Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo (28892 Views)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adahgold(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
walahi this babe fine Oo, only God knows where he married from..

awaiting the children of hate to come and remind us of their son...

She is from Jos Nigeria. Them plenty for Jos cuz na there i dey.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adahgold(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
Really? Are you sure

100% sure na Jos girl be that cuz na dere i dey stay too.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by macello4(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
You're an idiot. How could you say She's from South Africa when she never identify with her South African root but Nigerian root? Her mother is Nigerian/SouthAfrican. She was born and bred in Nigeria and schooled in Nigeria. She's more Nigerian. Now take a walk kid
na wa oh u too dey vex.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adahgold(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
99.5%. She's Samantha Walsh's sister.

Its 100% bro and samanthan walsh get pikin out of wedlock
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adahgold(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
bigblackbeautif:
Why do u people persist in bashing Nigerian girls, always? If u want to admire south African women, do so without abusing ur own. Boring indeed, my ex who married a south african is still trying to hook up with me till today even in my happily married, post children condition..i just had to block him. So what is good for one person may not be good for another.Just remember that the south african s also have a reputation for promiscuity and HIV . Dbanj wife is lovely and I love them as a couple but if u find Nigerian girls boring, then u need to start interacting with the right ones...

She is Nigerian Jos for that matter
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by deebrownneymar: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Child killers!
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Olibboy: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Why that woman on white top con swell like bread wen them soak inside water?

See as jealousy is written all over her face. cheesy
everybody want love. Perhaps she is single

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by irukka: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
dallex10:
So Slimcase now follows Dbanj everywhere he goes

Don't Settle For Less

Settling for what comes up might not be considered a choice by many desire but, going through whatever loop that there is to get what one seeks might rank as a top choice to many.

The new year brings forth new opportunities, new drive, and new goals, perhaps developing on existing goals. As we look ahead for what is in stock with open arms may we not forget a step further is a step higher, and which applies to whatever choice and decision to be taken in achieving your set goals and objectives.

Irukka music mall also known as Wharfedale Nigeria, wishes everyone a prosperous new year. In that regard, prosperity comes with a higher aim of set goals and objectives. To our esteemed related consumers; DJ’s, sound engineers, Nightclub owners, artists, Sound studio owners, Hotels, Malls, and churches, we urge you all to never settle for less when it’s sound. As we provide the best brand the made from Europe and embraced by the world to your doorstep, Wharfedale Nigeria/ Wharfedale UK has been making good sound speakers for over 50 years with quality as the major priority.

Facing out the rotten eggs amongst sound speakers and imitations is what has led Wharfedale UK into becoming Wharfedale Nigeria, its dominance is aimed at facing out fakes and satisfying the long-awaited desire for superiority in sound equipment.
Don’t let their talks deceive because at Wharfedale Nigeria we exchange talks for sound. Don't settle for less.

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Denique(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
adeniyi3971:
I'm guessing that's Debola Lagos and his wife in the other pic! Are they not important too?

No, that's @macdella-cooper, a Liberian American model, a philanthropist, a politician also know for having kids for highly placed married men. Broke the home of his second baby papa who is now late(died of cancer in 2013) . Her third baby daddy is the current president of Liberia

Coincidentally, I saw this pic earlier on dbanj page where she was tagged and decided to read up her profile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy" / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.