Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme (7851 Views)

Donald Trump Arrest: Trump Claims Innocent Over Hush Money Scheme / Kaduna State Adopts Measures To Respond To Looming Economic Crisis / Photos: VP Osinbanjo Commissioning The "Trade Money" Scheme In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by GreatestA1(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
genxris:
I’m a PDP supporter but my stance on this 10.000 money sharing by APC and now PDP in Delta state is that this is pure voter buying for February elections.
A vote buying that empowers the average struggling market woman to buy a bag of Onions or garri, retails it and make #5,000 as profit every week is a welcome development.

You guys typing from the comfort of your AC-tight offices don't have the slightest of idea how small the capital required to start up petty trading is. I used to be a hawker several years ago and my mum used to be a petty trader. So, I appreciate the value of 10k especially with respect to petty trading. I recall many years ago my mum gave me #500 as start up capital to establish my own onions business while still hawking her wares. I was to keep whatever profit I generated from mine. I hawked them on Saturdays when I knew people would be needing onions for their stew and rice on Sundays. You won't believe how much I was raking home as a little boy. I bought all my novels, textbooks from it as a secondary school student. I would later emerge as the best WAEC student in my school. Big thanks to those books I bought from the onions business i started with the smidgen #500 my mum gave me inside which i buried my head every night reading.

I am currently in the Nigerian law school, Abuja Campus. All glory to God.

Let the traders complain. Not you. So far so good, I have seen more happiness on the faces of the traders that have benefited from the scheme than sadness. They know how handy the money came.

APC may not have fulfilled all their sweet promises and have underperformed, but this scheme is a nice one. This and N-power.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by franklypaen: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Tonytonex:
Pls what do one stand to gain for been FTC?

Bia nwokem is it your FTC
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by kosiebe(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
They will turn it to party stuffs. They will only give PDP members
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by adekolaelect(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kamxin:
This has being in place since the days of ibori to uduahan to Okowa as Empowerment of cooperative societies via SME loan.

The website is the hottest propery in delta
https://dmsma.deltastate.gov.ng/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9017446861

But Buhari started his own 4 month to election, so thats vote buying in with hijab cover.
. Hatred has turned you to something else you are defending undefendable pls reason well if they are paying you for this take it easy don't let them format all better/good things from your head
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Tonytonex(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
franklypaen:
Bia nwokem is it your FTC
Issa simpu question nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus / Supplementary Elections: IGP Deploys 5 DIGs, 3 AIGs, 15 CPs / Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.