Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Burna Boy Calls Out To The Organisers Of 2019 Coachella “I Am An African Giant” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Calls Out To The Organisers Of 2019 Coachella “I Am An African Giant” (348 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Calls Out To The Organisers Of 2019 Coachella “I Am An African Giant” by liltee123(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Popular Nigerian Musician, Burna Boy is one of the two Nigerian musician announced as part of the lineup for the 2019 Coachella Music Festival.
The music star is however not ready to reduce his worth. He went on Instagram to call out the organizers of Coachella for listing his name in a small print. He also told them to “fix things quick please”.
The particular post has since been deleted from his Instagram Stories.
Coachella’s arrangement of the artist lineup is the tradition they have had for several years. The arrangement starts with the headliner and then other artists are listed in decreasing size. According to Coachella’s official Wikipedia page, it is done in descending order of prominence.

https://teevibemedia.com/burna-boy-calls-out-to-the-organisers-of-2019-coachella-i-am-an-african-giant/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Latest Lyrics About Buhari Government / Quavo Compares Making Hit Records To Fishing In New Interview / Davido Considering To Buy Another Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.