoDelta) et il vient de dénomination différente. Ce n'est pas l'argent, mais un certificat-cadeau et nous espérons trouver des magasins et des entreprises qui accepteraient de les échanger contre des biens et services, tout comme cela se fait aux Etats-Unis, Canada, Royaume-Uni et partout dans le monde.

Et nous espérons donner 500 milliards de YED chacun à l'état d'Ondo, Edo, Delta, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara, Ekiti république etc Et même du Bénin et du Togo. Et une autre banque 500 milliards d'intéressés. Si les entreprises qui sont intéressées peuvent les obtenir.

1,10 Yed serait de change pour 1 Naira.

Yed serait en mesure de faire ce que peut faire naira s'attendre à ce qu'il ne peut pas être utilisé dans d'autres parties du Nigeria attendre de l'État Yorubas, edo, delta dans les magasins ou d'entreprises qui les acceptent. C'est de l'argent PAS, mais un certificat-cadeau, c'est de l'argent, mais pas un certificat-cadeau, qui est utilisé partout dans le monde. État peut donner le certificat-cadeau à leurs employés et ils peuvent l'utiliser pour acheter à l'un des magasins, des entreprises qui acceptent de les utiliser. Alors que les banques intéressées peuvent également l'échanger.

S'il vous plaît partout aux États-Unis, en Europe et d'autres, ils ont un tel programme. C'est encore ARGENT PAS, mais un certificat-cadeau. Donc, nous ne faisons pas quelque chose ILLEGAL.

Tout de l'Etat, des entreprises ou des banques intéressées
S'impliquer Egbeomooduduwa@live.com

Site Web pas encore prêt Http: / / BankofOduduwa.com

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/01/print-your-own-money-build-community.php
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Musiwa13: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
How does given gift have anything to do with sanusi or Jonathan. It has nothing to do with the central bank of Nigeria or govt of nigeria. It is just a gift certificate.

Christmas gift or easter gift have nothing to do with the central bank or president of nigeria.

have you heard of Anafi Alao, he is from Benin republic. He is Yoruba he sing in Yoruba. watch him.

Anafi Alao - Nifaji Lawa (Aye Lami Ajeku)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oE_1sf7qLg

This is egun egun in benin republic , what they are speaking is Yorubas, they understand it what they are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRxv7ji83k&feature=related

If you listen to King sunny Ade, he sang a sound called Awo egungun lo biren le se, awo gelede lo bire ne mo, bi obire koju koro, Oro agbe. (King sunny Ade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIhmfZNBOE&feature=fvw )

What king sung ade, talk about is GELEDE. you would find Gelede in Yoruba culture. This is old man talking about Gelede. Which is also use in Yoruba benin republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Neehk7ZV94&feature=related

If you watch this unesco video. I am from nigeria but I understand what this Yoruba from benin republic are talking. he is speaking clear yoruba.

another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sJjkr3MZs&feature=related

Beaf go and ask Ojukwu the biafra president if he has not seen Gelede in Yorubaland. He use to live in Lagos.

Now look at Gelede in Oyo state in the alafia of Oyo palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFs4HjWZ90&feature=related
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by Kennyblues(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
How vast are you in Finance, the bolded part is what am asking of,

Becomrich[:

And we hope to give 500 Billion of YED each to the state of ondo,edo,delta,ondo, kogi,kwara, ekiti etc And even republic of Benin and Togo. And another 500 billion to bank interested . While business which are interested could get them.

1.10 Yed would exchange for 1 Naira.

Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by ladi02(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
Becomerich, so the States in the SW should start paying their workers with your gift certificates?

and they can take it to shop instead of them receiving money, tell market woman to collect gift certificate if she wont curse the person!
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chosen04(f): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Pls stop exposing your ignorance.

~Bluetooth:

From being useless to why are you Igbos not spending it in Nigeria??

Same as asking why is Tibet currency not spent in China.  . . . . .Its only a WAN.K.ER (no offence) that ask such a question. Does not using biafran pound in your terriority make it useless??
Re: Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate by chosen04(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
T9ksy:

Posted by: ~Bluetooth
LOL, Laughed so hard, damn nearly cracked a rib, LWKMPD.
Abi o, i wonder 2 as per the bolded part.

. . . . . . . .When a Poofter turned Humbug laughs at a question awaiting an answer, then you can tell that he is a HEADMOUTH!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.