Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death (17754 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Got Engaged Again After First Marriage Failed (vid / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by CodeTemplar: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
MightySparrow:
did his first church push him into depression also
That dude mind appears to have been frozen.
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Greatzeus(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2019
ubebong:
Sometimes freeze looks stupid, how does the subject relates to pastors?? Must you link every subject to pastors?? This a clear case of hatred and not truth. Freeze, if u like, kill yourself which am sure you will soon, cause the riches in churches will soon send you to constant depression.. Nonsense
You read everything he wrote,he won't read your comments cos he doesn't know you exist. So who is the winner or loser between you and him
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Sheguama: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
You're not yet out of your depression Freeze
Re: "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death by Edusouls(m): 3:32am On Jan 05, 2019
you are the few reasonable ones, daddy freeze..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant / TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship / Backlash From Nigerians, The Least Of My Problems –etinosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.