Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin (14471 Views)

Man City Vs Man United: Community Shield (7 - 6) On Penalties On 10th Aug 2024 / Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
It was an interesting game. No too much drama

League still open for 5-6 teams
no be only six na twenty...oga either of the two teams who play yesternite ll be champion
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2019
emmykk:
Liverpool will still have to beat Chelsea,Man United ,Wolves ,Tottenham and Every other teams to win EPL.

But Man City is better than them...when CAF starts proper and mane and salah leave ,then there will be more walking at home alone.
see ur bad belle as if city ll not play them too... more so nations cup is in June u hear update ur self
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by tolufase: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
I was telling all my friends yesterday that Liverpool will be defeated at Ethad Stadium they didn't believe me because of their betnaija tickets. The reality steered on their faces when the final whistle was blown. You don't expect any club to go unbeaten again in England. Not any more.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by 1miccza: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Catastrophe1:
Yall comment as if city are back untop.
We are still 4points clear dammit.
This defeat is a wake up call for us not to be comfortable.
Which team is going to stop us None.
YNWA

Bros Manchester City don open door make Goat enter shebi you know??
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Reeberry: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
ZubbyGodson:
Manchester City My Team. We Must Win The League. Who be looserfool kwanu?
Where was Manshitty when Liverpool was winning Champions League with many stars? You bandwagons.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Liverpool did their best, thumbs up for them. Bit mancity was never gonna loose 4 straight in a row.

Have you heard of Nigeria's No News , Job and Educational site.

Stand a chance to win great prices while reading and commenting on the site today.

https://www.Aprokogist247.me
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nazydanoy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tottenham? I doubt if they are worthy contenders. If Liverpool misses it, Man City won't.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Oweku: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Banter1:
my brother how much have you made from using chrome? if really it pays you won't be here to broadcast it. all of them na scam o

Keep deceiving yourself complaining of what you don't know...For your information i have made 7 dollars...Am advertising it because i earn 15% of the persons i refer direct mined, and 10% from what the person i refer refers etc..

If u are in doubt i have a video for withdrawal, you can drop your whatsapp number to get it, but if u are still not convinced..Google is in your phone, google about crypto tab browser...I no force you, if no ask of money from you..So please i will advice to stop discouraging others.,

tnk you..
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Reeberry:
Where was Manshitty when Liverpool was winning Champions League with many stars? You bandwagons.
They should come and win again na. Kikikiki.
You're pained right?
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Banter1(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:

Keep deceiving yourself complaining of what you don't know...For your information i have made 7 dollars...Am advertising it because i earn 15% of the persons i refer direct mined, and 10% from what the person i refer refers etc..

If u are in doubt i have a video for withdrawal, you can drop your whatsapp number to get it, but if u are still not convinced..Google is in your phone, google about crypto tab browser...I no force you, if no ask of money from you..So please i will advice to stop discouraging others.,

tnk you..
Not interested..........ScamAlert
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Oweku: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Banter1:
Not interested..........ScamAlert

Am not seeking your interest, am telling you for prove so you can stop labeling what you don't know..

Good day..
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Catastrophe1: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
1miccza:

Bros Manchester City don open door make Goat enter shebi you know??
OK till then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 29th November 2014 / Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 16th April 2023 / Crystal palace Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 12th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.