Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo (28882 Views)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adeniyi3971(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
I'm guessing that's Debola Lagos and his wife in the other pic! Are they not important too?
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by iamademorlar(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Dbanj and his missus tho.... They just couple's goals ehen, Fine fine pple.. Things lik this do make to think of wifing modupe my gf Asap.....
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Rextizzle(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
owonikoko700:

have u forgotten what he said in #close to you ft Mohit all star??SA girls dem gbadun koboko smiley smiley
Lol I now understand cheesy
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Cute wife.... kisskiss,Mine will be more beautiful... Whether Nigerian or a foreignercheesy cheesy
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by cigaricon(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
walahi this babe fine Oo, only God knows where he married from..

awaiting the children of hate to come and remind us of their son...

I know her very well, she's from Nsukka tongue
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Atm99(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
9ice
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by oderinlewo(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
I wonder why dbanj will leave Naija girls for south African girls I guess he realized Nigerian girls have nothing to offer. grin
Lmao
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Rextizzle(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Where you see South African Girl? Didi na Jos girl, Had both primary and secondary education in Jos, She was a student of Uniabuja as at the tym she secretly got married to Dbanj Although she get south African blood. E fit be for mother side sidecheesy
Really? Are you sure
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Divay22(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2019
I'm loving this couple.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Admiralomoniyi(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
cigaricon:

I know her very well, she's from Nsukka tongue
nwa nnem welldone

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adebayo236(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2019
j
j
Koko master himself...love u always but not like homo#...b4 somepple go open their sewage mouth
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2019
South African wife, here I come
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by bigblackbeautif: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Why do u people persist in bashing Nigerian girls, always? If u want to admire south African women, do so without abusing ur own. Boring indeed, my ex who married a south african is still trying to hook up with me till today even in my happily married, post children condition..i just had to block him. So what is good for one person may not be good for another.Just remember that the south african s also have a reputation for promiscuity and HIV . Dbanj wife is lovely and I love them as a couple but if u find Nigerian girls boring, then u need to start interacting with the right ones...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Atm99(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2019
I believe some nigeria girls are still good to marry

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by MENTORCH(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
I wonder why dbanj will leave Naija girls for south African girls I guess he realized Nigerian girls have nothing to offer. grin

Never knew she was South African
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Celebrities taking our beautiful gals leaving the dragons for us

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by SamOyovwi: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2019
She is Nigerian
MENTORCH:

Never knew she was South African

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Doctorfitz:

grin True words. If u don't want comment keep it in ur gallery.
well I want everybody to see my opinion that's why I put it on cyberspace wink
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Ejorchris: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2019
good one
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by victorian(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Where you see South African Girl? Didi na Jos girl, Had both primary and secondary education in Jos, She was a student of Uniabuja as at the tym she secretly got married to Dbanj Although she get south African blood. E fit be for mother side sidecheesy

Don't mind them, their hate for Nigerian women will. Not end

The wife is Nigerian. From north.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by macello4(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
E like u brain is sick abi? She school in Nigeria, She get south Africa blood Dos it make any different dat she is from south africa? I too know no go kill u.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adahgold(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:

That girl is not from south Africa that girl is from Jos Nigeria. Get your fact.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by adahgold(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Thank you joor i don tell them say na Jos that girl commot from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Son, Jayden Safo New Pictures / D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.