Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

"My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death (17743 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Got Engaged Again After First Marriage Failed (vid / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2019
No role models
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Good morning and happy new year to all Nairalanders, i just graduated late last year, and am already tired of sitting at home. I studied Agricultural extension management. Am also a musician JujuGospel to be precise. I leave in ibadan. Pls help me to get job
07052056727 /08166455888
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by ik10: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2019
mad man
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2019
kevoh:
Maybe Nollywood should start creating awareness in their movies on sicknesses like depression that was usually unfamiliar with Nigerians and leave the storylines of juju and co that have been overflogged.
Nollywood has been doing that but you prefer to buy pirated CDs or watch only Africa magic epic
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
for a moment there he almost made sense till he had to found a way to relate it to pastors and churches
That is the problem I have with him

3 Likes

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by blessedweapon(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2019
boiz2men:

Indeed. You uploaded your pics yesterday and all of a sudden.. Your search for a job is all over nairaland.

Smart .. cheesy
grin grin grin CIA agent
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
thornapple:
So the whistle blowing Daddy freeze, as wise as he assumes actually walked into a bad marriage?

Trump is a billionaire and currently the president of USA. He’s I his third marriage at the moment. Anybody can walk into a bad marriage irrespective of riches and intellect.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Pigsandidiots: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
Suicide?..
Afonjas are always sad when they see people wasting skulls like this.
Do you know how much one human head is worth to an afonja?.
gringringrin
Osu, go n get prepared, the gods are ready to recieve their sacrifice cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by don89(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
I almost killed myself because of a bad woman (demon possessed) but God saved me ,now since she left ,I now know peace and am now richer than before, good things happens when the wrong people leave your life.Bad wife kills faster .
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by don89(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
I almost killed myself because of a bad woman (demon possessed) but God saved me ,now since she left ,I now know peace and am now richer than before, good things happens when the wrong people leave your life. Bad wife kills faster .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by ddeola: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Lies ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by donqx: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by glosplendid(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
boiz2men:

Indeed. You uploaded your pics yesterday and all of a sudden.. Your search for a job is all over nairaland.

Smart .. cheesy
okay
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by glosplendid(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
kenodrill:

Best wishes as you hit the favour market
thank you
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by kevoh(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Nollywood has been doing that but you prefer to buy pirated CDs or watch only Africa magic epic
First of all ( and as usual) you have severely diverted from the essence of my comment. How does watching Africa Magic or buying pirated CDs stop Nollywood from producing movies that have story lines about depression? Do you even understand my previous comment?

Secondly, I don't even watch or have time for Africa Magic and Nigerian movies in general, let alone take the effort to purchase pirated CDs. If you had blamed me for not having interest in watching Nollywood films
you might have made a good point but as usual you missed the mark.

Meanwhile, I know Nigerians and women in particular are huge fans of Nollywood and one of the best way to get to them, is to pass the message through movies that they usually watch. Whether it is streaming through Iroko Tv, Africa Magic or even so called pirate CDs!

1 Like

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2019
kevoh:

First of all ( and as usual) you have severely diverted from the essence of my comment. How does watching Africa Magic or buying pirated CDs stop Nollywood from producing movies that have story lines about depression? Do you even understand my previous comment?

Secondly, I don't even watch or have time for Africa Magic and Nigerian movies in general, let alone take the effort to purchase pirated CDs. If you had blamed me for not having interest in watching Nollywood films
you might have made a good point but as usual you missed the mark.

Meanwhile, I know Nigerians and women in particular are huge fans of Nollywood and one of the best way to get to them, is to pass the message through movies that they usually watch. Whether it is streaming through Iroko Tv, Africa Magic or even so called pirate CDs!
Nollywood are doing justice to that already
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2019
spot-on! I remember promising a cele babe marriage & later opted out..... IT WAS THE GRAVIEST BLUNDER I EVER MADE.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by afinotanjnr(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
MZEE01:
If you only want sex, do not promise marriage. Sex is compensation to a greedy emotion after all rational thoughts have gone. The biggest corruption is having sex with someone you never loved and go ahead to promising the same person marriage. Be careful.

True talk...read in between line
The meaning is there
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Thanks for this daddy freeze.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by kenodrill: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
thank you

Uwc.send me a mail: newmanagberegha@yahoo.com

Some vital info might be of assistance to you.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by kenodrill: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
thank you

Uwc.please send me your email address maybe some vital info might be of assistance.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by glosplendid(f): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2019
kenodrill:

Uwc.please send me your email address maybe some vital info might be of assistance.
glosplendid@gmail.com,,,thank you
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by ubebong(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
I keep wondering how procuring a private jet by pastors ( like Oyedepo) who has local assemblies spread around more than 51 nations in the world and other invites as guest speakers/pastor becomes a sin, but rather celebrated in politicians and Davido's case who is barely heard outside Africa.
This world ehn.. OK, Oyedepo, dey go book air ticket, make freeze dey happy.. It won't happen... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by kenodrill: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
glosplendid@gmail.com,,,thank you

Noted
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Freeze keep quiet abeg. That guy problem pass depression.

Only you will cheat, physically abuse your partner and then threaten suicide unless she forgives you and allows you do it all over again.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by exzywillipaton: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Eyah. And you never recovered from that depression which is why you spend all your time misyarning.Before your wife-leaving depression you were as quiet as a mouse, nowadays na to blame pastors for everything.
Hey don't take it personal.
You may be worse
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by CuntMiner(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2019
propsvila:
Instead of a woman giving me depression it will be better we go our separate
That is the Reason I cannot over love someone to the extent that her absence in my life will cause .e depression.
ur right about this but I'm learning it d hard way, my girlfriend has gone to another state to work for few months, those she swear she won't cheat on me, but her absence makes me feel she doesn't want to stay with me
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by larrybee2017(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I now see why this guy got a malfunctioning brain,being wondering for a while. So all this rubbish behaviour na one woman put am dier? You still need help freeze I swear,you've not gotten over it. If this your brain is what that woman had to put up with,I can boldly say I'm happy she came out alive!!
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by boiz2men(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
blessedweapon:

grin grin grin CIA agent

Check am out na.

She was strategic.. . she thinks she has a weapon (beauty) and she hopes to find a job with that. Na y she upload the pics.

Believe me if she finds it.. She will take the pic down
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by boiz2men(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
okay

Ehya... You took it down...

Why na?

It will boost your chances of getting a good job. Men want to see fine girls in their work place....

And you fine cheesy
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by blesoh(f): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2019
moscobabs:
If some guys knows what married people face at home, all these ladies and boys will run away from marriage.

That your future wife/hubby will not be the same again after marriage.
So far so good, I don't regret getting married as we are still the same
Even family members get issues talk more of two strangers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu / Bisi Komolafe To Be Buried On Friday / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.